PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Lord of the Rings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #31
NickMH

NickMH's Gamercard
After you enter codes, all mithrill bricks turn to studs, i luckly had a copy of my save at 80 percent, and was able to obtain the glitched amen hen brick, in the cave by the beach, Dont enter codes until you have checked that spot for amon hen, otherwise you are locking yourself out.
Hoping to obtain the rest of the bricks tonight glitch free on my second save, as my first save is ruined. Anyone starting fresh have a back up save file as you go. The game is amazing but some what broken :/
NickMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #32
Ripcord83

Ripcord83's Gamercard
check out my reply in the other thread you posted.
Ripcord83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #33
LL Cool J03L

LL Cool J03L's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stint01 View Post
no worries ive tested it out and they wont work unless you are at 99% or above, ive started a new thread with the codes but ill put them here too...

W5eJvP
rypwVd
z5FKXM
EHeP4C
6mWEaX
Thank you, good sir! I was stuck at 99.1% with 9/10 mini kits on Secret Stairs even though all I was getting was blue studs! The following 4 achievements popped after I input the first code.
Not with 10,000 men...
There and Back Again
Here's a pretty thing!
My Precious...

Thanks again! Played that damn level 5 times before checking the forums!
Time to go trade it in now... Well after I get the 10,000,000,000 studs. LOL!
LL Cool J03L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:43 PM   #34
onnabugeisha x

onnabugeisha x's Gamercard
i also was stuck at 98.5% having a glitched minikit on amon hen 9/10 even though the mini-kit detector couldn't locate anything when i replayed it a second time and the same on secret stairs with a glitched minikit 9/10... both those glitches prevented me from buying the last mithril item needed to be built. my stats also said i'd only collected 234/250 mithril bricks, even though i'd completed all quests etc. i knew the 2 glitched minikits still wouldn't give me the number of bricks needed for the here's a pretty thing achievement. i hesitated using the codes because most people have been at a higher percentage than me (98.5 vs 99%+) but took a chance and code- rypwVd -worked for me. it unlocked my precious, there and back again and here's a pretty thing. now to finish the 10 billion studs and whoo hoo! complete! thanks to everyone on here who's helped out with codes, suggestions etc
onnabugeisha x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:38 AM   #35
Queenfaerie

Queenfaerie's Gamercard
Ok, stupid question. I am stuck at 99.1% and want to try the codes but will it prevent me from getting other achievements in the game? Also, I have never entered a code before, once you put it in, what do you do afterwards?
Queenfaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:48 AM   #36
Queenfaerie

Queenfaerie's Gamercard
I tried the Amon Hen area cave and Whack a Mole and both bricks keep reappearing and not saving when I get them. It is the one mithril brick I need to forge the shoes for my last red brick. It's my last fetch quest, last mithril item, last mithril brick. I have double checked all the levels and it says I completed them all. *sigh*
Queenfaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #37
Rashaka1

Rashaka1's Gamercard
I'm having a problem with "Track Hobbits" The chest that you have to use the bolder to hit the owl for didn't count as an update when I picked up the chest so now I'm 9/10 and there are no chests left on that level. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm at 99.1% and the codes in this forum do not work for me.

Rashaka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #38
WooliestRaptor

Wooliest Raptor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
Oh shit, I picked up 11/10 treasures in Path of the Dead last night, and had to quit out ( again! ) as the boss got stuck in a loop after I destroyed the last 4 towers. It shows 10/10 on the map screen tho, seemed like one of the treasures counted twice. Hope I don't get affected by this, but at least there's a solution for those that do.
Oh crap - I also had the King of the Dead get stuck in a loop after I knocked down the four towers. My GF had hit the save icon right before we fought him so I just quit out and reloaded and made it through no issues... never checked to see if it affected treasures though.

Did anything bad happen?
Old 07-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #39
TrueBlade94

TrueBlade94's Gamercard
Does anyone know if...

You enter the codes in a different order, the achievements pop in a different order? So, if I wanted them to pop up chronologically as if I were doing it legitimately, it would do it?

1st - My Precious...
2nd - Here's a pretty thing!
3rd - There and Back Again.
4th - Not with 10,000 men...

I just entered code no. 2 first (RYPWVD) and went from 98.8% to 99.7% but no achievement popped up... I then entered the 3rd code (Z5FKXM) and that unlocked everything in a reverse of the previous order;

1st - Not with 10,000 men...
2nd - There and Back Again.
3rd - Here's a pretty thing!
4th - My Precious...

Last edited by TrueBlade94; 07-10-2013 at 04:29 PM.
TrueBlade94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #40
stebuu

stebuu's Gamercard
I'm at 99.4% complete (234/250 bricks stated done, but I only need two more bricks to craft my final item) and the five codes stated above did not help.
stebuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #41
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Something really weird happened to me. I was palying Amon Hen and my game crashed during the end of the level. I reset my X-Box, started from the last save statue I touched and finished the level.

To my horror, I was the glitch happening, 4/3 items collected, resulting in a 0. I double checked it over and over, it was 0/3 in the level.

I stopped playing yesterday with only Isengard and Edoras left to collect some stuff. I double checked the math, I was ending with 15 bricks.

Knowing about the codes I didn't worry much. I finished what else I needed, collected every mithril brick, and to my surprise I ended up at 16 and got the achievement. I went back to check Amon Hen and it was now saying it was completed, 3/3 items collected.

I had no idea what happened to me, but it looks like the game fixed itself in my case.

Siegfried is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 AM   #42
Apache117

Apache117X's Gamercard
I just finished the game today, I did not have this problem. I think it MAY be fixed because I did have some items that were 4/3 on levels but they reset when I saved and quit. Not sure what is going on, will try to keep in touch about this issue.

Apache117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #43
F_Lynx

I've been having a hell of a time with this glitch. I am also stuck at 234 mithril bricks even though I have collected them all. The wack-a-mole brick in Amon Hen (world hub) seems to be the problem because I've collected it multiple times and my amount never goes up. I'm stuck at 99.4%, I've tried all the codes listed (nothing happens) and I've put out a message to Traveler's Tales (a week ago) and haven't heard a reply. Anyone have any suggestions?
F_Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #44
dxu

DXU's Gamercard
update to the game causes the codes to not be usable anymore. In order for them to be used system cache needs to be cleared and the update not accepted, even though it finished me to 100% giving me i told you he was tricksy, there and back again, here's a pretty thing!, and my precious... i still had to take the mithril tinderbox to the guy to finish there's some good in this world. Because i was not connected to live i got this 5 achievements offline. I don't know where i encountered the glitch but this was really annoying

dxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #45
HughJazz

PhillipWendell's Gamercard
Really appreciate you posting this. Same thing happened to me after hours and hours of playing this game. 4/3 on Deam Marshes then noticing later after I had finished everything and missing 1 mithril brick that it showed 0/3. Tried to play the level again to recollect them, but didn't get credit for them. Frustrating. Will try these codes...
HughJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #46
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
anyone know if this glitch has been fixed yet?
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:39 PM   #47
Stealth David

Stealth David's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMH View Post
After you enter codes, all mithrill bricks turn to studs, i luckly had a copy of my save at 80 percent, and was able to obtain the glitched amen hen brick, in the cave by the beach, Dont enter codes until you have checked that spot for amon hen, otherwise you are locking yourself out.
Hoping to obtain the rest of the bricks tonight glitch free on my second save, as my first save is ruined. Anyone starting fresh have a back up save file as you go. The game is amazing but some what broken :/

So there is no way to fix it if you use the cheat codes and dont get all achievements ;(
Old 02-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #48
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
As of 02.21.14 everything seems to be patched...I didnt have a problem at all...There was one level were the arrow showed me there was a minikit that I had already got but I didnt get it twice and after I got all of them it showed the normal 10/10

So no issues
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:02 PM   #49
Raven6009

Ashamed Pegasus's Gamercard
I'm stuck at 99.1% because of a glitch on Taming Gollum. I tried to enter the 5 codes listed above and not one of them would work.