PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Discovered
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
ktilla23

ktilla23's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
DJ Supreme help?

Call me out of shape but how in the world are you suppose to get 10,000 in just the DJ part? I have tried keep moving my legs up and down the whole time and even put a gba next to the mic so i won't have the shout out random things.

One more thing i can't seem to do the fight scene perfectly either, it doesn't read my kicks or ducks. But i think it might be do to my lack of space.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktilla23 View Post
Call me out of shape but how in the world are you suppose to get 10,000 in just the DJ part? I have tried keep moving my legs up and down the whole time and even put a gba next to the mic so i won't have the shout out random things.

One more thing i can't seem to do the fight scene perfectly either, it doesn't read my kicks or ducks. But i think it might be do to my lack of space.
DJ thing is absolute bullshit!

I'll wait till someone posts a fool proof method on here before attempting this again Last one I need aswell

As for perfect fight - I have minimum space but finally managed it by waiting until the timer is full and says "NOW" and really over did the moves and did it on my 4-5th attempt
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
TOBY DA THUG

TOBY 1K NO BE's Gamercard
I too cannot do this. I think the key is to do with the microphone as I noticed on my third try that it dissapeared sometimes when you make enough noise. I didn't speak on my first two tries.

I'm fucked now, too old for this shit... Lol

TOBY DA THUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
IEvil IMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOBY DA THUG View Post
I'm fucked now, too old for this shit... Lol
haha same here mate
Old 10-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
TOBY DA THUG

TOBY 1K NO BE's Gamercard
Just managed 8195. It's all in the mic... Just keep saying "make some noise" every time the thing gets a green bar that goes up and down. I can't do it again tho... I've just about killed my self...

TOBY DA THUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Wilkz07

wilkz07's Gamercard
Feels like my heart is going to explode... 150 points short.
Wilkz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
IEvil IMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkz07 View Post
Feels like my heart is going to explode... 150 points short.
Until someone posts an answer were I can just sit on my arse and get it with 0% chance of heart failure I'll give it a miss till then
Old 10-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #8
wraithrock1

wraithrock's Gamercard
Gonna try and make this as clear as possible but keep in mind it is Kinect.

What I did was alternate one arm up one arm down for the dance motion. Make sure to keep with the beat.

What I felt was most important was the voice prompts to pump up the crowd. When the mic was blue I said "Everyday I'm shufflin". Start saying it as soon as you skip the cut scene as well as the dance motion. When the mic is in "cooldown" wait for it to almost fill then start saying it a little in advance to get the points a fast as possible. Redfoo from LMFAO tells you things to say, this one worked for me.

As far as the DJ motions I just kept moving my arms in the same up and down motion for the prompt that has the up arrow. The other one is simply a sweeping type motion from right to left. I did not even hit all the DJ prompts and still got it, but barely. Pretty sure it helps the combo but not sure.

Good luck and hope this helps please post any other tips in the comments.
wraithrock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
Amazon XD

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just to extend on what he said, considering it's the best method available...

As soon as you skip the cutscene, say your line. "Everyday I'm shuffling" worked for me as well.

For me, I flapped my left arm up and down to the beat, but in double time. Yes it's tiring, and yes it sucks, but it is what it is. When a DJ motion came up, I stopped my left hand, and did the motion with my right. Then came back in with my left hand on the double time beat.

Be sure to nail those mic opportunities as soon as they come up. You can get as many of those bonuses as possible, it just depends on how fast you get them.

Also, but sure to pay attention. The top right kinect feedback thing with glow with the beat everytime you're getting points for movement. If it stops glowing to the beat, switch arms.

I managed to get 10,000 with 300 extra left to spare afterwards. Took me about six tries.

I did this after playing Harry Potter for Kinect for like, 5 hours straight. I'm overweight, and I did it. Shouldn't be too big of a deal for you guys.
Arcade- 24
Most Proud of- First in the World for Duke Nukem 3D.

Most Recent Complete- Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Amazon XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #10
IEvil IMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithrock1 View Post
What I did was alternate one arm up one arm down for the dance motion. Make sure to keep with the beat.

What I felt was most important was the voice prompts to pump up the crowd. When the mic was blue I said "Everyday I'm shufflin". Start saying it as soon as you skip the cut scene as well as the dance motion. When the mic is in "cooldown" wait for it to almost fill then start saying it a little in advance to get the points a fast as possible. Redfoo from LMFAO tells you things to say, this one worked for me.

As far as the DJ motions I just kept moving my arms in the same up and down motion for the prompt that has the up arrow. The other one is simply a sweeping type motion from right to left. I did not even hit all the DJ prompts and still got it, but barely. Pretty sure it helps the combo but not sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon XD View Post
Just to extend on what he said, considering it's the best method available...

As soon as you skip the cutscene, say your line. "Everyday I'm shuffling" worked for me as well.

For me, I flapped my left arm up and down to the beat, but in double time. Yes it's tiring, and yes it sucks, but it is what it is. When a DJ motion came up, I stopped my left hand, and did the motion with my right. Then came back in with my left hand on the double time beat.

Be sure to nail those mic opportunities as soon as they come up. You can get as many of those bonuses as possible, it just depends on how fast you get them.

Also, but sure to pay attention. The top right kinect feedback thing with glow with the beat everytime you're getting points for movement. If it stops glowing to the beat, switch arms.

I managed to get 10,000 with 300 extra left to spare afterwards. Took me about six tries.

I did this after playing Harry Potter for Kinect for like, 5 hours straight. I'm overweight, and I did it. Shouldn't be too big of a deal for you guys.
I knew if I waited a week someone would come up with a positive solution
I can confirm these methods work and only took me 2 goes.... BUT the damage is done now and after watching LMFAO so many times I think I'll be having nightmares for weeks to come
Old 10-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #11
StoneyPA

SunDevilFan's Gamercard
I'm very old compared to most on here and a bit overweight, so keep coming up short... 9500-9600 range past few times.
StoneyPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #12
MetalReaper00

The Adam Fenix's Gamercard
this is so retarded and not worth the time and sweat.

thought my fight points would count... they don't.

Last edited by MetalReaper00; 10-26-2012 at 03:03 AM.
MetalReaper00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #13
BamBamBradley

BamBamBradley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I did High knee steps and did the voice stuff and got all the promps and easily got 20,000 in the dj part.

BamBamBradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
Got 350g in two hours, I guess I wont touch this game until there is an easy way to get this achievement, bcuz I already had a lot of headaches in this game lol.
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #15
Uberpok3

Send a message via Skype™ to Uberpok3

Uberpok3's Gamercard
Man! This achievement is frustrating!
I guess people will get hurt trying this. I'll try again tomorrow... My arms are in flames now.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:00 AM   #16
Sitop Apen

Sitop Apen's Gamercard
For the fight scene, make your moves very over the top. And for dancing, don't stop moving. I just finished it after what seemed like 100 trys
Sitop Apen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #17
Jmocox

JmoCox's Gamercard
If anyone is still playing this, I think I have an easy solution. Worked on the first try for me. I just loaded up the song "Party Rock Anthem" on my phone and placed it next to the Kinect and just jogged in place. I had 10k within 10-15 seconds. I missed half the prompts and never yelled when the mic was full. Ended with 30k. Good Luck.

edit: I didn't move my arms at all either. I took a tip from someone at TA. They stated to keep your arms up at your chest like in a boxing pose. For some reason the score just increased super fast.

Last edited by Jmocox; 12-20-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: more info
Jmocox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:24 PM   #18
Skorpion XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmocox View Post
If anyone is still playing this, I think I have an easy solution. Worked on the first try for me. I just loaded up the song "Party Rock Anthem" on my phone and placed it next to the Kinect and just jogged in place. I had 10k within 10-15 seconds. I missed half the prompts and never yelled when the mic was full. Ended with 30k. Good Luck.

edit: I didn't move my arms at all either. I took a tip from someone at TA. They stated to keep your arms up at your chest like in a boxing pose. For some reason the score just increased super fast.
I haven't touched this game since I first played it, but I will definitely give this a try. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #19
Uberpok3

Send a message via Skype™ to Uberpok3

Uberpok3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmocox View Post
If anyone is still playing this [...]
I'll try this later.