PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice's Gamercard
7 pins left, no more to buy

I can't buy any more in the pin shop. Anyone know where else I can buy the ones I am missing? Already bought all the ones in Mean Street North and South, between the two areas in Bog easy, the ghost in Bog Easy, and Tiki Sam's. This is really pissing me off. Only need one for the last Spirit, which is some damn hat that looks like the other two hat pins. Really don't want to start this game a eighth time.

There was one place I remember I needed to buy some but didn't have enough to buy any, but after visiting the ones I mentioned, I can't find any. Hope someone can help get this damn thing finished.

Also, did the quest of taking pictures for Moody so they didn't go exploring.

Nevermind, found a few a need but still 4 short. Wild Frontier, Nest Egg, Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo.

Last edited by DcupsOfJustice; 12-14-2012 at 07:45 PM.
DcupsOfJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
daisyana

I got the Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo pins by playing the magic trick game with Bertrand in Bog Easy. If you helped Metairie rather than Bertrand then this option isn't available. I'm not sure if this is the only way to get these pins, but it's how I got them.

You get Nest egg in Ventureland. Once you've had the Gremlin repair the mast have Oswald activate the three metal lightening rod type objects with his remote. A secret compartment will open at the base of the mast behind where the Gremlin stands. You will find the pin in the red chest.

Last edited by daisyana; 12-22-2012 at 10:24 PM.
daisyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
sonictails

sonictails's Gamercard
I got the 2 magic bag ones from the pin shop as I helped Metairie. They were in the mystery 4 bags. I think wild frontier was from a pirate in the gulch after I helped Moody in Ostown. He's surrounded by 5 blots and he'll give you the pin when u save him.
sonictails is offline   Reply With Quote