PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #61
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff66 View Post
For some odd reason Oswald isn't coming up to the top with me. He'll say "wait for me" and won't move from his spot. Odd...

Ah well, I'll have to do a second playthru, will hope it works then.
I had to use a second controller to do it.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #62
Geoff66

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
I had to use a second controller to do it.
Crap, I never even thought of that....
Geoff66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #63
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
On the roadmap, there is a play-through part that tells you the achievements to keep in mind for each playthrough, this needs to go way more in depth and walk through thoroughly each playthrough the ensure every achievement. This game has a lot to keep up with and you need to do everything perfectly to save yourself from a third or fourth playthough. So whether it is on here, or in a different thread, I would like to recommend putting in a very informative guide for this games achievements for each play through.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #64
TheMarkOfPower

TheMarkOfPower's Gamercard
can all costumes be purchased from the shop does anyone know?
TheMarkOfPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #65
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Excuse me, you maybe need edit achievement for photo every enemy for explain that bosses do not counts this what other guy said in my problem thread with this achievement. Just let you know so you better edit it.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #66
xxJUSTINxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkOfPower View Post
can all costumes be purchased from the shop does anyone know?
You can, its what I did.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #67
Aragorn

Heath Strider's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Nice guide

Currently working on:
GTA V

Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:43 AM   #68
sonictails

sonictails's Gamercard
Good guide man. It really came in handy. I think you should amend the difficulty and time though. It should be at least a 6 cos its a fucking pain in the ass to get all the cheevos and should be at least 25 hours because 2 full playthroughs and the grinding of steel to buy the last pins.

Thanks for the time you put in!
sonictails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #69
Chelsea19

I've found everything and know everything. 2 tasks but I do not see why not there continues. There are only completely empty, without crossed so Trophy Cup. No. There is no cross / stamp that I have completed. There is no "conspiracy Donalds" and Wastsland Limited ", but some other tasks, is yes, all are there. But I had talked to Donald and made ​​with Wastsland Limited, was still not crossed / stamp.

Why is that? O.o
Chelsea19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #70
mastergeno

mastergeno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraferminator View Post

10 Tunnel Mouse
Played through every D.E.C

Missable achievement!

There are five versions of the D.E.C, four of which you'll go through as part of the storyline. Once you've got into the entrance of the D.E.C in Mean Street North you'll go through the first one.

Number 2 comes after OsTown, 3 comes after Rainbow Falls, 4 after Rainbow Caverns. To access number 5, you need to take the 'thinner' path through Fort Wasteland which involves thinning all the enemies instead of befriending them. If you've passed this level and befriended the enemies you may not be able to access this DEC. Make sure to get it on your 2nd playthrough if not.
It's posible to get both film buff and tunnel mouse with the same playthrough. After unlocking the projector in rainbow falls you can go back to devil falls and go back through the DEC, allowing you to get both.
mastergeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:16 AM   #71
T.B.R.M

TBRM 1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:

25 Off Track
Shuttered all four train stations

This achievement is missable if you complete any train station related quests

Do not do any of the train station related quests if you want to get this. Unfortunately you'll have to complete the entire storyline before you get it though, once completed and back in Mean Street North go and visit every train conductor. They will tell you that the station has been destroyed, do this for all four areas and you'll get it.
Does anyone have a better explanation for "train station related quests"? I'm currently in Disney Gulch and need to insert battery spheres in the train ... does that count as a "train station related quest"?

Game Guides:
Banjo-Kazooie
Borderlands : Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
L.A. Noire : Nicholson Electroplating
T.B.R.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #72
xxJUSTINxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.R.M View Post
Does anyone have a better explanation for "train station related quests"? I'm currently in Disney Gulch and need to insert battery spheres in the train ... does that count as a "train station related quest"?
Is that the one to the crazy doctors castle? If so it doesn't count as you need to fix that small train to continue on.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #73
T.B.R.M

TBRM 1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I believe so. It is right before the dragon boss when visiting the Mad Doctor for the first time.

Game Guides:
Banjo-Kazooie
Old 12-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #74
xxJUSTINxx

Quote:
I believe so. It is right before the dragon boss when visiting the Mad Doctor for the first time.
Yeah I remember, that train is fine. It's a must to get the story moving.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #75
mastergeno

mastergeno's Gamercard
Quote:
there is only one "train station quest" its the quest called Wasteland Limited and you have to fix the different train stations.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 AM   #76
T.B.R.M

TBRM 1's Gamercard

So as long as I avoid completing any of the Wasteland Limited quests, then I'm ok?

Game Guides:
Banjo-Kazooie
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #77
mastergeno

mastergeno's Gamercard
Quote:
So as long as I avoid completing any of the Wasteland Limited quests, then I'm ok?
Yeah theres only 4 train stations. 1 in mean st, 1 in ostown, 1 in bog easy and 1 in venture land.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 PM   #78
mastergeno

mastergeno's Gamercard
20 Running the Gauntlet
Got through Blot Alley by any means

This is a missable achievement

Ian the Ghost asks you to not harm any blotlings as you go through Blot Alley, by ignoring him and destroying them you will get this achievement. This means that you will miss out on a quest and thus miss out on 'Perfectionist'

I got this achievement and Ian the ghost was still there when i returned. However, the side quest ian is related too can still be completed by visiting clarrabell and buying costumes for her. In "One Toon's Trash" you are required to sell things to the museum lady and selling ians costumes will make the quest easier, but this is not required seeing as you can buy back items after the quest is over.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:47 AM   #79
D@mon

lab0kup's Gamercard
Can i get Oswald's New Groove achievement with 2 controllers by myself?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:27 AM   #80
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Can you explain more on how to actually take pictures with the camera? I might have skipped/not paid attention if the game explained it. I just got past the dragon and have no clue.

When going for the Make Your Own Way achievement, you don't need to talk to anyone. As soon as you enter Ventureland and see the pink house Daisy is in, just jump on the shack next to it (it has fallen over or something) and get to the hut. Might want to note that it's the hut you paint, not the hut after.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 01-08-2013 at 07:55 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #81
mastergeno

mastergeno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Can you explain more on how to actually take pictures with the camera? I might have skipped/not paid attention if the game explained it. I just got past the dragon and have no clue.
You get the camera by talking to the male dog at the very beginning of the game at mean street. He wants you to take pics of the hidden mickeys and directs you to the camera store in Mean Street North. Then you will have to buy it for 200 tickets. I would suggest starting over since you cannot take pictures of rainbow falls until the end of episode 2 I think and if you wanted "Rogues Gallery" achievement you would have had to take a picture of the blotworks dragon. You take pictures with Y and line up the mickey head until it turns green.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #82
Sighris

Sighris's Gamercard
Has the writer of the guide stopped working on it? It is a good guide, but feels incomplete compared to others on 360a
Sighris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #83
Anghlar

Send a message via MSN to Anghlar

Anghlar's Gamercard
You can get all the achievements of the game in a single game

Quote:

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 - some achievements cannot be earned together in the same playthrough

- Number of missable achievements: 9 - Blot Alley Superstar, Heads Up, Off Track, Perfectionist, Running the Gauntlet, Tunnel Mouse, Devoted Pin Collector, Master Pin Collector, One Toon's Trash (see achievements below for info)
It is completely false: you can get all the achievements of the game in a single game.

Perfectionist and Off Track are not incompatible.
Tunnel Mouse and Film Buff are not incompatible.
Blot Alley Superstar and Running the Gauntlet are not incompatible.
Master Pin Collector is always available unless you steal the pearl of Tiki Sam.

Thanks for your effort, but I'd appreciate next time you check things better. Your statements have cost me up to 3 playthroughs to verify that they actually can get all the achievements in only one playthrough.

Who dares wins...
Anghlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #84
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anghlar View Post
Perfectionist and Off Track are not incompatible.
Uh, yes they are. If you fix the train stations when they become available, you will void getting the Off Track achievement at the end of the game (because they need to be unfixed for the post game), because if you wait to try to fix them after completing the story for Off Track, you cannot fix the stations after getting the achievement, because the conductors keep repeating the same lines, not allowing you to fix their stations; thus voiding you from completing the quest, and not getting Perfectionist.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:45 AM   #85
Revenant702

REVENANT 702's Gamercard
Awesome guide

Thanks for the info. I am on my second play through and have only 10 more achievements.
Revenant702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #86
Revenant702

REVENANT 702's Gamercard
You can clear it with explosives or give Gremlin Jamface sheetmetal to repair it
Revenant702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #87
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Ive started this game but the achievements are going to be a right pain.

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #88
Archie Button

Archie Button's Gamercard
You can get all achievements in one playthrough, except for "Off Track".
Also, the "Running the Gauntlet" achievement is story related. It even says in the description "by any means" which logically means either paint or thinner. I got it by doing the paint path.
Archie Button is offline   Reply With Quote