PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #91
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
Getting tired of being attacked by invisible animals, checkpoints that don't actually save and animals like tigers and water buffalo taking a full clip yet humans drop in the usual 3.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #92
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
Map editor: When you go to move an object and you're above it on the z-axis, up on the left stick moves it away from the camera, down moves it towards the camera. All fine there.
Do the same from underneath the object and it's inverted. Y?

More triangular objects would have been nice.

Tattoo Editor is a nice idea but a bitch to use since you have to create the tattoo on the arm itself, constantly rotating the limb to see what's going on.
When you go to the skills menu in single player you can look at the Tatau as a rectangular design to see what's been updated.
Would've preferred the editor to be like this, editting a rectangular area that would then be applying to the arm.
The rectangle can have reference points for where the wrist, elbow, crux of the arm would be once applied.
Foresight right there.

You earn some nice logos/tattoos when you complete certain generic tasks in MP. (i.e. 50 revives) Would've been nice if you could have applied these to your characters as a back or chest tattoo. I mean it's gotta be hot on Rook Island why's everyone wearing a shirt? To stop the bullets?

The LMGs are useless turds in MP.
Spray when ADS and I can't adjust my aim unless I want it to go up (I don't).
Hip fire and the crosshair goes so large it's out of the frame, meaning you can't see the crosshair go red, meaning no hit marker. I had no idea if I was successfully shooting someone right in front of me. That's a bad thing.
At just outside of melee range it felt like a needed to pump my enemy with twice the ammo it would've took an AK.
They also make running incredibly cumbersome and speed of bringing the gun up when using LT can kindly be described as geriatric.
In short, fuck 'em.

Backtrack: Found an option in Map Editor that stop objects moving when you alter the terrain underneath them. It's real useful. It should be the default, but whatever. It exists.
Also the camera speed can be slowed down so.....nice!

some more pedantic additions:
Tisha claims to have a fine ass at the beginning of one of the co-op missions. 2 out of 10 in those trousers girl.

The beards on some of the single player NPCs are abysmal, graphically speaking.

The OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM drone sound that hits everytime you pause/ go to map in Single Player. If that happened in Map Editor I'd have muted this thing a long time ago.

Last edited by Hurricane Of 87; 12-26-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: EVEN MOAR
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #93
VyperJMc

Send a message via AIM to VyperJMc

VyperJMc's Gamercard
Logging in, downloading player stats, downloading online data, downloading weapon stats, downloading online data *again*, downloading match history, downloading trial of the rakyat data, downloading playlists, downloading player online data, synchronizing friends, downloading wall messages, checking uplay account status... 10 minutes of this shit! WTF?!?! I just wanna play singleplayer!!!

VyperJMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:23 AM   #94
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
Logging in, downloading player stats, downloading online data, downloading weapon stats, downloading online data *again*, downloading match history, downloading trial of the rakyat data, downloading playlists, downloading player online data, synchronizing friends, downloading wall messages, checking uplay account status... 10 minutes of this shit! WTF?!?! I just wanna play singleplayer!!!

This..+ every time I pause the game in singleplayer it says I've lost connection to Ubi servers..can't even play coop missions half the time..not happy.

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

50,000G in Racing games - 28/03/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Barad's phone contains no games, only the numbers of various supermodels.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #95
Indigroupie

Indigroupie's Gamercard
Can't get the "Never saw it coming"-achievement...i guess.

I've done it many times with a parachute, nothing happens. I read somewhere, it only works with zipline (true?) and don't know, if I can try that, because i finished the game. So no mission possible. Argh.

Edit: Nevermind. Yay. Got it..finally.

Last edited by Indigroupie; 12-27-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Indigroupie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #96
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Ubisoft needs to get their shit together and fix the servers.
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #97
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
YES! Then it tries to access their servers for 5 minutes only to tell me that it can't.

Terrible, terrible idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigroupie View Post
Can't get the "Never saw it coming"-achievement...i guess.

I've done it many times with a parachute, nothing happens. I read somewhere, it only works with zipline (true?) and don't know, if I can try that, because i finished the game. So no mission possible. Argh.

Edit: Nevermind. Yay. Got it..finally.
Pretty sure this is available quite easily in the storyline. That's where I got it.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #98
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got a game breaking glitch. I died and re spawned with all items gone, including the camera. Can't finish the game now because of the one convoy mission. A lot of time lost, and don't know if I have the moral to try it again.
200,000-WATCH_DOGS-Social Lubricant-15
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #99
Rev0Knuckle

Rev0Knuckle's Gamercard
After nearly 30 hours the only annoyances I had were a couple of times my crosshairs randomly disappeared at the worst possible moment, and the freaking connecting to servers that takes ages and happens almost every time I paused the game. Not bad considering the size of the game I suppose.
Rev0Knuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:00 AM   #100
BiggD
Herald of Andraste

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
This coop is seriously pissing me the fuck off. If it freezes, locks up during "Host Migration," or doesn't pop the achievement for completing a coop level just one more time, I swear to Christ that I'm going to punch a baby.

Update: I've attempted to play 4 games tonight. All 4 have frozen. This is some serious bullshit. Fuck this. I'm out.
Same story here man. I played 3 games tonight and kept getting frozen halfway through. It's so fucking annoying. That, and the Checkpoint system in the Co-Op Missions suck!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
~ HARLEY IS LOVE, HARLEY IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #101
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
I've spent nearly 3 hours playing co-op over the last couple of days..it takes 3 hours to do all 6 maps but instead I don't have a single achievement.. If it's not the servers on a roller coaster then it's game you're that decides to constantly freeze or even crash in the LAST PART OF THE MISSION!

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

Quote:
Old 12-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #102
specularblinky

specularblinky's Gamercard
sure fucked up the split screen in this, not being able to pause. having the objective on the screen at all times, we only have haft the screen as it is dont need more stuff covering it up. then u finish a mission and this big thing comes up on the screen completely covering it telling u u have completed it, forget that i still have enemys shooting at me that i now cant see at all. and the bull shit 1 hit kills even on the easiest difficulty. 4 fucking difficultys and on the lowest one u still get killed in one hit by multiple things on the first level still, glad i didnt try anything harder.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #103
BiggD
Herald of Andraste

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
...decides to constantly freeze or even crash in the LAST PART OF THE MISSION!
Tell me about it. Happened to me on 2 different missions last night after taking an hour to clear each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by specularblinky View Post
...and the bull shit 1 hit kills even on the easiest difficulty. 4 fucking difficultys and on the lowest one u still get killed in one hit by multiple things on the first level still, glad i didnt try anything harder.
Easy is fucking HARD. Nothing like any other Easy difficulty FPS's I've played before. It's ridicolous how fast you can go downed.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
~ HARLEY IS LOVE, HARLEY IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #104
Never Final

Never Final's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Considering you're a college student with no prior combat skills its kinda realistic that when you start out you get killed rather easily by men that have been trained to kill. Game gets easier as you gain skills and health.

Need help with an online achievement? If I got the game Ill help. Just PM me.
COMPLETED: 108 - RETAIL: 62 - ARCADE: 21 - WP7: 15 - W8: 8 - OTHER: 2
Last Completed: Fighting Vipers(XBLA)
Never Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #105
specularblinky

specularblinky's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalscensioN View Post
Considering you're a college student with no prior combat skills its kinda realistic that when you start out you get killed rather easily by men that have been trained to kill. Game gets easier as you gain skills and health.
In co-op you play as people like ex cops, a hit man and ex soldiers, and saying these pirates have been trained to kill? there savage and might have some experience but i doubt they have been trained as much as some of the people you are playing as.

Edit: Now that i think about it its even more stupid because the people in co-op who are characters with experiance are weaker and just plain not as good as the guy in single player who, Like KalscensioN said, has no prior combat skills

Last edited by specularblinky; 12-29-2012 at 07:06 AM.
specularblinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #106
Killbomb

Killbomb's Gamercard
Can you still not pick your chapter in public co-op? I only have two achievements left but I don't feel like grinding through maps I've already played to get them.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #107
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbomb View Post
Can you still not pick your chapter in public co-op? I only have two achievements left but I don't feel like grinding through maps I've already played to get them.

Nope you have to do them from the start which makes these a pain if you're failing them constantly due to servers.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #108
Hurricane Of 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbomb View Post
Haha, true. I got lucky and everyone fucked off out of the lobby so I got to choose what maps to do.

Feels like Medium on Co-op is harder than the single player on Warrior (The hardest difficulty).

My loadouts have reset to nothing twice now. I think it might have something to do with using the map editor. They always seem to be reset after extensive tinkering on the editor.

Got one of those infinite Host Migration screens earlier but at least you can just pause and quit.

Tried to join the Quick Match playlist earlier, could see the 'Evaluating 1 of 24 lobbies' message down at the bottom. Eventually I'm told in a pop-up THIS GAME IS FULL. Uhh, okay? How about the other 23?
On two attempts I was put into a room by myself and told I'd need to wait for 5 others to show up. Pffft.

I could do without the 'just came out of water' effect or 'just stood up after sitting on the couch for a really long time' effect upon respawning in MP.

MS16 Assault Rifle has a really cool reload animation. Wait, how did this get in here?

Feel the 1887 Winchester Shotgun doesn't do enough damage or have enough range to justify it's lethargic fire rate.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #109
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
Well this is new, while playing Domination every capture I made counted as a triple kill...
Old 12-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #110
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chach7171 View Post
Well this is new, while playing Domination every capture I made counted as a triple kill...
Doesn't sound like something to complain about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #111
Hurricane Of 87

Yeah, I have something similar where when I get a knife kill I'm told IN AIR KILL on the screen. If only.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #112
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sigh, I finally start a co-op level from the lobby and it glitches during a mini game. Planted 9/9 bombs and nothing happened, no objective marker nor did it continue on with the game.

Edit - Near the end of level, get host migration pop up and then I get backed out to main menu. This is really frustrating and how co-op hasn't been patched yet is beyond me.

Last edited by Tsaako; 01-01-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #113
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
wtf is with the co-op? I keep dying INSTANTLY! I'm beside people and than I just die and miss out on all the xp. WTF?

tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #114
MaynardVXR1

MaynardVXR's Gamercard
The servers are god awful on this game, Have yet to finish a co-op mission due to teammates or myself being dropped from the session.
MaynardVXR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:07 AM   #115
bluntman34

SuperBlunt34's Gamercard
Angry

Not being able to use AI, Vehicles, or Weapons for map validation is retarded. I mean really,is it that hard to do a custom map playlist?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:37 AM   #116
Darsh

Not being able to save the pictures you take with the camera.

Losing server connection during co-op.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:15 PM   #117
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I've finished off two missions now and one frooze at the ending and the other didn't give me the achievement at all ffs. It's not just laggy and buggy but just plain broken when offline is perfect.
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #118
Hent High

Hent High's Gamercard
1. Having difficulty fast traveling because the damn cursor is picky about when it wants to snap to the point of interest. Same applies to relics and other collectibles.

2. Not having a path to follow to an objective when a waypoint is placed.

3. Getting shot once while wingsuiting results in an insta-kill...

4. Not being given the option to put out fire until my health is halfway gone.

5. As mentioned above, the insane damage that fire does.

6. Having to read an ALERT every time I back out of a multiplayer lobby.

7. The cumbersome and annoying map editor...I have great ideas that I can't bring to life because old mechanics like Set Height got boned in this edition.

8. The fact that when I play indoors on a user-created map that has rain...that it rains indoors...

9. The impotency of Tier 3 team supports.

10. Co-Op glitches and crashes.

11. The inability to execute the enemy MVP during punish (with the exception of Target Practice).

12. Spending 10 minutes figuring out how to climb a stupid radio tower.

13. Snipers having pinpoint accuracy and being able to kill me in about 2 shots in Story mode on the lowest difficulty.

14. The confusing tattoo editor.

I think that's about it for now.

EDIT:

16. Having a waypoint for a collectible in an underground cave or waterfall and spending a half hour searching for the stupid entrance.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #119
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Only played a bit myself but so far my only issue is the huge XP difference in playing deadly versus stealth. I can get up on perch 500 yards away and head shot everyone at the outpost with a sniper rifle, zipline in drop down knife everyone in sight and toss a grenade and blow up the reinforcement truck. Awesome as hell right… and I only get 500-700XP. Sneak around tossing rocks wait for them to investigate, knife to the back and drag away, rinse and repeat for every guard… 2000XP and when you are trying to level up skills XP is a must so you find yourself sneaking all the damn time. Luckily plenty of enemies outside of outpost to get your kill on.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #120
PyschoJ2456

PyschoJ2456's Gamercard
fuck you ubisoft with no way up calvary point. i was a video saying to mash jump and sprint. why the fuck cant you put a ladder or road.

and seriously, why cant you climb certain hills, in real life you can, but no, you jst fall back down.

shit like this pisses people to not liking your games
PyschoJ2456 is offline   Reply With Quote