PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > Dunwall City Trials
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
AMoDo94

Send a message via Skype™ to AMoDo94
Dunwall City Trials all Emily's Dolls Locations

1-Mystery Foe: Kill the first guard that will come in your way then go straight ahead turn left the room in the middle that has a bed room in it turn your vision on and the doll is in the top of the corner of that bed.

2-Burglar: The time you enter the mansion the floor that is before the last one has a picture on the wall to its right turn your vision there will be a blue light that you can pull and the wall will open go inside and you will find it on the dest inside.

3-Back Alley Brawl: The time the level starts try to get to the top of the building behind you there will be two chains go to the top of the right one and turn your vision on the dull will be on a very high pull.

4-Assassin Run: Third room when six crazy humans comes at you turn your vision and the dull will be there on the top of a the shelf.

5-Oil drop: The doll is on the right side under the grass if you shoot a blue tank you will get a vision and you can see it clearly.

6-Bend Time Massacre: Behind the main building there will be a flying objects climb and the doll on the top of the last one turn your vision to get it easily.

7-Kill Chain: There will be left and right stairs go to the right one and the dull will be under a giant rock go right and you will see a whole go there and the doll is yours.

8-Bonfires: The time the count down start if you looked to the top left you will see a giant rock with a tree above it go pick up the first two beams and then go to the curved building at the highest point of it do a double jump and then use your blink to get there and you will see it.

9-Train Runner: First building the has a violent lights on the right corner look straight up and it will be behind a broken picture.

10-Kill Cascade: Before the last enemy (Red light) there will be a big whole dont go down look to the top left side and you will see a cart (Broken piece of train!) go there and the doll is inside.

Last edited by AMoDo94; 12-14-2012 at 06:13 AM.
AMoDo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #2
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
i've tried forever to find the doll on "bonfires" with no luck. the purple-lit room at the back seems like it should have something going on but damned if i can find anything

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:17 AM   #3
AMoDo94

Send a message via Skype™ to AMoDo94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
i've tried forever to find the doll on "bonfires" with no luck. the purple-lit room at the back seems like it should have something going on but damned if i can find anything
I found that stupid doll

AMoDo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
Varkovsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMoDo94 View Post
I found that stupid doll
Can you explain the bonfire one in more detail please? It's the only one I still can't find.
Varkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
Illicit

illicitsoc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varkovsky View Post
Can you explain the bonfire one in more detail please? It's the only one I still can't find.
Normally the first beam spawns right in front of you and the second in the building right in front of that. Grab those 2 then head left to the building that's slanted. Go to the tip of that and look to your left there's a platform with a tree on it, double jump & blink over to that and the doll will be right in front of you.
Illicit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
Varkovsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illicit View Post
Normally the first beam spawns right in front of you and the second in the building right in front of that. Grab those 2 then head left to the building that's slanted. Go to the tip of that and look to your left there's a platform with a tree on it, double jump & blink over to that and the doll will be right in front of you.
Wow that's really well hidden. Thanks for the explanation. I found it
Varkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote