Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #31
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I like how I can become a time lord whenever I play this game. The game's so damn boring time comes to a crawl.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #32
Hypnotoad 11

Hypnotoad 11's Gamercard
I am only on level 5 but the campaign is excellent.I am by know means a halo expert but i am even enjoying the mp goth in my opinion.
Hypnotoad 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #33
Vectorman953

Zombie Gary Oak's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
I like how short the campaign was
I prefer the term "bite sized"

Quote:
I like how many glitches there are in the MP
It's so you never play the same game twice!

Quote:
I like how I can't replay any old episodes in S-Ops
You can't replay any old episodes ONLINE. Basically what you're telling my is that you don't have any friends. Maybe we should take all the people that complain about no matchmaking, and introduce them to eachother, so they can replay the old episodes.

Quote:
I like joining a random MP game, just to find out I'm on the losing team
But it gets you into the game FASTER

Quote:
I like how there are three different versions of the same weapon
This way you don't have to buy skin packs! They're saving you money!

Quote:
I like how almost every weapon is a power weapon
Que Syndrome from the Incredibles "But when all the weapons are power weapons... none of them will be." It's a statement about equality.

If you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. I really would have liked a longer (complete with better ending) campaign, and REALLY hate that there's no matchmaking for Spartan Ops. This game is still great (8/10 at least) and I like the direction this trilogy is going.

Last edited by Vectorman953; 11-29-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: In case the reader has a broken sarcasm detector
Vectorman953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:20 AM   #34
Jet1337

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
No, I think it's silly that they wasted time and money developing the Xbox 360 Slim in the first place. I would've much rather them spend that effort on their next console. But like the other poster said; if the Xbox 360 can continue to excel in playing progressively more demanding games (ACIII, Dishonored, Halo 4, etc), I don't think there's a need for a next-gen just yet. To be honest, though.. insinuating that you shouldn't be okay with playing wonderful games on an Xbox 360 just because a new console is supposedly right around the corner is the only thing silly here.. your original reply to the other poster is very ironic.
Ironic? Not really. When you see the shit they do with Unreal Engine 4, you'll agree with me.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #35
theNomad

PureNomad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan74 View Post
I really enjoyed the campaign tempo, the twists in the story and specially the ending.

Graphically the game has also placed itself as a benchmark on the X360 even though the console is almost 7 years old.

The MP aspect is fun with friends on whichever mode you are best at.

I think 343 have made an excellent entry into the universe Bungie placed into their hands.
Yeah nice to read an enthusiastic response for a change, 343i have for the most part done the fans and franchise proud. Halo & especially Cortana have never looked better.

4 was a good fun entry a few minor things I was a little let down by like the lack of funny lines from the grunts, the lack of noticeable scoring + announcer in spartan ops, spartan ops afk abusers and dull choice of 4v4 maps. Nothing though that couldn't be fixed or overlooked at making it my favorite game of the year.