PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice's Gamercard
All quests, no achievement

I have 20 of 20 quests done, but the Challenges says I only have 19 done. Anyone know what I can do? Don't really feel like a 6th playthrough, been screwed over too many times playing this game.
DcupsOfJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DcupsOfJustice View Post
I have 20 of 20 quests done, but the Challenges says I only have 19 done. Anyone know what I can do? Don't really feel like a 6th playthrough, been screwed over too many times playing this game.
Have you checked them again?
The Horaceīs quest blocked to me, Iīve completed it the wrong way, so the quest was interrupted and the "stages" did not get to the trophy in the end.
It happened because I thinned the guy in Ventureland to take the compass, and when Iīve talked to Horace, he got upset and didnīt wanted my help anymore, thus ending the quest prematurelly.

Last edited by xD Rick; 12-12-2012 at 11:32 AM.
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
DcupsOfJustice

Got all the trophies and pins for them. I've had problems before, so I made sure what not to do this time. Probably have to start the game again for the 6th time. Hooray.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I don't know how you can keep playing through this so much. This game is so touchy on what you have to do.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
DcupsOfJustice

Just to be done with it altogether. If this glitches again, I'm done. I think it will be my 7th playthrough.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 AM   #6
MADCV

MADCV's Gamercard
same
my 4th Playthrough will be my last.

been burnt sooooo many times by it's finicky n ridiculous set-up.

i've missed Blot Alley Superstar 3 times even once having everyone converted though Oswald took it upon himself to electrocute a car to death?

the "One Toons Trash" quest, which might have been helpful to know in the Achievement Guide that you shouldn't actually turn in majority of the quests since you need their pointless little items to sell to Loralee.

everything else i've done, so 4th playthrough I won't be turning in any quests that aren't part of the main 20 side-quests. and if I don't get Blot Alley Superstar I don't really care. I'm not particularly proud of having played this monstrosity at all so 1 missed cheevo is fine.

They need to learn to let players save when they want, like Skyrim, that way you just say
"oops, missed Blot Alley Superstar, i'll just reload this old save, got it, now I can throw this game in the bin."

**Update**

Well I got Blot Alley Superstar, and sold practically everything imaginable to that mole at the Museum so completed the One Toon's Trash quest. Now i'm just grinding for the 176 Pins and technically the other 'half' of the Spirit Of Wasteland Pin as it says in the Challenge List that I have 19/20 completed, though the Quest list says 20/20 and still no Achievement. So even though it says i've completed the Spirit Of Wasteland quest, according the quest log, i'm assuming it's waiting until i've awakened them all? Let's hope so.

But let it be said, if I awaken every spirit and that All Quests cheevo doesn't pop at the same time there will be emails aplently fueled by the hatred of a thousand burning suns directed daily from different emails to the Epic Mickey 2 people demanding they fix it for wasting our time.

**Update II**

SIGH - got the 176 Pins Achievement and woke up all the statues and got that achievement but still didn't get Perfectionist. And since a patch will never, ever be made to fix their mistake, the game goes into the bin and I'm off to Lego LOTRs.

Xbox ONE/360 - MADCV
( and PS3 too I guess... - MrADCV )

Last edited by MADCV; 12-27-2012 at 11:34 PM.
MADCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
phil and dime

phil and dime's Gamercard
Was having the same problem so I decided to back up my save after each completed quest. I found that in the quest where you have to get photos for Metairie's house you can turn in one photo and it will count the quest completed on the quest screen but not on the tracker screen. I went back and turned in all 3 photos and it counted it on both screens. Just an idea for people having trouble. I have completed 7 playthroughs of this badly programmed garbage and about have had enough of it.
phil and dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #8
iyumcropus

Just celebrated my 5th failed playthrough!

By snapping my Epic Mickey 2 in half!
Up yours Warren Spector!!! I never felt so happy destroying anything in my life.
iyumcropus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #9
MarleyMon81

MarleyMon81's Gamercard
Any idea how to finish the Much Ado About Blotlings quest? I talked to Daisy, got the gear from Smee by Daisy's suggestion, repaired the crane. I assume I need to go back to Daisy to talk and finish the quest however all she says is to tell Donald what a great time they had.

Any idea what I'm missing?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #10
phil and dime

phil and dime's Gamercard
Encountered that problem as well. I had to revert back to one of my back up saves and destroy the crane and talk to the pirate. This game is a mess. I finally got 1k in it but had multiple saves on flash drives and memory cards. The only advice i can give to people trying to complete it is to go to dashboard and back up your save on a memory card after doing anything. It isn't a hard game at all but the bullshit autosave feature makes it a headache to complete.
phil and dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #11
JimCant

JimCant's Gamercard
So just reading the comments here and based on everyone's complaints, this game is glitchy and not fun?

I heard that Epic Mickey was really glitchy for the Wii. Is this game really bad too? Is it just glitchy or is the camera angle really bad?

JimCant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #12
XBL Rarity

XBL Rarity's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimCant View Post
So just reading the comments here and based on everyone's complaints, this game is glitchy and not fun?

I heard that Epic Mickey was really glitchy for the Wii. Is this game really bad too? Is it just glitchy or is the camera angle really bad?
If you're playing it purely for the achievements, you need to play very carefully, as the game can quite literally screw you over if you give it the chance.
XBL Rarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
Claycrow17

Claycrow17's Gamercard
I dont know if this is your problem, but there is one quest that is really out of the way. You gotta go talk to the cow in Autotopia. Hope it helps.
Claycrow17 is offline   Reply With Quote