PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > Dunwall City Trials
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #31
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Checking round forums and youtube, I aint even gonna frustrate myself over this shit, sorry Bethesda but fuck you.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #32
dodo101

Eqic DodoO's Gamercard
Still need to start this game.
Im looking forward to complete this game including this DLC!
It seems hard at first but i believe with some youtube and tips on forums you'll be ok.
I like challenges just like in the batman games and MGS 2 VR missions ive completed all of those.
But first im gonna start playing the story and have the full 1000 gain some skill and have some fun!

Last edited by dodo101; 12-14-2012 at 01:27 PM.
dodo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #33
Chevelle

Chevelle x19x's Gamercard
Anyone have any tips for 3 starring Oil Drop? Highest I've managed so far is 23186 and i haven't gotten close since.

Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #34
xK Marcus

xK Marcus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
Anyone have any tips for 3 starring Oil Drop? Highest I've managed so far is 23186 and i haven't gotten close since.
Keep aiming for yellow and red ones
xK Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:30 AM   #35
Illicit

illicitsoc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xK Marcus View Post
Keep aiming for yellow and red ones
Pretty much...focus on the yellows when they're there and blast whatever you can. Red when you need health. Other than that it's all about hitting whatever you can, I got this near the end of the last round and I wasn't sure if I would.
Illicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #36
STLfan2468

STLfan2468's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im thinking for the By My Hand Alone, you need to kill every enemy, not letting them kill each other. Safe to say you can kill them anyway besides the blade.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #37
MaicoWin

MaicoWin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Seems like most all DLC with trials in the name are a pain in the ass and take some concerted effort to complete, e.g. Trials of St. Lucia. Managed to snag first place in Burglar, that was surprising to see:

Equation to discern noobs: "Skill ∝ Whining of difficulties and multiplayer achievements ^ Completion %"
MaicoWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #38
Chevelle

Chevelle x19x's Gamercard
Anyone have any tips for 3 starring Bonfires expert? I'm getting so annoyed with this one.. I hate the mobility challenges.

Closest i got was about 27k, Either the assassins use their pull on me and mess up my jumps when I'm running for a long distance beam.. Or when i go for the beam in the right most building they all gang up on me and kill me in a split second.

Those and i run out of Mana because they aren't in the most convenient of locations and you don't have enough time to be making detours.

Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #39
Askeroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLfan2468 View Post
So for Assassin's Run I've figured out how to 100% accuracy most of the rooms:

1st room: be patient and sneak around
2nd room: hang back in the first room and snipe down the hallway
3rd room: use Blink to get up on one of the bookshelves and take out each zombie one-by-one.
4th room: ehh idk kind of luck here as they barrage you
5th room: take your time and snipe the two assassins. Staircase man is tricky.
6th room: hang out in the fifth room and snipe through the shaded window to pick off the two assassins
7th room: ehhh idk kind of luck here as they barrage you, again
I managed to get the achievement, but while going for the achievement usually gets you 30,000 points in other challenges, I barely broke 15,000 points. I don't see how I'm going to get more than that. Do they expect me to get headshots, but only spend ten seconds in each room? Seems... excessively difficult.
Askeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #40
x_mania

XmaniaX's Gamercard
I've been trying Train Runner (Expert) for hours now. Highest score thusfar is 27k. Watched all the videos, but my game never acts the same as i see in the vids.

Players being drawn towards assasins. I only get drawn as soon as i get past them. Now way to get the 3-stars this way........

Anyone else around with helpful trick?
Old 08-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #41
x_mania

XmaniaX's Gamercard
Finally managed to get the 3-stars.

The helpful trick is: When you start the challenge, first blink into the void and press start and then restart challenge. When you start the challenge, you will have a dubbel filled mana bar. This will allow you to do an extra blink. This helped me out big time. I managed to finish in 32 sec this way.

Now on to the rest!
Old 08-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #42
x_mania

XmaniaX's Gamercard
Finally managed to get the 3-stars.

The helpful trick is: When you start the challenge, first blink into the void and press start and then restart challenge. When you start the challenge, you will have a dubbel filled mana bar. This will allow you to do an extra blink. This helped me out big time. I managed to finish in 32 sec this way.

Now on to the rest!
Old 09-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #43
Leothetitan

leothetitan's Gamercard
Got it even without the mana glitch

I was having trouble with the mana glitch. Could not get it to work.

The Assassin after the second wheel was always pulling me back. I could never get to the train in time.

Then I found out I could do the following:

At the start: Run, double jump the first obstacle, run until the first wheel and jump&blink through the second arc. Run through the second wheel (up to this point we are at the normal routine). Right when the assassin sees you blink quickly to the stairs on the right (where there's the fence).

This will give you a boost to get out of his reach and will put you very close to the pilar you have to climb to get on the train.

Dont double jump here. It slows you down. Jump on the first obstacle and then jump on the pilar. The train should be passing right at this moment. On my turn the second wagon was just passing beside me. The good thing here is that the recharging time from blink should have ended by the time you hit the top of the pilar.

Double jump and blink on top of the train... you will know the rest (dont forget to shoot the whale oil!!).

So, my finding was that blinking could take you away from the assassin and boost you ahead of the train a little (giving time to properly jump on the pilar) and that double jumping the pilar is bad because there's an extra animation delay when you double jump (taking a fraction of your time) and double jumping straight to the pilar is hard to do.

Hope this helps. I had almost given up on this challenge but now I can do it easily even without the extra mana glitch.
Leothetitan is offline   Reply With Quote