Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #32
Thai J

Thai J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
It's an achievement site bro. Are you implying because I bitch about co-op I am not allowed to play it for achievements only? Trust me dude, the co-op without the achievements is a horrible, bland, boring mess that no one should ever touch besides the end goal of getting said achievements.

And also for the fucking record; I don't touch co-op unless I am forced to. I played RE5 on pro with the stupid AI. I also did more or less everything in Borderlands 1 and 2 on my own.
I know man, I've done a lot of stuff in games that wasn't all that fun Jett to get the achievements. I was just saying that you were insisting people boycott games that have unnecessary MP and co-op and that you canceled your ore order. Then you post another bitching thread complaining about the co-op you insisted people not play. Just found it funny, no big deal. Glad you finished the co-op. I think if its as bad as everyone here is saying I should probably get it out of the way now. I just have so much to play....
Currently Playing: Evolve
Next Up: The Witcher 3

GT: Thai J
PSN: Thai1226
Thai J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #33
mr wong tong

mr wong tong's Gamercard
Sometimes when you crouch yerr ass down by a car they randomly explooooode. And sometimes it glitches you underneath the map after 5 seconds. Get a buddy to revive you and go for a swim underneath the map. it's the most fun i had with the crap tastic co-op
mr wong tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #34
FXH Reaper

FXH Reaper's Gamercard
I have had most of these :/ here's one for you. After a cut scene one of my buddies was invisible and his markers was out of bounds but he could still kill baddies and the could see him.. so I figured whatever.. problem was when I was downed once he helped me up and my body telleported out of the map to his locations and it instantly killed me and wouldn't let me do anything.
FXH Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #35
Zombiedrd

Zombiedrd's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I simply can't find anybody to do these with. Got three mission done, and now I can't finish because no one plays it.
200,000-WATCH_DOGS-Social Lubricant-15
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #36
Prok

PorkCrusher's Gamercard
I had lots of bugs in the one session (two missions) I played. Not being able to pick up guns and such, but a few times when we went down we would clip out of the map or teleport somewhere. Once we all clipped down into nowhere out of the map.

Really broken stuff.
Prok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
Famas Liberty

Famas Liberty's Gamercard
Just spent an hour on Overboard (I believe it's the longest of all coop mission), I was the host, so I started from the lobby, waited for 3 guys, started, everything was perfect from beginning to end - NO ACHIEVEMENT.

Pissed off.
Famas Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #38
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard

I was able to complete all of the co-op missions and received the achievements no problem. We froze once through the entire experience, other than that I thought it was pretty solid.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:08 AM   #39
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
We had a glitch where player twos gun is always firing (sound only) for the host and player three. Stays shooting until a checkpoint.

Do the tattoos we design show up in co-op? I made one. But my friends couldn't see it. Maybe its a multiplayer only things?

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!

Last edited by waxc3; 12-12-2012 at 02:10 AM.
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #40
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
My main issue with the co-op is that you don't even get the option to heal up when you get semi-low on health. You have to wait for the game to decide that your health is low enough and even then the heal animation takes an insanely long time.

I'd rather have the option to heal when I'd like and have a set amount of syringes per game. Just an opinion.

Sig by Gackt
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #41
meamgood

Send a message via AIM to meamgood

Meamgood's Gamercard
Just got through playing Rush Hour for the second time from the beginning and no cheevo popped.
meamgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #42
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
My friend and I died and the only guy left couldn't revive us, because our screen showed him having a grenade out... weird.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:09 AM   #43
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
1. Co-op achievements are extremely glitchy. Apparently you have to be in the starting lobby for them to count. You can't join someone's game and unlock them. Fine, we figured that out pretty fast. I was just in the starting lobby. In fact, I was the god damn host. Got to the end of a public game and no achievement. Did have some people drop in and out but that shouldn't matter.
I've hosted several sessions now and played from START TO FINISH. No achievements. Of the six maps, I've manages to unlock just 2 of the achievements. WTF??? This coop is not even remotely compelling enough to play for fun and I would just like to finish this up and be done with it. I just don't see myself playing these maps over and over again, hoping that the achievement will unlock. For the record, I'm hosting and it's still not working properly. Yay.
CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #44
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Wow. It seems I was really lucky (for a change) to get them all over and done with real early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #45
Blair537

Try installing to your hard drive and/or play private matches. No problems here. We find coop to be pretty fun
Blair537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:29 PM   #46
god_that_failed

Raptorsaurus's Gamercard
Just got a glitch in the Co-op lobby where the game froze and the screen went dim. I don't know if this a general menu glitch or a Co-op glitch, but regardless it was annoying. Ziplines also seem to be very hard to jump onto sometimes aswell. I do find the co-op fun, though.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #47
JelmerF

JelmerF's Gamercard
I've also done them all pretty easy, all done in 1 evening. Overboard I had to start twice, the first time the achievement didn't unlock.

No problem getting other players as well, just a minute and all the slots were filled.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #48
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

I have been trying in vain to get these Coop achievements and it's pretty much the same thing each time. Either the achievement does pop or the game freezes. I really enjoyed the single player, but Ubisoft gets a big fat 2 thumbs down for this broken shit. I expect better of them.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #49
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I did all missions solo through local co-op and luckily the only glitch I came across was at the end of the 3rd mission, where I had to refill the car with petrol and it just wouldn't let me do it.

I had to replay the whole mission again, which sucked!

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13.
Game Completion Percentage now at target of 90% 13/09/14

100% Completions on all Xbox One Games & apps, AND THEN I PLAYED DESTINY!!!
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #50
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

AHHHHHHH!!! I'm fucking over this coop! I've attempted 3 games today. The first one froze after a few minutes. The second one the other 3 people quit out half way through and it ended the game, and the third one we exited the cave and it simply wouldn't let us progress. WTF??? I am 4 achievements away from being able to trade this game towards my next purchase. Ubisoft did such a great job with the single player, but the coop completely fucking ruins the experience. This guy is not impressed and will think twice before purchasing future Ubisoft titles.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #51
Rivercurse

Send a message via Skype™ to Rivercurse

Rivercurse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
AHHHHHHH!!! I'm fucking over this coop! I've attempted 3 games today. The first one froze after a few minutes. The second one the other 3 people quit out half way through and it ended the game, and the third one we exited the cave and it simply wouldn't let us progress. WTF??? I am 4 achievements away from being able to trade this game towards my next purchase. Ubisoft did such a great job with the single player, but the coop completely fucking ruins the experience. This guy is not impressed and will think twice before purchasing future Ubisoft titles.
Add me. I'll give it a bash. Haven't done any co op yet.
Rivercurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #52
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercurse View Post
Add me. I'll give it a bash. Haven't done any co op yet.
I appreciate the offer, but I sat down last night and after a dozen or so games managed to net the last couple of achievements. I simply can't believe how many glitches and issues the coop has. I know that you have to play the ENTIRE match to earn the achievement, so I made sure that I was hosting the matches and playing through to the end and it still took multiple tries per level to get the achievements to unlock. No bueno. That all being said, if you find yourself having issues, then I will be more than happy to help you get through these 6 achieves. Just hit me up.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:11 AM   #53
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
This game was amazing until co op...and it's bullshit we can't play them solo with a.i. partners I HAAAAAATE co-op missions somebody is always a tool. Ubi needs to get on the stick and fix this, because if they do this game has serious goty potential
Old 01-03-2013, 02:30 AM   #54
Jack101

Fucking annoyed this has happened twice now.. I would complete a co op mission but all that happens is my xbox freezes on a black screen and I get no achievement. Anyone else?

(1000)
FIFA 09, Avatar, Quantum Of Solace, Skate 2, COD: WaW
, Gears of War 2, Madden NFL 09, COD:Modern Warfare 2, FIFA 12, SSX, Skyrim (1550), Far Cry 3, FIFA 13, FIFA 14, Dark Souls 2, South Park: TSOT, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Dark Souls, Far Cry 4, FIFA 15, Dark Souls: Scholar of the First Sin

Arcade:
Dash Of Destruction, 3 On 3 NHL Arcade

Jack101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #55
a blind beggar

a blind beggar's Gamercard

Yeah, the game seems to be a bit random in giving out the completion trophies/achievements. As I was doing the last chapter to get the last trophy for my platinum (playing on ps3...obviously :P) some guy glitched under the map and, due there not being a kick option, he refused to leave and I had to try to find another match. Half an hour later I managed to become the host and start up the last chapter with 3 other players. When I finally finished it the trophy didn't even pop.

I'll try this generic piece of shit again tomorrow, it's by far the glitchiest coop i've ever experienced and really not all that enjoyable at all. Not sure what caused it to not pop either, it could've been just random or it might've been because I was the host, i'm not too sure.

Also, one last thing: Is the game easier using a second controller? I'm considering just using one instead of going through this bullshit again on casual difficulty.

Last edited by a blind beggar; 01-05-2013 at 09:07 PM.
a blind beggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #56
Son of Kyuss
Witness me

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blind beggar View Post
Also, one last thing: Is the game easier using a second controller? I'm considering just using one instead of going through this bullshit again on casual difficulty.
It depends on the mission. I tried doing "Rush Hour" by myself with an extra controller and managed to make it to the end before getting overwhelmed by two heavies and a ridiculous amount of respawning enemies. I could see having some issues with doing the last bit of "Payback" in co-op unless you find a spot for the second controller to hide and not get killed.

Go for it.

Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #57
a blind beggar

a blind beggar's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Kyuss View Post
It depends on the mission. I tried doing "Rush Hour" by myself with an extra controller and managed to make it to the end before getting overwhelmed by two heavies and a ridiculous amount of respawning enemies. I could see having some issues with doing the last bit of "Payback" in co-op unless you find a spot for the second controller to hide and not get killed.

Go for it.
After going through it twice the hard part would seem to be the section before the jet ski with the bomb. I can't even fathom doing that alone, unless the enemies stop respawning eventually.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:47 AM   #58
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
My only complaint are the servers, didn't really come across any in-game bugs or anything. Glad to have them done already, they were fun for a while.

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

50,000G in Racing games - 28/03/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Barad's phone contains no games, only the numbers of various supermodels.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #59
Lord Arkhan

lord arkhan's Gamercard
So far the only 2 glitches I have had were in the RPG challenge and the xp counting for my friend.

In the RPG challenge I couldn't move or turn. All I could do was fire straight ahead.

The other was a private game I started with my friend and every time we had a checkpoint his xp count would skyrocket. By the end he had over 700k xp.

Thankfully it only gave him what he earned. He did take a pic of his xp, I will see if I can get him to send it to me to post.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #60
Ninja Eagle

Captain Cotchy's Gamercard

I haven't had any problems as of yet, looking to get this done quickly.

Ninja Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote