PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
AROB55

Shot aim in HUT

Hey, after playing my ultimate team for a while i've noticed that my shots seem to always go directly at the goalie (altering my ability to score), now i know this is due to the fact that my shot aim is set to manuel, does anyone know how to switch it back to auto?
AROB55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 AM   #2
Peelman

PainIsGod's Gamercard
I don't believe you have the option of changing back to auto-aim from manual in HUT. You should be able to do that from the Advanced Gameplay options menu, but that is disabled in both the pre-game and in-game menus.

The only way to play with auto-aim in HUT, that I know of, is by playing on Rookie difficulty. Unfortunately, this does NOT include the Rookie Challenge tournament. The Rookie Challenge tournament still uses manual shot aim.

Either do a "Play Now" outside of the tournaments or challenge the team of the week and select Rookie as the game mode. Alternatively, using the glitch detailed in these forums (link here) you can play on "Superstar" difficulty while having many of the Rookie gameplay settings, including auto-aim. You aren't able to just enable auto-aim solely so all of the applicable settings will be changed.
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote