Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #31
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.

Last edited by Ty-Rex; 12-24-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #32
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Outstanding job with the introduction so far! Exactly what I want to see, a guide similar to the likes of drno's. This is going to be epic!
Old 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #33
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Excellent Job so far!
Looks as though you've saved enough posts, but if you happen to run out, or need some posts switched around or inserted let me know.

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #34
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Looks fantastic so far - I'll probably read through it when it's done even though I've already done my solo legendary run.

Also, just want to say that anyone who thinks this game has the hardest campaign has clearly not done Halo 1 or Halo 2 solo legendary.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #35
Hishoa

.. and thus is known as the day BiggD rose accumulated 29 posts in an hour.
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #36
Rogue Echo

Rogue Echo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post

SAW
  • FAST rate of fire, but slow reload time.
  • In my opinion, pass this weapon up on Legendary, it is NOT entirely recommended for most encounters.
  • 72 Rounds.
In my experience, the Saw destroyed small groups of Knights extremely efficiently. I wouldn't recommend it as a primary weapon, but I wouldn't discount it on your Legendary run either.

I also grabbed Needlers fairly frequently to dispatch Knights and Elites. It is (at least) a good substitute for the Plasma Pistol.
Rogue Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #37
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Echo View Post
In my experience, the Saw destroyed small groups of Knights extremely efficiently. I wouldn't recommend it as a primary weapon, but I wouldn't discount it on your Legendary run either.

I also grabbed Needlers fairly frequently to dispatch Knights and Elites. It is (at least) a good substitute for the Plasma Pistol.
Actually, I agree about the Needlers. They are fantastic for taking out Knights.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #38
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
Actually, I agree about the Needlers. They are fantastic for taking out Knights.
I will edit the Guide accordingly. Thank you.

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #39
theNomad

PureNomad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
.. and thus is known as the day BiggD rose accumulated 29 posts in an hour.
Is that you being envious Hishoa... it usually takes you an hour and 15 minutes to make 29 posts (and those are usually threads)

Good work on the guide those who contributed. For me it wouldn't be complete without NakedHalo's speedrun videos (the amount of fun I've had trying to pull off glitch techniques is worth the price of admission, may they never release an halo without problems). Mixmaker117's ya man on the inside for videos, hes getting noticeably more confident with each passing video he makes.

P.S.
I'd have to end it with a massive thank you to 343i for doing a stearling job and a message wishing bungie all the best, and the fans will see them both starside for Destiny and Halo 5. Because those are the guys who gave us such a fun sandbox to play in.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:01 PM   #40
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by theNomad View Post
Good work on the guide those who contributed. For me it wouldn't be complete without NakedHalo's speedrun videos (the amount of fun I've had trying to pull off glitch techniques is worth the price of admission, may they never release an halo without problems). Mixmaker117's ya man on the inside for videos, hes getting noticeably more confident with each passing video he makes.
Not to put myself on a pedastal but the only people who I'm working with so far is Gheuh2 in terms of future pictures/videos and Lemons in terms of providing Dr.No's Halo 3 Guide as a guide to follow and further support/tips. I haven't recieved any messages for contributions so right now everything that you see is from me alone. I'm definitely going to message NakedEli & MixMaker for some help later down the road, though.

Last edited by BiggD; 12-11-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:49 PM   #41
kennyubasterd00

KennyUbasterd00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
III. Armor Abilities
AutoSentry
  • Autosentries are great for decoys and assistants in the battlefield while holding a defensive position.
  • You are able to self-destruct the AutoSentry once it is deployed. This can damage nearby enemies.
  • I personally DO NOT recommend the AutoSentry on Legendary if there is another Armor Ability available for use.
Just curious, why don't you recommend this? I know most people say it is by far the best AA to use in the campaign. I haven't beat the campaign on leg yet so I really have no opinion to give.

Also, if possible could you add a list of AA ranked for usefulness? You don't really declare which AA is superior over other good choices. I assume most levels won't have all of the said AAs and you'll probably tell us in the guide for levels when to swap out, so if you don't feel its necessary I understand. Thanks in advance!
"MineCraft = low budget Skyrim."
kennyubasterd00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #42
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyubasterd00 View Post
Just curious, why don't you recommend this? I know most people say it is by far the best AA to use in the campaign. I haven't beat the campaign on leg yet so I really have no opinion to give.

Also, if possible could you add a list of AA ranked for usefulness? You don't really declare which AA is superior over other good choices. I assume most levels won't have all of the said AAs and you'll probably tell us in the guide for levels when to swap out, so if you don't feel its necessary I understand. Thanks in advance!
Well, it's not that I don't recommend it. I stated in the Guide that if there's another AA available for use, swap the Sentry out. This is partially because out of my 3 Solo Legendary runs, I didn't find it to be that as others did. This may seem confusing when reading the AA Section of the Guide but when I begin to detail the Missions, it will become much clearer. I will rearrange the order in which I have listed the AA's so that the most useful one will be first. Thanks for the suggestions and if you see any other things within the Guide that I don't detail enough, or that you have a question about, don't hesitate to PM me so I can make the appropriate changes.

Old 12-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #43
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Mission Brief: This level level starts with the Master Chief being awakened by Cortana due to some unknown activity aboard the Forward Unto Dawn. Her opening words still resonate about the severed ship: "Wake up, Chief. I need you." Once John is released from his cryotube, he retrieves Cortana's data chip after a short exchange of words and the game begins. Your current objective is to investigate the disturbance on and around the ship on your way to the Observation Deck.

*Do not miss the Magnum that is floating on the floor near your cryotube.

Proceed down the hallway in front of you and be sure to activate the yellow hologram on the control panel to learn of the ship's status.

In this room, turn right and continue do this corridor and you will enter a larger room with a hologram that shows the Dawn being pulled into an unknown planet. During your arrival into this room, some strange beam seems to scan the ship followed by some dialogue:
  • John-117: "What's that?"
  • Cortana: "Sensor scan, high intensity. Doesn't match any known patterns."
  • John-117: "How close are we to the observation deck?"
  • Cortana: "It's directly above us."
Alright, thanks Cortana. Now we know where to go! Exit the room and you will reach an empty elevator lobby. Approach the marked door and open it by tapping the .

"Chief, be careful!" Cortana barks, as you begin to pry open the door. Once the door flies open, you will notice the elevator shaft has been depressurized. This causes the Chief to be sucked right out of the elevator lobby. Fortunately, he grabs hold of the wall and avoids being hit by a few crates. Now it's time to climb!

Continue making your way up the elevator shaft. When the Chief looks to the right or to the left, or even up, move the analog stick in that direction to move. Once you reach the top, surprise surprise! A Storm Elite armed with an Energy Sword charges right you. Follow the on-screen button prompt in order to experience a satisfying victory against the Elite.

• John-117: "I thought we had a truce with the Covenant."
  • Cortana: "A lot can happen in four years. Either way, he's probably not alone. We should be careful."
After dealing with the Elite, you find yourself right outside the Observation Deck. Prepare for your first real firefight of the game.

For this encounter, it is recommend that you ditch the Assault Rifle and swap it for a Plasma Pistol. Hopefully, you still have the Magnum that you found in the beginning of the level.

When you enter the Observation Deck, climb the stairs in front of you and note that there is an Elite working on what seems to be a computer terminal. Crouch to avoid detection and make your way towards him. Assassinate him, and be ready to deal with the Grunts on the lower level. Take them out with quick headshots using the Magnum and try not to expend too much ammo.

Once you have cleared the area, you want to swap your Assault Rifle out for a Plasma Pistol. At the top of staircase where you killed the Elite, there are two Frag Grenades lying in the open. Make sure your Magnum is reloaded and you have a fresh Plasma Pistol before continuing.
  • Cortana: "That's the last of them. Find the override for the blast shields so we can see what we're up against...The good news is these Covenant aren't outfitted like standard military. It's possible we just came across a rogue salvage ship."
Approach the control console that the Elite was working with and hold to open the Observation Deck.

When the blast doors open, you will experience quite a dramatic, yet beautiful sight outside the ship. A Covenant fleet is holding position just in front of the Dawn and you can see the mysterious shield world from Halo 3's Legendary ending in the background. As a swarm of Banshees fly towards the windows, they split off, leaving two Covenant Phantoms in your sights.

Prepare for another short firefight. Remember, your loadout at this point should consist of a Magnum and Plasma Pistol.

The Phantoms begin to flank the Observation Deck, shattering the windows on both sides of the room, and deploying a group of four Grunts lead by an Elite.

A great strategy is to stick to one side at a time, instead of attempting to pick both sides off at once from the stairs in the middle of the room. Assuming you choose to deal with the left side first, take out the Grunts first with quick headshots. Switch to your Plasma Pistol and use an Overcharged Shot to drop the Elite's shields. Switch back to the Magnum and finish him off.

--> This method of Overcharging their shields and finishing them off with a headshot will be noted as using the "Noob Combo" from now on.

By this time, the other group of enemies have probably spread out across the room. Don't worry, the Grunts usually move slow and will remain on their side. As for the Elite, take him out first using the Noob Combo. Once he's no longer a threat, pick off the remaining stragglers and relax.

Another method you can use is to toss a Frag Grenade right at the ground where the troops land when coming out of the dropship. This will most likely kill a couple of the Grunts and break the Elite's shields, leaving his vulnerable to a quick headshot.

Get a new Plasma Pistol, restock grenades from the weapon racks, and reload your Magnum.
  • John-117: "We need to get off this ship."
  • Cortana: "We've got bigger problems. We've got a cruiser on an intercept course. Head for the elevator banks."
I tried to bold out some stuff I thought should be ironed out, grammar-wise.

It might be worth mentioning the locations of ammo crates, like in the "first real firefight" area where you assassinate the Elite, multiple crates line up the railings nears the entrance to the room. The crates store have some grenades and assault rifle ammo. I'm not sure about magnum ammo, but there is some in the same room, in the center underneath the platform where most people assassinate the Elite.

Also, I usually try to take out Elites first, because then Grunts tend to flip out and run away(more so on normal and easy difficulty). Just personal preference.

But nothing else from me other than that. Keep at it, and take your time to make sure it's the best you can make it!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #44
Rogue Echo

Rogue Echo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
It might be worth mentioning the locations of ammo crates, like in the "first real firefight" area where you assassinate the Elite, multiple crates line up the railings nears the entrance to the room. The crates have some grenades and assault rifle ammo. I'm not sure about magnum ammo, but there is some in the same room, in the center underneath the platform where most people assassinate the Elite.
I can confirm that the "side" crates do contain Magnum ammo as well. [Looks like this has already been updated]

Are you planning to mention how to skip the last battle at the end of this level?

Last edited by Rogue Echo; 12-13-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #45
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I can confirm that the "side" crates do contain Magnum ammo as well. [Looks like this has already been updated]

Are you planning to mention how to skip the last battle at the end of this level?
Just received your PM. Great tip I'll test it out and add it in. If you know of anymore sections throughout the Campaign that are skippable, let me know man.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:31 AM   #46
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Very nice guide, so far! If I could make a small suggestion? I would remove your signature from the posts in your guide, so that it flows from post to post. I always think a guide looks much better, if it consists of nothing but the guide.

I'll definitely be checking this out if I get stuck during the campaign. I've recently learned how to actually perform the "noob combo" effectively, and it was a huge help in ODST, and I imagine CE:A and Reach, too.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #47
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
Very nice guide, so far! If I could make a small suggestion? I would remove your signature from the posts in your guide, so that it flows from post to post. I always think a guide looks much better, if it consists of nothing but the guide.

I'll definitely be checking this out if I get stuck during the campaign. I've recently learned how to actually perform the "noob combo" effectively, and it was a huge help in ODST, and I imagine CE:A and Reach, too.
Good idea, Callum! Just removed them from the posts that are already complete, I'll do the rest as I get through the Guide. I'm glad the "Noob-Combo" has proven to be effective for you It's definitely one of the best combat tips for any Legendary run. Hopefully I will have the Guide complete by weekend!

Old 12-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #48
Rogue Echo

Rogue Echo's Gamercard
On Forerunner, the section entitled "Split Path" can actually be sprinted past. Once you exit the door, you can literally run safely in a straight line (directly forward) past the enemies. You can then run into the tunnel (Crawlers are on the wall above it), and sprint straight up the hill into the structure.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #49
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
On Forerunner, the section entitled "Split Path" can actually be sprinted past. Once you exit the door, you can literally run safely in a straight line (directly forward) past the enemies. You can then run into the tunnel (Crawlers are on the wall above it), and sprint straight up the hill into the structure.
I'll have to test it out tonight to make sure it's a safe approach 4 outta 5 times at least. Thanks Echo, keep sending me these tips! They're extremely helpful

Old 12-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #50
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Good idea, Callum! Just removed them from the posts that are already complete, I'll do the rest as I get through the Guide. I'm glad the "Noob-Combo" has proven to be effective for you It's definitely one of the best combat tips for any Legendary run. Hopefully I will have the Guide complete by weekend!
It's looking fantastic now!

It's a great combo, though I do worry about the enemies that I can't use it on. It's proving to be very effective on Reach, so far. The DMR/Needle Rifle with a Plasma Pistol is just an avalanche of destruction!

I'm hoping to finish Reach and CE:A as soon as possible, because I want to save Halo 4 until I've finished every Halo on Legendary (except for Wars, because I don't have the game, and it'll take me a long time to get decent at an RTS. They're my only weakness in gaming...).

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:15 PM   #51
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Just so everyone knows, BiggD and I have been going through the missions trying to find out things to put into the guide. What really ends up happening, is he does all of the stuff to make progress and find things out, and I spend 100% of my time being as unhelpful as possible. Here's some highlights.

Quote:
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #52
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
It's looking fantastic now!

It's a great combo...The DMR/Needle Rifle with a Plasma Pistol is just an avalanche of destruction!

I'm hoping to finish Reach and CE:A as soon as possible, because I want to save Halo 4 until I've finished every Halo on Legendary (except for Wars, because it'll take me a long time to get decent at an RTS).
Thanks my man I miss that Needle Rifle. It would have been nice if they brought it back, but the Carbine is just as effective. Don't worry about Halo Wars my friend. I still have my copy and haven't even touched it. In fact, it's still got the plastic wrapping on it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Just so everyone knows, BiggD and I have been going through the missions trying to find out things to put into the guide. What really ends up happening, is he does all of the stuff to make progress and find things out, and I spend 100% of my time being as unhelpful as possible. Here's some highlights.
LOLOLOLOLOL! I cannot help but to still laugh at the entire Wraith segment. Everything about it is just perfect.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #53
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOL! I cannot help but to still laugh at the entire Wraith segment. Everything about it is just perfect.
It's unfortunate that it's missing the commentary of me yelling at you to get a plasma pistol.
Quote:
Old 12-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #54
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
It's unfortunate that it's missing the commentary of me yelling at you to get a plasma pistol.
That would have made it 10x better lol. Do Capture Cards not pick up audio/voice?

EDIT: Actually, don't answer that. Even if they do...some of the stuff we say isn't necessarily appropriate

Last edited by BiggD; 12-17-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #55
Hishoa

Quote:

Halo 4 - Legendary Guide Progress Pt. 1 - YouTube
is it just me or does that wraith spin around much faster than you are able to in War Games multiplayer?
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:55 AM   #56
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
That would have made it 10x better lol. Do Capture Cards not pick up audio/voice?
On their own, a capture card can capture the voices of everyone but the person capturing the video. This is due to the way Xbox party chat works. You can set your system to output chat to both the headset and the television, so the voices of others are sent along the same line as the audio for the game, and the capture card records it.

In order to capture your own voice you need to split the signal coming from your mic into your PC and use a separate audio recording program to capture it. then put the two together in whatever editing program you use. Syncing your voice to the video can be tricky. Personally, I've never bothered, despite having the splitter and audio program needed. *shrug* Guess I'm just lazy.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #57
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hishoa View Post
is it just me or does that wraith spin around much faster than you are able to in War Games multiplayer?
Well it is a wraith on Legendary, so they prolly gave it some kind of bullshit property making it move faster like enemy projectiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
On their own, a capture card can capture the voices of everyone but the person capturing the video. This is due to the way Xbox party chat works. You can set your system to output chat to both the headset and the television, so the voices of others are sent along the same line as the audio for the game, and the capture card records it.

In order to capture your own voice you need to split the signal coming from your mic into your PC and use a separate audio recording program to capture it. then put the two together in whatever editing program you use. Syncing your voice to the video can be tricky. Personally, I've never bothered, despite having the splitter and audio program needed. *shrug* Guess I'm just lazy.
This is all correct. The most common free program is probably Audacity, and it is really good. We aren't really saying anything interesting most of the time, mostly talking about the games and this forum, but every once in awhile something does happen where I wish we were recording audio.
Quote:
Old 12-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #58
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
Very nice guide so far, BiggD! Thorough and coordinated.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #59
Rogue Echo

Rogue Echo's Gamercard
I attempted to use the Warthog instead of the Ghost for the big skip on Reclaimer. It also works; same method.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #60
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I attempted to use the Warthog instead of the Ghost for the big skip on Reclaimer. It also works; same method.
Good to hear, I'll be testing it out tonight. If your around I'll see if we can do a run of Infinity & Reclaimer.