PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
xabris

xaberis's Gamercard
can someone please help

i dont know where my hitman sniper challenge went cant even find it in the download history can someone please tell me what happen or where is it?
xabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
asdfen

I believe you can not have both sniper challenge and absolution installed at the same time on xbox as both "games" have the same title ids. Its either or type of scenario. regarding whatever or not you can have it back try uninstalling absolution then reseting xbox. If that doesnt work it might be gone for good.
asdfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Check demos? It showed up there for me :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.

Last edited by Kunduz; 12-14-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfen View Post
I believe you can not have both sniper challenge and absolution installed at the same time on xbox as both "games" have the same title ids. Its either or type of scenario. regarding whatever or not you can have it back try uninstalling absolution then reseting xbox. If that doesnt work it might be gone for good.

This is false. I have Absolution installed and can still access the Sniper Challenge DLC.

I just pushed the globe, then scrolled once to the left and selected "Recent". From that menu I scrolled once right to the "Recent Downloads" and loaded it.

If this person cannot find their save, chances are it was deleted somehow, or corrupted.

Currently in the Borderlands, breaking the backs of mules.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:30 AM   #5
xabris

xaberis's Gamercard
so far as i know i saw it in my download history but i couldnt download it due to something code blah blah blah im going to try a few other things.
xabris is offline   Reply With Quote