PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > Battle Hardened
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #61
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Thanks my man. That stinks :/ good luck getting it again, hopefully it won't be too hard.
It's sorted, I recovered my gamertag and the achievement was gone.
Hybridchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #62
BiggD
Halo: MCC - 120 Days Left

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridchld View Post
It's sorted, I recovered my gamertag and the achievement was gone.
Good to hear, man!

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #63
ron north

Battle Hardened Pack achievements

I've been searching all over the forum and I've seen no thread about this, so when the achievements will be updated? God dammit I've been waiting all day long for this and there's still nothing.....It is so hard to be on time or what? The same thing happened with Max Payne 3 DLC and Halo 4 DLC, but now I'm thinking we won't be able to play today.

Last edited by ron north; 01-08-2013 at 10:51 PM.
ron north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #64
ron north

Aww I just found that some people were talking about that in thread I'd previously read, guess next time I will check every comment and not just a few.....sorry fot the thread.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #65
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron north View Post
I've been searching all over the forum and I've seen no thread about this, so when the achievements will be updated? God dammit I've been waiting all day long for this and there's still nothing.....It is so hard to be on time or what? The same thing happened with Max Payne 3 DLC and Halo 4 DLC, but now I'm thinking we won't be able to play today.
....Max Payne were available 9 p.m. EST. So they could still have a chance of being released today. Just take it easy, there's no rush, man.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:56 PM   #66
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Well MS works on PST and its only mid afternoon there so there is a chance they will be updated today. That said I wouldn't wait up hoping they'll be fixed.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #67
ron north

Yeah I know but I always like to do multiplayer achievements the day it's (supposed) to come out because I don't like them very much but I have to say that It's still the best multiplayer of the 3 last Assassin's Creed.

Last edited by ron north; 01-08-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #68
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Well MS works on PST and its only mid afternoon there so there is a chance they will be updated today. That said I wouldn't wait up hoping they'll be fixed.
With this said, I'd say just wait a little longer.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #69
Hybridchld

Hybridchld's Gamercard
Quote:
It's still the best multiplayer of the 3 last Assassin's Creed.
Yeah the MP has evolved quite well since Brotherhood. It's probably the best tacked-on MP out there and when people play it the way it's supposed to be played it can be quite fun.

Only problem is very few people do play it the way its supposed to be played and that kills the experience.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #70
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Only problem is very few people do play it the way its supposed to be played and that kills the experience.
This. This. This.

I hate playing Wolfpack with randies. It'll be the synchronization round and everyone will just run around doing their own thing and we miss out on such a big bonus

Same goes for Manhunt too. It's rare that you'll ever be on a decent team where the you actually HIDE from your pursuers in a group or at least close by one another.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #71
DragonFart76

DragonFart76's Gamercard
Quote:
Yupp. Same thing happened with Max Payne 3 achievements. If you earn any achievements for a game before they're loaded up on Xbox.com, you will have to get them again once they are loaded. In Max Payne 3, many who got their achievements before they were properly loaded had complained that the achievement became glitched and uncontainable once they were loaded. Hopefully this isn't the case for any of you on Assassin's Creed.
Cuz this game needed more glitches.

I'll wait until the achievements appear on xbox.com. No way am I playing MP any longer than is required to get my 100% back.

BTW, When TF is King Washington coming out? They made it sound like it'd be out around now.

DragonFart76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:22 AM   #72
Senitos

Senitos's Gamercard
i did read somewhere that part 1 of George Washington DLC will come around mid january or end january so ill be guessing around 22 january but im not sure
Senitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #73
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralCurry726 View Post
There goes my 1000! Until a guide pops up somewhere and they say the achievements are dirt easy I'm not getting it. Not the biggest AC multiplayer fan...
No guide required, all I can it's easy, I enjoy the MP though.

Wolfpack solo, finished it 4 times already, for the MP challenge not achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE DEVIL View Post
Christ, this is annoying. Why the F*uck do they have to add more bull shit achievements for MP?
People like you = get more money for it.

Last edited by cjdavies; 01-09-2013 at 01:43 AM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #74
ron north

The Tyranny Of King Washington is supposed to be the next DLC and will be in two parts
Old 01-09-2013, 02:19 AM   #75
GeneralCurry726

GeneralCurry726's Gamercard
Quote:
Good to hear, man!

Thank you for providing me with a new iPad wallpaper
Old 01-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #76
Slayed Hunter

Slayed Hunter's Gamercard
If anyone is down for getting these add me on XBL Slayed Hunter

Slayer:To kill violently.
Hunter:To search through an area for prey.
Slayed Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 AM   #77
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFart76 View Post
BTW, When TF is King Washington coming out? They made it sound like it'd be out around now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senitos View Post
i did read somewhere that part 1 of George Washington DLC will come around mid january or end january so ill be guessing around 22 january but im not sure
They said Early Spring 2013...it wouldn't be out this early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
No guide required, all I can it's easy, I enjoy the MP though.
Tyger's Achievement Guide & Roadmap has the info on the achievements already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralCurry726 View Post
Thank you for providing me with a new iPad wallpaper
Oh, don't mention it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayed Hunter View Post
If anyone is down for getting these add me on XBL Slayed Hunter
Use the Achievement Trading Thread for boosting...

Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 AM   #78
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFart76 View Post
Cuz this game needed more glitches.

I'll wait until the achievements appear on xbox.com. No way am I playing MP any longer than is required to get my 100% back.

If I recall correctly on the marketplace if you look up the season's pass it says all of the DLC will be out by sometime in March so we probably have 2 months to wait max.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:51 AM   #79
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
So the two cheevos I earned popped from the DLC and added to my gamer score. The achievements only show when I click on the game to view all cheevos. Otherwise it says 50/50, but says 52/54 when select it. Do I need to recover my tag or just wait until they update and see what happens?
Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 AM   #80
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyMon81 View Post
So the two cheevos I earned popped from the DLC and added to my gamer score. The achievements only show when I click on the game to view all cheevos. Otherwise it says 50/50, but says 52/54 when select it. Do I need to recover my tag or just wait until they update and see what happens?
I would recover your tag now in order to clear them.

When Max Payne 3 had a delay in their DLC achievements being uploaded to Xbox.com, players were getting the achievements anyways. Then when the achievements were loaded to the site, those said players were 'locked out' of earning the achievements they already obtained.

Essentially, recover your tag to clear them and wait for them to be uploaded or they might get glitched.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:29 AM   #81
loxim

Loxim's Gamercard
Ugghh. I hate multiplayer achievements.
loxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:03 AM   #82
GoldenEye250

goldeneye250's Gamercard
Quote:
The Tyranny Of King Washington is supposed to be the next DLC and will be in two parts
The Tyranny of King Washington DLC for Assassin's Creed III is in three episodes, not two.

Quote:
Ubisoft has also confirmed that there'll be five DLC packs offered as part of the Assassin's Creed III Season Pass, with 'The Tyranny of King Washington' being a single-player campaign DLC that will be presented as three episodic chapters in which you must dethrone the despotic King Washington, as pictured in the image below.
Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...ngton-DLC.html
GoldenEye250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:47 AM   #83
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
They just put the achievements up on xbox.com

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #84
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
2 Achievements so far

Wolves for Lambs - Easily done Solo
A New Challenger - Load up Wolfpack and don't kill a target. It will still count as a session.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #85
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
They just put the achievements up on xbox.com
Thanks for the notice

Old 01-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #86
RocketHarmony

PakoRawr's Gamercard
Yeah, just confirmed it. They're obtainable now.

Dream on until Your dreams come true.
Looking to boost: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Injustice, Halo: Reach, Gears Of War Judgment. (Add me: PakoRawr)
RocketHarmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #87
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
When will Ubisoft learn that NOBODY buys AC for the multiplayer? We want single player content!
Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #88
ffm.piranha

FFMPiRaNHa's Gamercard
OK, unfortunately I haven't seen this thread yesterday when I downloaded the new DLC to play it. I got three of the four new achievements before I went to sleep.
Now that I read this I checked on xbox.com and I see that the three achievements I obtained yesterday are not registered, it still shows 50/54.

If I understand the posts above me correctly I now have to recover my gamertag to do them again (sucks !!!).

My question is: Is it worth to try to load the game in order to "update" my achievements on xbox? Or will this lead to any sort of glitch and unobtainable achievements?
Or should I turn on the box and take out the disc instantly so the game will not load to then recover my gamertag directly when I get home from work.

Is there anybody here on this forum who also got some of the new achievements yesterday?
Is there a way to update things without having to do the achievements again?

Any help would be appreciated ...

100% Retail Games incl. all DLC:
GTA 5 * Far Cry 3 * Assassin's Creed 3, 2, 1 * L.A: Noire * Red Dead Redemption * Dead Rising 2, Case West, Case 0 * Mafia II * Alan Wake * Bioshock * Bully * Beautiful Katamari
ffm.piranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #89
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Ive just bought the season pass and dl'd the 2.sumthin mb dlc, but the new maps arent listed amongst my wolfpack maps. I dashboarded in order to start the download because it stayed on pending whilst in game. Whats goin on?

Edit, nevermind, I dl'd the wrong fucking dlc. However, the Battle Hardened dlc is no where to be seen on the in game extras/additional content section. When I press X to browse entire catalogue, the guide button brings up a menu where I can see Battle Hardened but it wants to charge me 800 to download it.

The season pass description says;

'Save on all downloadable game content with AC3 season pass. The season pass provides instant access to all forthcoming downloadable game content beginning in early 2013'

So to reiterate my earlier statement, allbeit with regard to a different topic, Whats goin on?

Last edited by o D M C o; 01-09-2013 at 11:00 AM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #90
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by o D M C o View Post
Ive just bought the season pass and dl'd the 2.sumthin mb dlc, but the new maps arent listed amongst my wolfpack maps. I dashboarded in order to start the download because it stayed on pending whilst in game. Whats goin on?
Make sure you're in the Wolfpack Extra Content playlists.
Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote