PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Max Payne 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-18-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
frenzy2585

AiA Aggression's Gamercard
i just failed to boost the ouch my head achievement, what am i doing wrong???

i tried to boost that achievement with another player on a empty playlist with only the 2 of us but that didnt work out. Whenever my level 3 hangover burst or the one of the other player was triggered, whenever ours visions got blurred, all the headshots i made DID NOT made the achievement popped up. I even got to trueachievements for some info and i still couldnt do it. I would appreciate if someone could explain to me exactly what is this achievement all about and how to exactly get it. More importantly, id like to boost it with people who know exactly how it is done because the other player i was boosting with simply got it legit by luck and didnt remember how it was done. Any help from anyone would be more than welcome, because this achievement has been quite frustrating so far. Finally, i noticed the max payne 3 achievement guide right here on xbox360a.org does not even have a description for the ouch my head achievement, could anyone take care of this? Dont hesitate to contact me on xbox live if youre willing to help me, my GT is Aggression Pure.
frenzy2585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You need to activate your Level 3 burst kill someone and while they are all dozed off and stumbling YOU need to headshot on them. You are not suppose to be hungover while you earn the headshot.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote