PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III > Battle Hardened
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 AM   #91
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Thanks for the reply but my edit answered that particular question. To anyone else who cant find the dlc who has the season pass. You need to load the mp disc, then press RB a couple of times until you get to the list with animus database at the top. A couple of places below this is extra content. That might be unecessary info for the vast majority, but theres bound to be someone as thick as me who cant find there dlc.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #92
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Also, I'd just like to say that these Achievements definitely aren't 2/10. They should probably be upped to at least a 4 because not only do you have to HOPE you're able to choose the additional characters in the first place, but 3 stuns in a row? Having probability mixed with skill is just disastrous when it comes to Achievements.

I've quit so many matches tonight because I keep joining games that are either NOT Manhunt in the Team Objective playlist for whatever reason, or because an additional character wasn't chosen. These Achievements are part of the reason the AC multiplayer is mediocre. Everyone should just be able to choose their own character and on your screen everybody would be whatever character you chose, and the same with other people's screens.

With that being said, I was extremely lucky and got 3 stuns in literally the last 15 seconds of a match, with the last stun being in the last second. I'm happy I don't have to do that again. Now I just need to get the agonizing 20 revives with an additional character and I'm putting away AC3 until the Tyranny of Washington. Single player content is what people want more far than AC multiplayer any day, and I continue to question why Ubisoft thinks the addition of multiplayer to the series is as beneficial as they think. Sure, this multiplayer pleasantly surprised me compared to other ACs, but they're still something I only do for the sake of Achievements and otherwise wouldn't even touch. It's all about the story for AC and everyone knows that.
Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #93
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I would recover your tag now in order to clear them.

When Max Payne 3 had a delay in their DLC achievements being uploaded to Xbox.com, players were getting the achievements anyways. Then when the achievements were loaded to the site, those said players were 'locked out' of earning the achievements they already obtained.

Essentially, recover your tag to clear them and wait for them to be uploaded or they might get glitched.
Did this and it cleared those achievements. However my achievement history takes forever now to load on my dash. Is this normal while it brings everything back? Did I have to delete my old profile before I recover the other?
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #94
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozo_Lord View Post
When will Ubisoft learn that NOBODY buys AC for the multiplayer? We want single player content!
Wrong, I was more excitedf or the MP than the SP and it was the first thing I played, also there are plenty of players on Ubisoft forums, and plently of matches each evening, there are even clans.

Last edited by cjdavies; 01-09-2013 at 01:49 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #95
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
Wrong, I was more excitedf or the MP than the SP and it was the first thing I played, also there are plenty of players on Ubisoft forums, and plently of matches each evening, there are even clans.
You are less than 1% of the people who feel that way.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #96
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
You are less than 1% of the people who feel that way.
Source of figure %?

Last edited by cjdavies; 01-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #97
Nusentinsaino

Nusentinsaino's Gamercard
Quote:
Difficulty 2/10
I beg to differ.

It's not easy getting to sequence 25 with fucking moronic noobs.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:55 PM   #98
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusentinsaino View Post
I beg to differ.

It's not easy getting to sequence 25 with fucking moronic noobs.
Play solo. It's much easier and still counts.

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:05 PM   #99
Nusentinsaino

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
I did not know this, thanks.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #100
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffm.piranha View Post
OK, unfortunately I haven't seen this thread yesterday when I downloaded the new DLC to play it. I got three of the four new achievements before I went to sleep.
Now that I read this I checked on xbox.com and I see that the three achievements I obtained yesterday are not registered, it still shows 50/54.

If I understand the posts above me correctly I now have to recover my gamertag to do them again (sucks !!!).

My question is: Is it worth to try to load the game in order to "update" my achievements on xbox? Or will this lead to any sort of glitch and unobtainable achievements?
Or should I turn on the box and take out the disc instantly so the game will not load to then recover my gamertag directly when I get home from work.

Is there anybody here on this forum who also got some of the new achievements yesterday?
Is there a way to update things without having to do the achievements again?

Any help would be appreciated ...
I would just re-recover your tag from the dashboard and then load up the game. You'll have to obtain the achievements again most likely, man.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #101
Nusentinsaino

Quote:
Still too hard, I keep failing at sequence 19.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #102
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Quote:
Source of figure %?
Okay, as if you didn't get my point. But just in case you don't:

It may not be 1%, but just by comparing the time spent in single player during the first week or two of the game as opposed to multiplayer should give a clear indication that people who buy AC buy it for the single player.

But gee, apparently you're so thick headed to realize that people buy story based single player games for... SINGLE PLAYER.

You're in such an abysmal minority here that you can't say "plenty" of people buy AC solely for the mediocre multiplayer OVER the single player... Where's your source? You and the other 10 people? lol
Old 01-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #103
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusentinsaino View Post
Still too hard, I keep failing at sequence 19.
Try using the Achievement Trading Thread to find some good players. Or toss me a Friend Request and me and two of my guys could help you later today.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #104
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
This, done it 3 times already solo, a tip but depending on your level, this was my set to maximize my score.

Disguise/Poison/Hidden Gun, Boost Cooldown, Silent Kill streak 550

Early stages of the kill, get Incognito, Hidden, Focus, Poison = min of 1000 points.

Quote:
But gee, apparently you're so thick headed to realize that people buy story based single player games for... SINGLE PLAYER.
Now now dear no need for insults

Last edited by cjdavies; 01-09-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #105
KAMEO550

KAMEO550's Gamercard
You can also play Training to unlock the Stubborn Stunner achievement. When you get to the last part of Introductury Session 1 (7/7) you will be able to stun two people. It will then ask if you want to end tutorial or try again. Hit try again (B button I believe) and then stun another person to get the achievement.
KAMEO550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #106
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMEO550 View Post
You can also play Training to unlock the Stubborn Stunner achievement. When you get to the last part of Introductury Session 1 (7/7) you will be able to stun two people. It will then ask if you want to end tutorial or try again. Hit try again (B button I believe) and then stun another person to get the achievement.
Thanks for the confirmation I'll add it in now.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #107
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
Quote:
That actually works? I got it in a boost party but that is an interesting and quick way to pick it up too.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #108
ffm.piranha

FFMPiRaNHa's Gamercard
Quote:
I would just re-recover your tag from the dashboard and then load up the game. You'll have to obtain the achievements again most likely, man.
Yeah, you're right.

I did recover my gamertag and the cheevos were gone, then I did them again and now everything is fine, game is completed again ...

Thanks for your help

100% Retail Games incl. all DLC:
GTA 5 * Far Cry 3 * Assassin's Creed 3, 2, 1 * L.A: Noire * Red Dead Redemption * Dead Rising 2, Case West, Case 0 * Mafia II * Alan Wake * Bioshock * Bully * Beautiful Katamari
ffm.piranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #109
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffm.piranha View Post
Yeah, you're right.

I did recover my gamertag and the cheevos were gone, then I did them again and now everything is fine, game is completed again ...

Thanks for your help
Glad I could help

Old 01-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #110
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
Quote:
There's an even easier way than that... Introductory Session 3 starts off with stunning pursuers. Load it up, stun 3 pursuers, achievement unlocked. No time wasted on performing other actions first or hitting "try again."

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #111
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
There's an even easier way than that... Introductory Session 3 starts off with stunning pursuers. Load it up, stun 3 pursuers, achievement unlocked. No time wasted on performing other actions first or hitting "try again."
I'll add this in and credit both of you. Thanks, guys

Old 01-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #112
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:

Make sure you communicate with your team in order to synchronize your kills for more points. Be aware of the timer as the match will end when the clock reaches zero. Try to perform hidden and incognito/discreet kills and always lock onto your target using to get a focus bonus. These bonuses will add major points to your score. Be sure to always assassinate the 'Extra Target' for more time, too.
You don't want discreet kills, they only give 150 for the kill, Incognito is best.

Incognito - 350
Silence - 250
Discreet - 150
Reckless - 100

If the target is walking in a group, use fast walk to blend in the group, then build up the Incognito and Focus and you will get Hidden too.

Last edited by cjdavies; 01-10-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #113
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
You don't want discreet kills, they only give 150 for the kill, Incognito is best.

Incognito - 350
Silence - 250
Discreet - 150
Reckless - 100

If the target is walking in a group, use fast walk to blend in the group, then build up the Incognito and Focus and you will get Hidden too.
Thanks for the point values. I was going to add them in but it slipped my memory while playing. I'll add these in later tonight. Thanks, man

EDIT: Does Silence come before Incognito? I thought the meter only had 3 levels.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #114
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
EDIT: Does Silence come before Incognito? I thought the meter only had 3 levels.
Yes, Silence is before Incognito.

Reckless only comes if you run towards your target -which is why Wolfpack with randoms fails.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #115
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Yes, Silence is before Incognito.

Reckless only comes if you run towards your target -which is why Wolfpack with randoms fails.
So it's: Reckless, Discreet, Silence and Incognito. I never bothered to stalk my target past Discreet so that explains my confusion

Oh, and you're right - Wolfpack with randoms is a disaster, unfortunately.

Last edited by BiggD; 01-10-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #116
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
So it's: Reckless, Discreet, Silence and Incognito. I never bothered to stalk my target past Discreet so that explains my confusion

Oh, and you're right - Wolfpack with randoms is a disaster, unfortunately.
Yes

When running towards next target, if compass goes blue stop running.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #117
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Good guide thank you

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 PM   #118
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Yes. When running towards next target, if compass goes blue stop running.
Good tip, I'll add it in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok1986 View Post
Good guide thank you
Thanks, man. Hope it serves you well

Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #119
ULND1

ulnd1's Gamercard
3 stuns in a row can be done in the 3rd tutorial.
ULND1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #120
Bickle

SwordofWhedon's Gamercard
Looking to boost stun/revive
Bickle is offline   Reply With Quote