|05-02-2008, 04:23 PM||#1|
Item & Character Location Guides
This will be the thread for in depth discussion on exact item details. All discussion regarding the locations of the items/people needed for certain achievements should be in here.
There will be many descriptions that will involve using street names for locations. You can find a map included with your game that will have all the streets named, if you prefer, here is an online version of it. By clicking on it, you can zoom very far in and get good detail.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-22-2008 at 06:58 PM.
|05-02-2008, 04:23 PM||#2|
Thanks to 007craft for the videos!
Last edited by Khaos; 05-16-2008 at 07:27 PM.
|05-02-2008, 04:24 PM||#3|
reserved for use by the guide team
Last edited by Khaos; 05-16-2008 at 07:22 PM.
|05-02-2008, 04:24 PM||#4|
Unique Stunt Jumps
Go here for the interactive map:
1. Head southwest down Lompac Ave and go up the blue ramp at a left to right angle to jump, clear the river, and land on the other side in the intersection without face planting a building.
2. Head up the incomplete Northern Expressway Bridge, and hit the sheet of metal to land on the next section of the bridge, which contains the #3 jump.
3. Follow #2 to land on the middle section, and then jump the next ramp and clear the water to land on the ground or the rooftop. If you're careful, you can do both in a single run.
4. By Rocket St. head northeast up the incomplete overpass and hit the jump to clear the Bohan Garage and land on Guantanamo Ave.
5. Hit the wooden ramp going west to clear the construction site. To get enough speed, start back in the alley by the funeral home.
6. Head north up Concord Ave and use the dumpster to jump over the construction building.
7. Head west down Morris St and hit the ramp, you need to at least make it to the city pool. If you land in the pool, or keep going into the river, you will complete the jump, but try to land on the road between the two.
8. Head east down Brandon Ave, and hit the ramp (which has a pigeon under it) to clear the boulders and land on the road below.
9. Start at the intersection of Hooper and Concord and head northeast up the sloped driveway, jump and land in the street.
10. By Mohanet Ave, head west to hit the wooden ramp. You must clear the shipping container for the jump to be successful.
11. Head west along the highway until you get to where the bridge splits into the 2 sides with the gap down the middle. At the beginning of the gap there will be a small ramp. Head west into the ramp, and land in the gap and therefore below the bridge. It helps to line the jump up if you come west up the southern lane (cars coming at you).
12. Head south down San Jacinto Ave and use the wooden jump to get on the rooftop, so that you can keep going and do jump #13.
13. Get up on the rooftops using stunt jump #12 and use the ramp to clear the train tracks.
14. Head north up Tutelo St and hit the ramp to completely clear the highway to land in the little park on the opposite side by the billboards. Back up as far as you can, because this jump will take a lot of speed to clear.
15. Going south down Lynch St, jump off the wooden planks and land either on or beyond the billboard.
16. Heading west down Tudor St, on the north side of the street you will see a fallen street sign laying across a rock. Drive up the street sign and land on the highway.
17. Heading south down Tudor St, use the dumpster to jump over the fence and land on the highway.
18. Head southeast down Grummer Rd and hit the metal ramp to land in the tunnel.
19. Next to the staircase between the two apartment buildings there is a concrete ramp. Start on Exeter Ave and head east, hit the jump, and land in the next parking lot.
20. Head east down Vespucci Circus to hit the dirt ramp in between the Northwood Heights Bridge and the tracks. You need to either land on the freeway, on the tracks, or in the water.
21. Head east up the wooden ramp between the apartment buildings to land on Walnut Way below.
22. Head south through the parking lot between the apartment buildings to hit the wooden ramp. To hit the jump, you need to land on the curve of Union Drive West, flying over the warehouse.
23. Go down to Garnet Street and climb the stairs in order to get up to the abandoned railway. Head down the rails and hit the jump to land on Union Drive below.
24. Head south through the center of Star Junction and hit the dumpster ramp and land beyond the intersection.
25. Head east down Jade St. and hit the dumpster to clear the next intersection.
26. Hit the east side traffic barrier, fly through the tunnel, and land past the west side barrier.
27. Head east right in front of the building, hit the jump fast to land past the freeway and land on the opposite side.
28. Head north up the alley to hit the metal ramp to clear the fence and land on the next street.
29. Take a motorcycle and head up the stairs of the eastern building to get up on to the balcony. Head west across the balcony to get to the western building. Head north up the wooden ramp to land in the grass below, and enjoy the 4 star wanted level.
30. Head south down Union Drive between the highway medians to hit the wooden ramp. You need to land either below or beyond the pedestrian bridge.
31. This is the a boat jump. Head northwest up the wooden ramp.
32. This is a boat jump. Head north between the barges and hit the wooden ramp.
33. Hit the ramp to jump over the water and land on the helipad.
34. Head east up this wooden ramp to clear the river and land on the opposite side.
35. Head east up the dirt ramp behind the Sportswear Gallery and land near Rand Ave.
36. Head west and hit the dumpster jump to land beyond the hot dog stand.
37. Head south and hit the dirt ramp to land on the freeway below.
38. Hit the ramp on the top of the parking garage and fly far enough to clear the first set of telephone poles.
39. Head south down Beaverhead Ave and jump the steep driveway to clear the back fences.
40. Go north up the beach and hit the dirt ramp.
41. Head northwest through the parking lot behind the grocery store to hit the ramp and fly over onto Beaverhead Ave.
42. Head south and hit the dirt ramp to jump over the highway and land on the opposite side.
43. Head north up Koresh Sq. and jump the stairs to clear the stairs and at least land on the end of the alley.
44. Head south and hit the dumpster jump to clear the intersection and land on Koresh Sq.
45. Head north and use the dumpster jump to clear the highway, and at least land in the opposite lane of traffic.
46. Head north up the western side of the broken bridge to hit the end and jump over Tinderbox Ave.
47. Head south down the rail line and use the dirt jump to land in the street.
48. Head south and hit the wooden ramps to jump over the river and land on the other side.
49. Head east down the freeway and there is a section of the wall missing, which is replaced with a dirt ramp. Hit the ramp and jump through the wooden barricade and land in the street below.
50. Head west down the freeway and there is a section of the wall missing which is replaced with a dirt ramp. Hit the ramp and jump beyond the silos and past the first warehouse.
Last edited by Khaos; 06-13-2008 at 05:55 AM.
|05-02-2008, 04:25 PM||#5|
1. Badman: You will find him sitting on a bench in front of the Pill Pharm after you complete the mission "Shadow." He will ask you to accompany him for a hit on a Russian gang.
2. Brian Part 3: He will be standing on a street corner after you have completed both of his other encounters. He will ask you to protect him as he goes to apologize to some drug dealers.
3. Brian Part 1: You will find him next to Roman's Cab Depot after you complete the mission "It's Your Call." He will hand you $100 as an insult for looking poor.
4. Mel: He will be standing just up the block from your first safehouse after you complete "Escuela of the Streets." He wants you to protect him while he goes to pay back some loan sharks.
5. Brian Part 2: He will be standing near Vlad's bar after you complete his first encounter. He will ask you to take him to his dealer.
6. Ilyena Faustin: She will be standing on the boardwalk after you complete "Escuela of the Streets." She will ask you to deal with her daughter's new boyfriend, just as her late husband had you deal with her last one.
7. Cherise: You will find her at the Cluckin' Bell after you complete "The Holland Play" and "Ruff Rider," provided you kept her alive in Ruff Ryder. She will ask for protection from her new boyfriend.
8. Clarence: You will find him on the street after completing "Holland Nights," provided you decided to spare him in that mission. He will attack you, and you must defend yourself.
9. Jeff Part 1: He will be standing on a street corner after you complete "Photo Shoot." He will ask you to follow his cheating wife and take a picture of her and her man.
10. Jeff Part 2: Jeff will contact you via cell phone after you complete his first encounter, and ask you to meet him at this location, a parking garage. He has killed his wife and needs assistance in disposing of the body.
11. Marnie Part 2: You will find her leaning against a building on a street corner after completing her first encounter. She will ask you to take her to a train station so she can flee the city.
12. Pathos Part 2: This time he will be just down the street from your previous encounter with him, and will spawn once you complete that first encounter. He will again be dealing with some hecklers, this time take them out, then take Pathos to the hospital.
13. Pathos Part 1: He will be near the Thespian Theaters selling his CDs after you complete "Escuela of the Streets." He will ask you to rough up some of his hecklers.
14. Hossan: He will be selling items on a street corner after you complete "The Puerto Rican Connection." He will ask you to accompany him on a few errands to collect money owed to him.
15. Sara Part 1: She will standing in Suffolk during nighttime hours after completing "The Puerto Rican Connection." She will ask you to take her home to make her husband jealous, culminating in a fight with him.
16. Jeff Part 3: You will find him sitting on a sidewalk after completing his second encounter. He will ask you to kill his new wife, when you say no, he will kill himself, end of mission.
17. Marnie Part 1: Marnie will be sitting on a park bench by the large fountain after you complete "Three Leaf Clover." She will ask you to take her to her dealer to get her drugs.
18. Sara Part 2: She will be standing near Pier 45 once you complete her first encounter, even though she won't recognize you. She will ask you to pick up a package at Perseus and bring it back to her.
19. Eddie Low Part 1: He will be at the end of an alley between 10pm and 4am after you complete "Three Leaf Clover." He will ask you to escort him to the docks.
20. Eddie Low Part 2: He will be waiting for you between 10pm and 4am after you finish your first encounter with him. He will attack you, and you will have to eliminate him.
21. Ivan: Provided you kept him alive in "Ivan the Not So Terrible, you will find him on a street corner after completing "Three Leaf Clover." He will ask you to escort him as he collects debts.
22. Gracie: Gracie will be standing in front of her home after you complete "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend." When she sees you she will send her guards to attack you, and you need to defend yourself.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-22-2008 at 09:57 AM.
|05-02-2008, 04:26 PM||#6|
The assassination missions you receive will be in a completely random order, so the numbering below is simply for organizational purposes. After receiving your instructions, the contact will provide you weapons and armor. Hail a taxi and have them take you to your target.
1. Migration Control: From where your cab drops you off, run up the sidewalk east towards the helicopter. Once you get about halfway there you should be able to see it past the trees and such. Pull out your rocket launcher, and send 3 rounds at the helicopter to blow it up.
2. Bailing out for Good: Your target will be walking out of the police station towards a waiting car. Be fast about shooting him because he will quickly get to his car, and then you'll have a high speed chase to deal with. When you shoot him, a couple of his friends will shoot back at you, so stay alert.
3. Derelict Target: You will have 3 targets in an abandoned building. Instead of using a taxi to get to your destination, use a helicopter. Land in the street where your taxi would usually drop you off. As you look down the alley towards the building, on the 3rd floor you can see one of your targets looking out the window. Sniper him off. Next go after the target on the ground floor. He will be standing by a group of cars. He will be alarmed by you shooting his friend, but if you're quick enough, shoot a rocket at the cars to blow him up. If he escapes, he will go to the basement of the building, so just walk into the ground floor, then toss a grenade down the flight of stairs toward him. Then go back to your helicopter. Your final target will be on the top floor below the roof. Land on the roof, and look down one of the holes to shoot your final target. Then just take off.
4. R.U.B. Down: There is a group of bikers in the Acter Industrial Park having a drug deal. When you cab drops you off across the street, pull out the rocket launcher and aim for the middle of them. If you try to kill them individually, they will all get on their bikes and scatter, making it a much more difficult mission.
5. Taken Out: You will see a stretch limo that needs to be eliminated. Send a rocket at it to complete the assassination.
6. Industrial Action: When you arrive, take a look at your map. You will see a group of targets all together, then one off by himself. Go to the lone target, which will take you around back of the buildings and up a flight of stairs. After dealing with him, you will see in front of you two large structures connected by bridges. Pull out your sniper rifle and take down as many targets on the bridges and buildings as you can see. After you can't see any more, work your way up the building in front of you eliminating the enemies there, and by aiming across to the other building.
7. Hook, Line, and Sinker: Your target will be in a boat off the northern coast of Alderney. Follow the GPS path to the target and you will find a boat waiting for you. There is an invisible barrier protecting it from any rocket fire until it is engaged. The best way is just to gun it down with your SMG while chasing it.
8. Dead End: Your target will be driving a silver Patriot. One well aimed shot from your rocket launcher is all it will take, as your taxi will drop you off across the street, giving you a perfect view of your target.
9. Water Hazard: Your target will be just offshore in a boat. From the taxi drop off location, walk towards the water. You will see the target right in front of you. You can either blow up the boat with a rocket, or just sniper off the target if you'd like to be more subtle. You don't need to worry about wanted level, if you get any, it disappears when the target is dead.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-22-2008 at 09:40 AM.
|05-02-2008, 04:26 PM||#7|
Here is a link to the full city-wide map if you prefer:
1. Maxwell Caughlin: As you approach, he will pull out of an alley. Try to approach on foot, and shoot a rocket at him before he pulls away. If not, you're in for a fun chase, aim for the tires and try to take him down.
2. Scott Guzowski: He and his deviants will be located on the high patio overlooking the city pool. Take cover and come up the stairs on the north side to pick them all off.
3. Antonio Rivette: He and his crew will be holed up in the entranceway to one of the above ground subway terminals. There is no quick and easy way through this one, keep in cover, and keep moving forward until all the red dots are gone.
4. Rodrigo Stavnes: This group will be outside of an apartment complex, and when they see you coming, they will all run to try to escape. Luckily, as they're running, it's rather easy to run them over or gun them down.
5. Fernando Tisdel: When you arrive on the scene the target and a group of his friends will all be loaded up in a car. One well aimed rocket will eliminate this problem for you.
6. Tyler Pickrel: He will be running around the water fountain all alone, either run him over or gun him down.
7. Preston Pecinovsky: You will find this offender and his friends near a group of cars. Shoot rockets at the cars to take them out, and hopefully take out all of the deviants as well. If you don't take out the cars first, when you start shooting, they will all get in cars to make a getaway, making the mission much more difficult.
8. Alonso Goralski: This group of fun seekers will be in a car in the airport. Come around the airport oval clockwise (against traffic). Then when their car spawns, they will drive right at you. As soon as it spawns, get out, and fire a rocket.
9. Bert Reker: This group of deviants will be holed up outside a car junkyard type house. Across the street is a little mini park with trees which is perfect for snipering them all off. Any remaining stragglers can be taken out by going up the right side and looking down on them over the wall.
10. Freddy Paparo: Another group in a car. This time they will be pulling out of a parking lot. Get out quickly and rocket them before it turns into a car chase.
1. Shon Kikuchi: When you approach, he will speed away in a very fast car. Try to approach on foot with a rocket launcher in hand to end the chase before it begins. If that fails, you're in for a fun chase.
2. Jimmy Kand: You will find him on a higher floor in an apartment building. As you work your way up the building you will pass all of his friends. Provided you do not engage them, they will leave you alone. When you find Jimmy, he will be asleep, knife him to take him out without alerting his friends.
3. Simon Nashly: He and his friends will be in and around a multi-story complex. Hide and shoot until all are eliminated, there is no easy way around this one.
4. Tommy Francovic: As you approach he will take off on a bike. Try to approach on foot with a rocket launcher or sniper rifle to end the chase quickly. If that fails, chase him down and try to either shoot out his tires or just run into him to launch him off the bike.
5. Barry Lamora: Start at the western end of the target's apartment building and eliminate his security. He will take off running, so gun him down or get back in your car to give him chase.
6. Lino Friddell: The band of thugs will start in an alley and run towards their car to the north. There is a number of different ways to eliminate them. Though it would be safest to destroy the SUV first, and then go after the individuals, because if any make it past you, you're in for a high speed chase that you don't want to do.
7. Juan Haimo: A group of bikers will drive out of an alley and away from you. Try to approach on foot and launch a rocket at them to end the chase before it begins, otherwise you're in for a fun chase.
8. Darren Covey: When you enter the target's area, you will notice him and his friends near some cars. Again, pull out the rocket launcher to end this mission quickly, then pick off the stragglers using whatever method makes you the happiest.
9. Leo Brodell: Enter the apartment door off the north side of the alley and work your way up to the roof to eliminate Leo and his band of friends.
10. Christov Mahonic: Start out by thinning his goon's ranks by sending a few rockets into his building. When you've cleared a few out, work your way in, being sure to duck and cover to avoid unneccesary injuries.
1. Marty Boldenow: Work your way into the compound and fire a rocket at the parked car to eliminate some of the guards. Hide and peg off the remaining enemies.
2. Noel Katsuda: You will see your group of targets in an open lot. Rocket the parked car to eliminate their escape route, as well as damaging anyone nearby. use the wall by the sidewalk for cover as you take out the remaining resistance.
3. Rodney Mceniry: Enter the alley carefully to take out your targets. Use a combination of grenades and weapon fire to finish off your targets.
4. Glenn Lushbaugh: As you approach, a vehicle with Glenn and his gunman will drive away, so try to approach on foot and shoot a rocket at the escaping car. If that does not eliminate them, prepare for a fun chase. The driver will drop grenades at you and the passenger will shoot at you. Try to take out the tires to get a good shot at the passenger, then go after the car/driver.
5. Phil Bacerra: As you approach the targets, two pickup trucks will take off. Shoot a rocket at each to end the chase before it begins. There will be 2 people in each truck. Your mission is to eliminate all 4 of them. If the rocket approach doesn't work, during the ensueing chase, once the trucks receive enough damage, the passengers will make a run for it, so you can eliminate them that way too.
6. Sergi Szerbin: This gentleman and his friends will be in an open area off of a road, surrounded by many explosive barrels. Shoot some rockets in there to ignite them and take out most of the group, then hide to take out the rest.
7. Danny Hatmaker: Your targets will be hiding amongst shipping containers. use cover to take out your enemies, and also try to avoid being blown up by the explosive containers that litter the area, instead use them to eliminate your enemies.
8. Mervin Eskuchen: As you approach your destination, two Patriots will come out. Take them both out with a rocket launcher to quickly end this mission, otherwise you're in for a chase.
9. Frederick Harrison: As you approach your target there will be a fair amount of enemies around the bridge that are ready to attack you. Take cover, and carefully work your way through eliminating them all.
10. Keenan Burdett: Your targets will be hiding in a parking garage. Make your way up using guns and rockets on the enemies and the cars around them to eliminate your enemies.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-23-2008 at 07:03 AM.
|05-02-2008, 04:27 PM||#8|
The vehicles and the locations they appear in are completely random, though the locational situation will be the same, as well as the same 10 vehicles will be collected.
1. Shottler Alley: There will be drug dealers dealing out of the back of your target vehicle. Eliminate the dealers before going after the car. Once in, lose your wanted level, and return the vehicle to Brucie.
2. Beachwood City Carwash: The vehicle will be parked next to the carwash. There will be guys working on it, but they will not be agressive to you for taking their car.
3. BOABO Docks: You will notice several hooligans guarding your vehicle. Take them out however you deem necessary before approaching the vehicle. You will be very close to Brucie's garage, so you should be able to return it very quickly.
4. Meadow Hills Train Station: Your target vehicle will be parked outside of the train station. Break into the vehicle and do what you need to do to lose your 2-star wanted level before returning to Brucie.
5. Firefly Playground: There will be three thugs guarding your vehicle with bats. You have two main options, get in the unlock car and risk getting pulled out and beaten up, or take them out from a distance and risk a wanted level from your gunfire.
6. Outlook South Slopes: This vehicle will be being driven around town. Use any means to take down the vehicle that you feel most comfortable with, knowing that damaged it is worth less money, and may require a visit to the Pay n Spray. The method that will eliminate the driver is to follow the car around until it is waiting at a red light. Walk up behind the vehicle and sniper the driver through the rear window. If you have trouble getting the vehicle to stop at a red light, at a stop light intersection, drive ahead and block the path of the vehicle. It will try to get around you, but as soon as the red light pops up, the driver will obey the law and stop, leaving him an easy target.
7. Meadows Park: same situation as "Outlook South Slopes"
8. Chase Point Pimp: The driver of your target vehicle will be talking to one of his "employees." Stop a bit away and sniper him off through the windshield.
9. Outlook Park: The previous owner of your vehicle will be in the process of being arrested. That means that the police and owner will be temporarily distracted, allowing you to get in and drive off. They will soon be on your tail though, so do what you need to do to lose your 2-star wanted level before returning to Brucie.
10: Cerveza Heights Parking Garage: As you arrive at your target, the driver will pull out of the garage. One option will be to follow the driver and use the technique of "Outlook South Slopes." Another option would be to arrive at the location on foot and attempt to snipe the driver as he exits the garage.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-22-2008 at 09:39 AM.
|05-02-2008, 04:28 PM||#9|
"You Got the Message" Text Message Cars
Turismo: This will be parked outside of a garage. The car will be locked with a car alarm that will alert the police.
Cavalcade: This will be in a driveway across the street from the hospital. There will be no car alarm, so just make sure there are no police around.
Cognoscenti: This will be parked on the side of the street. There will be a car alarm, but the police do not usually patrol this area, so you should not get a wanted level.
Sentinel: This car will be parked in the parking lot of the Pharte Gas company.
Rancher: This truck will be parked by Liberty State Delivery near the docks. It will be locked, but it won't have an alarm.
Sultan: This car will be in the driveway of a green home. It will be locked with a car alarm.
Dukes: This car will be parked on Vauxite St. It will be locked, but with no car alarm.
NRG 900: This bike will be parked on the corner of Bismark and Topaz streets.
Banshee: This car will be parked on Galveston Avenue, and should not be locked or have an alarm.
Comet: This car will be located in a parking lot between the Burger Shot and the Swingers Golf Club, and will be locked with a car alarm.
Rebla: This car will be on the street near Fanny Crab's, and will be locked with a car alarm.
Coquette: This car will be parked on the street in front of the church, and should not have an alarm or be locked.
Faggio: This bike will be parked on the street near the Dragon Heart Plaza.
Super GT: This car will be parked on Calcium Street in front of the 69, and is locked with a car alarm.
PMP 600: This car will be parked in an alley by the bank, and will be locked with a car alarm.
Patriot: This truck will be parked on the street corner, and will be locked.
Huntley Sport: This truck will be in the parking lot behind the police station.
Buccaneer: This car can be found in a small parking lot, locked, and with a car alarm.
Moonbeam: The van will be in the large parking lot near the water treatment plant.
Washington: This car wil be parked behind a brick wall near the public pool.
Contender: This car will be in a small parking lot between the Twichin's Sugar factory buildings.
Voodoo: This car will be parked on the street right in front of a building.
Sabre GT: This car will be in the driveway of a home, equipped with a car alarm.
Dilettante: This car will be on the street in front of the Canyon Megaplex.
Manana: This car will be in the parking lot behind the Burger Shot.
Freeway: This bike will be parked on the street in front of the Willis Wash & Lube.
Bobcat: This truck will be on the top roof level of the airport parking ramp.
Intruder: This car will be parked near the LC Transport Authority building.
Infernus: This car will be parked on the street in front of the Pizza Salad restaurant, in full view of the Soldier's Plaza arch.
DF8-90: This car will be parked in the parking lot by the carnival, and will be locked with a car alarm.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-22-2008 at 06:25 AM.
|05-02-2008, 04:29 PM||#10|
Little Jacob's Courier Missions
The missions will spawn in a random order, the numbers exist only for organization here in this guide.
1. Cerveza Heights: Go into the alley to find your target marker. As you plant your drugs, you will be ambushed by a group of hostiles that you will need to eliminate.
2. Outlook Park: Go into the tunnel in the park to find your target marker. As you plant your drugs, you will be ambushed by a group of hostiles that you will need to eliminate.
3. Willis Alley: When you go into the alley, you will find a group of people that you will deal your wares to. After you complete the deal you will have an instant 2-star wanted level. Do what you need to do to evade it.
4. Schottler: Your target will be in a tunnel under the Dukes Expressway that you will have 30 in-game minutes to get to. Using the taxi trick is the easiest way to get there in time.
5. Meadows Park: Go around to the side of the church near the dumpster to find your target marker. As you plant your drugs, you will be ambushed by a group of hostiles that you will need to eliminate.
6. Meadow Hills: Go into the alley to find your target marker. As you plant your drugs, you will be ambushed by a group of hostiles that you will need to eliminate.
7. Meadows Park Festival Towers: When you near the group of columns, you will find a group of people that you will deal your wares to. After you complete the deal you will have an instant 2-star wanted level. Do what you need to do to evade it.
8. East Island City Tunnel: Your target will be in a tunnel that you will have 45 in-game minutes to get to. Using the taxi trick is the easiest way to get there in time.
9. Steinway Apartment Tower: Your target will be near the columns to the side of the apartment building, and you will have 50 in-game minutes to get to him. Using the taxi trick is the easiest way to get there in time.
10. Beechwood City: Your target will be in an auto repair shop off the Dukes Expressway that you will have 25 in-game minutes to get to. Using the taxi trick is the easiest way to get there in time.
Last edited by Khaos; 05-22-2008 at 07:53 PM.
|05-02-2008, 04:29 PM||#11|
Eh, just in case
reserved for use by the guide team
|05-02-2008, 06:14 PM||#12|
Join Date: May 2008
God, i fucking hate the Random Characters...
Do you need ALL of them for the achievement? Cause i heard you dont need all of them for 100%. And is it possible to miss some? I saw a symbol on the map, drove accidentally to far, and when i returned, it dissapeared...
Hope theres gonna be a more detailled version of this guide...
|05-02-2008, 08:06 PM||#14|
Join Date: Apr 2008
6. Ilyena Faustin: She will be standing on the boardwalk after you complete "Escuela of the Streets." She will ask you to deal with her daughter's new boyfriend, just as her late husband had you deal with her last one.
i just cant find her!!!!!!!!!!do you think that maybe she will be there at a certain hour and\or day?????????i went to the boardwalk and stayed there like 30 minutes but the icon never appeared............and i've already completed"escuela of the streets''.......
ok i've found her......took me some time.......whatever she was there on monday around 20:45,21:00
Last edited by KrAzY LuSo88; 05-02-2008 at 10:40 PM.
|05-03-2008, 09:35 AM||#19|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Brussels, Belgium
I've hear a lot about not being to get the achievement "No More Strangers" if you don't spare the life of some characters during the main storyline ...
|05-03-2008, 03:00 PM||#22|
Join Date: May 2008
Maybe you could ad that Sara 1 (15) is only there at nght, probably after 12. Sara 2 is 18, and only when its daylight.
Dont remember what you have to do at 1, but at 2, you have to buy a package for 500$ from Perseus in Middle Park East and bring it back to her.
|05-03-2008, 03:42 PM||#23|
Last edited by Khaos; 05-03-2008 at 03:47 PM.
|05-03-2008, 04:46 PM||#24|
Join Date: May 2008
About Alderny: Youre right with Eddie, i just made those 2 Missions. I killed Ivan, so i cant meet him. But im a bit confused about Marnie and Gracie. You wrote that Marnie is the Crackhead from the Midwest who wants to go back by train. But im pretty sure that the first time i met her was in a park in Algonquin...
And which point is supposed to be Gracie? I didnt met her at all...
Edit: Ok, i just found her. Forgot who she was . Ive also got the achievement now, WITHOUT meeting the guys you can kill.
So I guess Marny doesnt belong to Alderny.
Last edited by xerdor; 05-03-2008 at 04:51 PM.
|05-03-2008, 05:03 PM||#25|
so when you met her asking to go on the train, you never saw her before......
can anyone else confirm this?
|05-03-2008, 06:06 PM||#27|
Join Date: Jan 2008
21 is Ivan, if you decided to save him.
You have to go to an Alley to collect some money from some gang members, they ambush you so you must kill them. Once complete speak to Ivan again for $1000 reward.
22 is Gracie, the women you had to take hostage. Once you meet with her she shouts for her family members and a firefight occurs.
|05-03-2008, 06:20 PM||#28|
Join Date: Apr 2008
jeff part 1
8. Jeff 1 (maybe)
ok maybe this can help. you wrote maybe,but i found him at the exact same spot as we're supposed to encounter him at 10.it was on thursday at 22:45,23:00.he asks you to take some text photos of his wife cheating on him......oh almost forgot to mention but my last save is "three leaf clover" but i'm sure you can see him before that....
Last edited by KrAzY LuSo88; 05-03-2008 at 06:38 PM.
|05-03-2008, 07:54 PM||#29|
Join Date: Apr 2008
hey i wonder......is ivan the first guy you could choose to kill in one of the first missions??????????cuz if it's him then i killed him.........does that mean i will not be able to get the achievement??????and i killed clarence too........