PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
madman1983
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dokka, Norway
Posts: 69

madurmanur's Gamercard
Quest Name : Much Ado about Blotlings
Contact : Daisy or Starkey (dependant on whether you destroyed the crane in your first visit to Ventureland)
Where : Ventureland
Available : Second visit


this one is missable, i managed to miss it when i tried to get the Make Your Own Way achievement that never triggered, because i did neither destroy or build the crane
madman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #32
ll BRUTAL ll
 
ll BRUTAL ll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 226
Quest Name : One Toon's Trash

Is this also missable?
ll BRUTAL ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #33
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
I think that any achievement that requires you to bypass parts of a side quest are probably not obtainable in the same playthrough, or will cause your progress to 'perfectionist' to be ruined, I'll update the guide
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #34
xxJUSTINxx
 
xxJUSTINxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,122

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll BRUTAL ll View Post
Quest Name : One Toon's Trash

Is this also missable?
Yes it is, you need to sell 20 items to her on the 3rd part. You can't wait too long as you give a lot of items away dued to quest.
__________________
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #35
xD Rick
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 218
Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
Yes it is, you need to sell 20 items to her on the 3rd part. You can't wait too long as you give a lot of items away dued to quest.
Which itens did you gave to her?
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #36
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
I believe just 5 items are needed to properly complete the quest, however it is optional to continue, Justin can you confirm?
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #37
madman1983
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dokka, Norway
Posts: 69

madurmanur's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraferminator View Post
I believe just 5 items are needed to properly complete the quest, however it is optional to continue, Justin can you confirm?
i will start on my 4th time on playing through the game tomorrow, so will see then if you havent got any answer before that
madman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #38
xxJUSTINxx
 
xxJUSTINxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,122

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraferminator View Post
I believe just 5 items are needed to properly complete the quest, however it is optional to continue, Justin can you confirm?
You might be right but I have 19/20 quest done and shes one of my last. I'd say sell things as you get them, because you get well over 20 items mid game if you don't go around turning in quest. Only problem is you need to buy certain quest items back and it can be expensive. But I also have the bunny quest active even though I received the pin from the ice cream guy. I have no idea which counted itself as finished.

This game is a mess, lol
__________________
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #39
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
I wonder if it's worth putting the achievement difficulty up, it's not hard gameplay wise but it's quite complex to get all of them considering everything that's missable.
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #40
xxJUSTINxx
 
xxJUSTINxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,122

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraferminator View Post
I wonder if it's worth putting the achievement difficulty up, it's not hard gameplay wise but it's quite complex to get all of them considering everything that's missable.
When I saw this game I swore it was going to be less of a grind to complete. I'm going to take a break from it until everything gets sorted out. I came so close to certain things, like I only need 6 more pins, one more quest & 2 more reels.
__________________
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:41 AM   #41
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1983 View Post
Quest Name : Much Ado about Blotlings
Contact : Daisy or Starkey (dependant on whether you destroyed the crane in your first visit to Ventureland)
Where : Ventureland
Available : Second visit


this one is missable, i managed to miss it when i tried to get the Make Your Own Way achievement that never triggered, because i did neither destroy or build the crane
I've updated the guidance for the make your own way achievement and how to easily get it
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #42
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1983 View Post
i'm on my 3rd playthrough :P also discovered that the reel from Band Concert V2 can be missable if you did not get the reel before you opened the secret exit with the Old Mill V3, because when i take the Band Concert V2 it seems that i only get to Prescott's Area, and when i try to take the projector back it sends me to Old Mill V3, and Also the Donald's Date quest are missable if you leave the are without delivering the cog wheel thingy and that stuff first
Have you tried the projector inside the gag factory in OsTown?
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #43
madman1983
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dokka, Norway
Posts: 69

madurmanur's Gamercard
not sure, started a new run now, so can't really try it now
madman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #44
kinjoking
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 360

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
does anyone know if your pin collection carries across new playthroughs, cz i already missed one in the dark castle or whatever, does that mean i have to start over to get the full set in 1 playthrough?
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #45
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
Hate to say it but no, they don't carry over. I assume you're referring to the beauty pin from the control room part of the dark castle? Check the trader, I wouldn't be surprised if this one is available to purchase.
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #46
kinjoking
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 360

kinjothetaken's Gamercard
at what point would it likely become available if it were for sale? ive only just reached north street from the underground, so it wouldnt take me that long to start again and go from scratch, but if it doesnt become available i dnt wanna play it through on the chance that it might.
kinjoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #47
Terraferminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44

Terraferminator's Gamercard
I can't say, as you're only in the north area you're only losing about an hour max if you restart as there's not a great amount to do in the first visits to mean street. if you haven't played this previously I would highly suggest you don't go for the Pins in your first playthrough, check my suggestions in the first post.
Terraferminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #48
Foxxy kyle
 
Foxxy kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 3,308

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Very nice guide, I was going to do one myself, but no need because this one looks just fine!

But you will need to change the font back to the default before you submit it I believe if you want it to be on the game's overview.
__________________
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #49
z I ToP CaT I z
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 106

z I ToP CaT I z's Gamercard
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
Yes it is, you need to sell 20 items to her on the 3rd part. You can't wait too long as you give a lot of items away dued to quest.
Well I already gave 3-4 items to Copernicus. Have I messed up the trash quest now? How many items are available to sell to her.. Are there >20 in the game?

If I have messed it up I can only assume you are supposed to give all items to the museum, buy back and give to the observatory??

The missables in this game are rediculous!
z I ToP CaT I z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 AM   #50
B1indSide
 
B1indSide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 516

B1indSide's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You might want to mention that "Heroes of Wasteland" is missable... as I have unfortunately discovered.

At the time, I had discovered more hidden Mickeys then Oswalds so I built Mickey's Statue first. Apparently, if you do that, they never offer to build Oswalds later. Unless I'm missing something.

So I think I'm done with this garbage game. And the 10-15 hours to complete is pretty inaccurate. I'm on my second play through, and let's just say I passed 20 a long time ago. And it looks like I'm going to have to play through again... but I really don't think I can. This game is a huge disappointment and clusterf#$& in design.

In case I muscle through, anyone know where I can find one of the last few "watch the skies" items. It's the third from the right. Goofy in a race car and Mickey in a snow globe are to the right of the one I'm missing.
B1indSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #51
madman1983
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dokka, Norway
Posts: 69

madurmanur's Gamercard
could it be Three Little Pigs Pocket Watch you are missing, it is in the floatyard, in the area where the big balls falls down
madman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #52
B1indSide
 
B1indSide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 516

B1indSide's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1983 View Post
could it be Three Little Pigs Pocket Watch you are missing, it is in the floatyard, in the area where the big balls falls down
That was it, thanks madman1983.
B1indSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #53
madman1983
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dokka, Norway
Posts: 69

madurmanur's Gamercard
no problem, i think it is a great game myself, struggling a little with the last achievements now, but i have played through it several times already, so i have 90hours on this game according to raptr now, and are the #1 player on raptr xD
madman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #54
Foxxy kyle
 
Foxxy kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 3,308

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1indSide View Post
You might want to mention that "Heroes of Wasteland" is missable... as I have unfortunately discovered.

At the time, I had discovered more hidden Mickeys then Oswalds so I built Mickey's Statue first. Apparently, if you do that, they never offer to build Oswalds later. Unless I'm missing something.

So I think I'm done with this garbage game. And the 10-15 hours to complete is pretty inaccurate. I'm on my second play through, and let's just say I passed 20 a long time ago. And it looks like I'm going to have to play through again... but I really don't think I can. This game is a huge disappointment and clusterf#$& in design.

In case I muscle through, anyone know where I can find one of the last few "watch the skies" items. It's the third from the right. Goofy in a race car and Mickey in a snow globe are to the right of the one I'm missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1983 View Post
could it be Three Little Pigs Pocket Watch you are missing, it is in the floatyard, in the area where the big balls falls down
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1indSide View Post
That was it, thanks madman1983.

So it is not missable? Just wondering because I am about to start this game.
__________________
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:38 AM   #55
Jaded9secsupra
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5

Jaded 9secSupra's Gamercard
Dark Beauty Castle

Does anyone know how do get to the Dark Beauty Castle and unlock that achievement?
Jaded9secsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:38 AM   #56
B1indSide
 
B1indSide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 516

B1indSide's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
So it is not missable? Just wondering because I am about to start this game.
I can't seem to get it, so make sure you build Oswald's statue first, and at the same time hand in more "hidden Oswalds" for the flower garden.
B1indSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:23 PM   #57
Geoff66
 
Geoff66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
Does anybody have an tips on "Make Your Own Way"? I always seem to come up just short of reaching the platform needed to proceed.

Thanks in advance!
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 PM   #58
xxJUSTINxx
 
xxJUSTINxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 2,122

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff66 View Post
Does anybody have an tips on "Make Your Own Way"? I always seem to come up just short of reaching the platform needed to proceed.

Thanks in advance!
You're doing it by the water fall right? Just get as close to the edge as possible without falling in and double jump hold Oswald and quickly get Mickey on and go across, as long as you get semi close to the edge of the wooden platform Mickey will grab on.

It's what I did for the achievement.
__________________
xxJUSTINxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #59
Foxxy kyle
 
Foxxy kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 3,308

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1indSide View Post
I can't seem to get it, so make sure you build Oswald's statue first, and at the same time hand in more "hidden Oswalds" for the flower garden.
Alright, this game just seems like a pain in the ass to get the full 1000 in, it seems like a lot to keep up with.
__________________
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #60
Geoff66
 
Geoff66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
You're doing it by the water fall right? Just get as close to the edge as possible without falling in and double jump hold Oswald and quickly get Mickey on and go across, as long as you get semi close to the edge of the wooden platform Mickey will grab on.

It's what I did for the achievement.
For some odd reason Oswald isn't coming up to the top with me. He'll say "wait for me" and won't move from his spot. Odd...

Ah well, I'll have to do a second playthru, will hope it works then.
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.