PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Aftermath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Aftermath Launch Trailer

Here is the new launch trailer;

Only a week away, I am excited as some of the maps look great! And there looks to be some good destruction going on. Should have had an achievement to get the pilar to crush someone, like in the video at :55 into the video

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
WickedD365

Send a message via Yahoo to WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Best part is at the end about the min mark where the guy shoots the chopper pilot with the crossbow. EPIC!!!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
Takamura Bear

The trailers for these DLC packs always look more spectacular than they actually are to play when you finally get your hands on them.

I remain optimistic for Aftermath, but with the exception of BTK, none of the DLC have quite lived up to the hype for me. I was disappointed with Armored Kill, although I liked the Alborz Mountain map a lot.

Maybe it's all the admin server shit and the endless updates, but I just haven't enjoyed this game as much BC2 to be honest.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #4
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
This does look better than Close Quarters and Armoured Kill though. Nothing will beat Karkand.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #5
Benny34
Banned User

Looks good but don't they always look "good" lol
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
TheLegendOf1977

TheLegendOf1977's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Bear View Post
The trailers for these DLC packs always look more spectacular than they actually are to play when you finally get your hands on them.

I remain optimistic for Aftermath, but with the exception of BTK, none of the DLC have quite lived up to the hype for me. I was disappointed with Armored Kill, although I liked the Alborz Mountain map a lot.

Maybe it's all the admin server shit and the endless updates, but I just haven't enjoyed this game as much BC2 to be honest.
I have to agree with this. Even just having some way to choose only DICE or EA servers for "normal" matches would have been good, but the constant nerfing of weapons that dont need it and the insane lenght of most matches now kinda drove me away....
I really hope they don't continue this trend with BF 4 (although i know it's wishfull thinking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
Do your civic duty and don't play multiplayer in games where it doesn't really belong. Problem solved.
TheLegendOf1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I was watching some matches on youtube from the PS3 and it seems to be pretty intense.

Obviously not as good as the trailer because they always use PC footage. More players = more chaos. But in Scavenger at least, it didn't seem like you had to run around trying to find people too much.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #8
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
I was watching some matches on youtube from the PS3 and it seems to be pretty intense.

Obviously not as good as the trailer because they always use PC footage. More players = more chaos. But in Scavenger at least, it didn't seem like you had to run around trying to find people too much.
Yeah this is looking even better than Close Quarters was worried this DLC would be a let down like the last but the gameplay I've seen so far seems so frantic.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #9
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post

Yeah, I think Scavenger might actually be fun. Also I watched some Rush gameplay on Aftermath and that looks fun and that is coming from someone who does not play too much Rush. I am definitely excited about this DLC, only 24 hours until I will be playing it!

BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote