PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The Truth Will Out is the haredest mp ach by far

I got to lvl 20 easy but getting the hacked video ach is really hard if u do not work towards it from the begining. i still need 10 multi kills and 15 areial kills
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
HamsterExAstris

hamsterexastris's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I got to lvl 20 easy but getting the hacked video ach is really hard if u do not work towards it from the begining. i still need 10 multi kills and 15 areial kills
Play Wolfpack with a group and multis should come naturally. Then you can play Wolfpack solo to get your aerial kills.
HamsterExAstris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
Tortyreus

Tortyreus's Gamercard
Stop complaining about it, it's not glitched so be happy about it. It's only 1 of 5 easy multiplayer achievements... Aerial kills are easy to get, and mass murders too, just play manhunt, I think it's called, where 2 teams of 2-4 persons hunt each other. This achievement is easy, have you tried getting any of the Brotherhood achievements? They're all much harder to get then this one...

In manhunt, just go with your team to where they're hiding. It'll always be in a group of the same people, stand on the rooftops, let 1-2 of your mates get knocked out, and by then 1 of them will have been killed, lock on to any one of them and kill them. Easy... I got those Aerial kills within 4-6 games of Manhunt. Don't try to get them in Wanted, the guy hunting you will know where you are straight away and probably gun you down.

Also, in Manhunt when running on rooftops you have the advantage of them now knowing where you are, because they don't look at the air when they're being attacked.
Tortyreus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
WolfmanStarrk

WolfmanStarrk2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterExAstris View Post
Play Wolfpack with a group and multis should come naturally. Then you can play Wolfpack solo to get your aerial kills.
^ THIS! I did exactly as Hamster stated and it worked like a charm.

Wolfpack is probably the best mode for getting all but say one of the Multiplayer Achievements in this game.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
StarDreamer99

StarDreamer99's Gamercard
This multi-kills came to me after playing several games of domination. I had to grind a little (wolfpack) to get the aerial kills.
StarDreamer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
That achievement was the easiest to get. all of them are easy to be honest. as many people have said dozens of times, just play Wolfpack and the achievement will unlock. you don't have to run for the same group all the others are going for. try to isolate yourself and be first for the aerial kills. multikills shouldnt even be an issue.

Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
Disco Ball

Send a message via ICQ to Disco Ball Send a message via AIM to Disco Ball Send a message via MSN to Disco Ball Send a message via Yahoo to Disco Ball

Disco Ball's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think its easiest to get aerial kills in artifact assault. Just stay perched near your artifact, and the enemies come running in to get it, jump down, rinse repeat. Was getting 5-8 aerial kills a game this way.