PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #61
CyberCecil

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll BRUTAL ll View Post
I just found it the Nest Egg! And got the very last achievement for this game!! Which is weird because I have 175/176 pins collected and never got that Magic trick pin. Anyway, the achievement unlocked when I found the Nest egg. I'll try to explain how I got it even though I'm not sure what I did exactly.

I'm in Ventureland and I'm thinning everything I can in that first section. I then rode the lift up and continued to thin everything. I notice there's these 3 little rods that Oswald can electrify. After that I just happen to fall back down to the ground level and I noticed the bottom section of that structure in the middle of the map was now open with the chest inside. It;s right behind the Green Gremlin.
A couple of minutes late. Damn
CyberCecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #62
madman1983

madurmanur's Gamercard
hmmm, okay, i just arrived at ventureland on this playthrough, so will try what you did and see if i can find it
madman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #63
madman1983

madurmanur's Gamercard
thinned out everything, and still cant find it
Old 12-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #64
ll BRUTAL ll

Did you try the electric rods?
ll BRUTAL ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #65
madman1983

madurmanur's Gamercard
Quote:
Did you try the electric rods?
by electric rods, do you mean the one in the tree right after the lift and the one you see when you thin out the entrance to the next area? i can do anything with them as far as i have noticed, and have only seen those two
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #66
ll BRUTAL ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman1983 View Post
by electric rods, do you mean the one in the tree right after the lift and the one you see when you thin out the entrance to the next area? i can do anything with them as far as i have noticed, and have only seen those two
There's 3 rods.

1) right after you ride the lift up.
2) the first house after the lift - thin it out.
3) the last house where the pig is. The rod is on the roof of that house. Just stand outside the door and Oswald should zap it.

Try that and see what happens.
ll BRUTAL ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #67
madman1983

madurmanur's Gamercard
Quote:
There's 3 rods.

1) right after you ride the lift up.
2) the first house after the lift - thin it out.
3) the last house where the pig is. The rod is on the roof of that house. Just stand outside the door and Oswald should zap it.

Try that and see what happens.
okay, did that manually (because tha AI didnt want to do it, so good to have two controllers for getting this), nothing happened, i guess i might have to restore that piece in the middle there before i can get it then
Old 12-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #68
madman1983

madurmanur's Gamercard
so, my game is bugged i guess, missing:
Student of Gremlin Architecture Pin
Visit : 1
Mean Street South
Found in red chest behind thinner fall after changing Guardian Pool; for Spirit of Discovery.
Paint

but when i color the wagon and zaps the box, nothing happens -.- and i know it has worked previous games, and the water has the right color and everything
Old 12-05-2012, 01:04 AM   #69
CyberCecil

Quote:
so, my game is bugged i guess, missing:
Student of Gremlin Architecture Pin
Visit : 1
Mean Street South
Found in red chest behind thinner fall after changing Guardian Pool; for Spirit of Discovery.
Paint

but when i color the wagon and zaps the box, nothing happens -.- and i know it has worked previous games, and the water has the right color and everything
There's an easy way to get around that and get the pin. Stand on the edge of the street by the manhole that leads to the underground. Look down off the edge and there is a ledge under the waterfall. If it is not filled in, you need to jump down and spray as you fall to paint it in. Once you manage that just jump down and the chest is behind the water.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:07 AM   #70
CyberCecil

Quote:
okay, did that manually (because tha AI didnt want to do it, so good to have two controllers for getting this), nothing happened, i guess i might have to restore that piece in the middle there before i can get it then
You need to do them in the right order. You also need to have the gremlin fix the crow's nest.

1. On the Pigs' house
2. In the tree
3. In the thinned out house

When you have done it right you will hear a grinding noise and the pedestal the fixed crow's nest is on will rise up a little and the chest is inside.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #71
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCecil View Post
You need to do them in the right order. You also need to have the gremlin fix the crow's nest.

1. On the Pigs' house
2. In the tree
3. In the thinned out house

When you have done it right you will hear a grinding noise and the pedestal the fixed crow's nest is on will rise up a little and the chest is inside.
Geez! I just knew that those trees with roman numbers on them should have a meaning!!!
Nice finding, man!
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:50 AM   #72
madman1983

madurmanur's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCecil View Post
There's an easy way to get around that and get the pin. Stand on the edge of the street by the manhole that leads to the underground. Look down off the edge and there is a ledge under the waterfall. If it is not filled in, you need to jump down and spray as you fall to paint it in. Once you manage that just jump down and the chest is behind the water.
thank you very much for this, got the pin, and got the achievement
Old 12-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #73
LegitLostLegend

L0ST Legends's Gamercard
Can all of the pins that are missable able to be bought at the pin trader?
LegitLostLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #74
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitLostLegend View Post
Can all of the pins that are missable able to be bought at the pin trader?
Yes but I think not every. You have to do 2nd playthrough or 3rd playthrough. I not sure how many playthrough you on so best safe if you missable you better start new playthrough and follow guide and you should have no problem.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #75
LegitLostLegend

L0ST Legends's Gamercard
Ok I'm only missing 2 pins anyone know how to get

blotyguard pin or research assistant pin?

Edit- only missing blotyguard now, does anybody know how to get this one?

Last edited by LegitLostLegend; 12-08-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:24 AM   #76
Nickon619

Nickon801011's Gamercard
Hi everyone I am going for the Master Pin Collector achievement I only need 2 pins I was hoping someone on this thread can help me I need to get the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Pin out of the magic hat I already received the other pin from the hat and I been trying it seems forever to get this pin to appear can I not get the pin now seeing I got the other if anyone could tell me if they have had this same issue but got the pin even though they got the other first I really appreciate it I really don't want to start over thanks
Nickon619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #77
LegitLostLegend

L0ST Legends's Gamercard
Does anybody know how to get that damn blotyguard pin? I've searched ventureland back and forth and for the life of me I can't find it.

@ nickon - I'm pretty sure I got that one out of one of the black bags
Old 12-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #78
jmovfx

So I began another playthrough and noticed that all my pins (as well as other collectibles) were set back to zero. Are you supposed to collect ALL the pins in one playthrough? Is that even possible?

Last edited by jmovfx; 12-14-2012 at 06:27 AM.
jmovfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:03 AM   #79
muxx

1 Pin missing for me. I know where it is, but i don't know how to get it.

Does anyone have a hint for me how to get the Booty to the Head Pin?

I thinned out the back of the Jolly Roger but there is a drunk pirate sitting in front of the chest. I can do what i want, i can't get rid of him or open the chest.
muxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:40 AM   #80
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by muxx View Post
1 Pin missing for me. I know where it is, but i don't know how to get it.

Does anyone have a hint for me how to get the Booty to the Head Pin?

I thinned out the back of the Jolly Roger but there is a drunk pirate sitting in front of the chest. I can do what i want, i can't get rid of him or open the chest.
Exactly same problem here...
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #81
muxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD Rick View Post
Exactly same problem here...
I got my last pin
I could not open the chest in the Jolly Roger and as i am not playing the english version i don't know if i got the Booty to the Head Pin at the pin trader. I can't find any similar named pin in my list.

I got my last pin in the basement of the crow's nest. On the search what to do for the chest in the Jolly Roger i found 3 antennas in the trees and on the houses at the upper area. When Oswald zaps them in the right order it opens a door at the bottom of the crow's nest.
muxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #82
Chelsea19

Help!!!

I've found everything and know everything. 2 tasks but I do not see why not there continues. There are only completely empty, without crossed so Trophy Cup. No. There is no cross / stamp that I have completed. There is no "conspiracy Donalds" and Wastsland Limited ", but some other tasks, is yes, all are there. But I had talked to Donald and made ​​with Wastsland Limited, was still not crossed / stamp.

Why is that? O.o
Chelsea19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #83
Rokzar

Rokzar's Gamercard
Where is the list for Staff Photographer?
Rokzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 AM   #84
Minioger

Minioger's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokzar View Post
Where is the list for Staff Photographer?
http://www.ign.com/wikis/epic-mickey...bjectid=142951

Use that if you are having trouble. If you look at your quest status, you can see based on each Episode how many you have got. They are also organized in this by each area, so hopefully you can figure out which ones you need if you already started/missed any.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #85
Rokzar

Rokzar's Gamercard
Thanks. I just found that the other day too. Do you happen to know if "Statue Garden" is missable? About to start a "Good" playthru. Master pin collector seems like it could be a pain, I might just skip that one.
Rokzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #86
D@mon

lab0kup's Gamercard
I need to but a few pins from Tiki Sam's shop, but i get black pearl from him shop from the other side of the shop and now he say that he don't want to trade with me, so i cant but items from him. What should i do?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #87
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I made a complete list of pints in order by area and how they appear in the pin shop. this thread seems to be a bit disorganized now and people just listing pins they've found that weren't in the original thread. Thought this would help others because it's a pain in the ass trying to go through your pins to find the 1 you are missing when there is not a comprehensive list in any particular order.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=414777
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #88
Bsebal

I have an issue and wanted to know if any of you have had this issue yet, the issue is that I have all but one pin and the one that I'm missing is the make ghost lonesome pin and I tried to get it from the lady in the wasteland but she never have it to me and when I went to the pin collector guy there was no bags left for me to get. Does that mean my have glitched on me and I have to start a whole new game. Let me know thanks
Bsebal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #89
Chelsea19

I have 7 badges. But I do not know where it is. Do you have video or pictures where I can find??
Chelsea19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #90
The Manic Moose

Send a message via MSN to The Manic Moose

The Manic Moose's Gamercard
Someone has already asked this here but didn't get a response. I'm in the same boat -

I have missed a pin "beauty only thin deep" which is found in the Dark Beauty Castle.

Is there any way that I can either go back to Dark Beauty Castle and get it or buy it from the shop?

It doesn't appear to be in the shop at the moment but whether it does when I've finished the game. I'm at beginning of 3rd episode. - I will start again if I have to but I'd rather not seeing as I've done most of the quests and other pins in this playthrough.

The other QUICK question I have is - is there a way to start a new playthrough and not lose the pin progress etc. that you've made in a previous playthrough?
The Manic Moose is offline   Reply With Quote