PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
HookT On Kronic

Is the 'King Of The World' achievement glitched?

i realize u need lots of XP to get this achievement but does anyone know if it's glitched/unattainable? i still haven't seen anyone unlock it yet

Last edited by HookT On Kronic; 12-02-2012 at 11:56 PM.
HookT On Kronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #2
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
Only people with max rank would have it, that equals about 11 - 13 people in the world could even potentially have it, check out their profile and games played.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
Aeternox

Aeternox's Gamercard
Far as I know its obtainable but this seems to be a grind like Seriously 3.0 LOL

I hate THQ for this and if next years game has achievements like this I might just not even bother to get it even tho I buy their games EVERY year when they come out..
Aeternox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Not buying a game because of one achievement is pretty nit picky.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #5
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternox View Post
Far as I know its obtainable but this seems to be a grind like Seriously 3.0 LOL

I hate THQ for this and if next years game has achievements like this I might just not even bother to get it even tho I buy their games EVERY year when they come out..

Agree totally, I wont be buying WWE14 after years of buying them all.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #6
HookT On Kronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Agree totally, I wont be buying WWE14 after years of buying them all.
i won't add Gears 3 to my card cuz i'm not spending a year on 1 achievement. i also have bought and own all WWE games, except for WWE 13. i'll add WWE 13 to my card if the max rank achievement isn't glitched, even tho it may take forever to unlock it but i'm sure it'll be quicker than Seriously 3.0
Old 12-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #7
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
It's not glitched, you can get it if you are willing to put in the work to build up the score you need to actually attain it. Good luck not boosting, with the hackers/modders/spammers it's a tough go. Atleast if you can counter the Spammers you'll be well on your way to winning. Although once you get higher ranked it'll be hard to find matches. I'm ranked 60th and it takes me about 30 minutes to find my match type, typically have 4 - 10 people join and leave before I find a match.

60% of the time the match I get lately is with a hacker.. Such a tough time getting these last group of wins I need.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
HookT On Kronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
It's not glitched, you can get it if you are willing to put in the work to build up the score you need to actually attain it. Good luck not boosting, with the hackers/modders/spammers it's a tough go. Atleast if you can counter the Spammers you'll be well on your way to winning. Although once you get higher ranked it'll be hard to find matches. I'm ranked 60th and it takes me about 30 minutes to find my match type, typically have 4 - 10 people join and leave before I find a match.

60% of the time the match I get lately is with a hacker.. Such a tough time getting these last group of wins I need.
so THQ will ban for boosting?