Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Team DLC Playlist Available for 2 Weeks Starting Jan 20th

Here's the blog post about it. Sadly this won't do me any good as the only DLC achievements I'm missing are the ones that are glitched for me.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:15 PM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I heard about this a few weeks ago, but seeing these game types, it doesn't do anything for people who want to boost this, which is almost necessary if you want any DLC achievements. The only playlist listed above where you can use your custom loadouts is Slayer, but slayer's max party size is 4. Kinda sucks when you have 8 people trying to boost this. I guess two parties of 4 could try to match up, but that hasn't really worked in the past. Why couldn't they have some of the bigger maps in a DLC Big Team Battle playlist?

Plus, why not a playlist to accommodate all the DLC maps? Sucks when you paid good money to play on these maps but when one person doesn't have the DLC, those maps never come up. What's the point? Yeah, 343, way to support your customers.

This does nothing for me. I'm missing three Castle achievements, and all of them require custom loadouts. Another reason why this game is dead to me.

Thanks for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I heard about this a few weeks ago, but seeing these game types, it doesn't do anything for people who want to boost this, which is almost necessary if you want any DLC achievements. The only playlist listed above where you can use your custom loadouts is Slayer, but slayer's max party size is 4. Kinda sucks when you have 8 people trying to boost this. I guess two parties of 4 could try to match up, but that hasn't really worked in the past. Why couldn't they have some of the bigger maps in a DLC Big Team Battle playlist?

Plus, why not a playlist to accommodate all the DLC maps? Sucks when you paid good money to play on these maps but when one person doesn't have the DLC, those maps never come up. What's the point? Yeah, 343, way to support your customers.

This does nothing for me. I'm missing three Castle achievements, and all of them require custom loadouts. Another reason why this game is dead to me.

Thanks for posting.
Yeah it doesn't help everybody but it's at least better than nothing. I'm still checking Waypoint every week to see if they'll mention a patch releasing soon.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:26 PM   #4
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Yeah, that's true. But I wouldn't hold your breath for a patch anytime soon.

Back on the topic for this playlist and the max party allowed (the maximum amount of players in a lobby where you are allowed to choose certain playlists)...

Both the normal SWAT and Ricochet playlists allow for party sizes of 8 people. The King of the Hill game type is in both Big Team Battle (16 players) and Rumble Pit (8 players). Regicide is in Rumble Pit and Team Regicide is in Big Team Battle. Oddball is in Rumble Pit. Snipers is in the Team Snipers playlist which allows 8 players.

The only game type in this new Team DLC playlist that normally doesn't allow more than a 4 player max party is Slayer (I'm thinking this will be Team Slayer since this is a Team DLC playlist). But they can only limit the amount of people per playlist, not game type within that playlist. So my thinking is that they will allow 8 players max party for this playlist since all but one game type normally doesn't allow it. That would make it much easier if people choose to boost this, which is really the only way you can guarantee playing any DLC maps (in my experience, playing with randoms has never come up with a DLC map). At least this is what I'm hoping; that Slayer is indeed 8 players since I still need three Castle achievements that require custom loadouts.

Then again, the game types in this DLC playlist may not allow custom loadouts. That would suck big time.

343 really screwed the pooch on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 01-18-2014 at 02:10 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:44 PM   #5
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Not going to happen but I wish they would just patch these achievements to be unlockable in custom games. If we pay for the DLC we should be able to unlock achievements in any multi-player modes. Makes me wish I sold my season pass because I only have a few of these achievements due to them being so elusive.

I'm sure people who are trying to play seriously get annoyed with boosters and it's annoying trying to boost in matchmaking lol...

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote