PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows 8 Games > Action > The Gunstringer: Dead Man Running
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Never Final

Never Final's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Cannot find this on the W8 store.

I can see it in the new releases from the Xbox Live app but when I click it to take me to the store it just opens the store but not the game. If I explore the game I can see all of the add-ons and stuff but again if i try to purchase it or download a trial it wont show up.

Need help with an online achievement? If I got the game Ill help. Just PM me.
COMPLETED: 108 - RETAIL: 62 - ARCADE: 21 - WP7: 15 - W8: 8 - OTHER: 2
Last Completed: Fighting Vipers(XBLA)
Never Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
BinaryRuse

Send a message via Skype™ to BinaryRuse

BinaryRuse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I don't see it anywhere.
BinaryRuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
Rickmassacre

Rickmassacre's Gamercard
either search for it. or its not out.

100% (67)
List Of 100%
http://www.trueachievements.com/game...gamerid=340720

You should work more on your gamerscore, and less on your post counts.
Rickmassacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Seany Show

Seany Sh0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 3   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I have found it in the store but not able to download it. Suppose it's only for Tablets

GSL 12 starting gamerscore 377,387
Seany Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #5
Never Final

Never Final's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Searching for it brings up no results. I can explore the game and buy the little addons for it but I cant buy the actual game. I really hope its not for tablets only.

Need help with an online achievement? If I got the game Ill help. Just PM me.
COMPLETED: 108 - RETAIL: 62 - ARCADE: 21 - WP7: 15 - W8: 8 - OTHER: 2
Last Completed: Fighting Vipers(XBLA)
Never Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:31 AM   #6
dAFKave813

dAFKave813's Gamercard
I believe it is for tablets only, I am running windows 8 on my laptop. I found the game and when I try to download/buy it I get the message "Sorry, this app wont work on your device."

Very disheartening as I am a big fan of gunstringer and was lookinf forward to this game.
Old 12-15-2012, 02:24 AM   #7
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAFKave813 View Post
I believe it is for tablets only, I am running windows 8 on my laptop. I found the game and when I try to download/buy it I get the message "Sorry, this app wont work on your device."

Very disheartening as I am a big fan of gunstringer and was lookinf forward to this game.
Nope. I am playing it on my PC. Controls are good only uses arrow keys and the space bar.

Also, you can access it in the Marketplace and purchase it by going to the control panel and changing your country to Canada. Then you will need to input a fake address with a real canadian city and postal code. Then you can just sign into paypal account. and it works. Good luck.

Kinda of disappointed. This is almost identical in premise to Jetpack joyride. Play the level and get as far as you can and collect coins and such. And you can cheat and spend ridiculous money to improve and get all the achievements.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:32 AM   #8
dAFKave813

dAFKave813's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Nope. I am playing it on my PC. Controls are good only uses arrow keys and the space bar.

Also, you can access it in the Marketplace and purchase it by going to the control panel and changing your country to Canada. Then you will need to input a fake address with a real canadian city and postal code. Then you can just sign into paypal account. and it works. Good luck.
Good to know it is available on PC as well, I wont be going through all that trouble to download it though lol. Hopefully they will correct whatever issue myself and others seem to be having(unless they intended for it to be a non-USA game which I can't see happening".
Old 12-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #9
Cephiros

cephiros's Gamercard
I can't find it in the store either and when I find it via the xbox app it states that this app is not compatible with my system. However, I have a 27" touch screen monitor.

In addition, it says the same thing on my laptop which is also touch screen.
Cephiros is offline   Reply With Quote