PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > Dunwall City Trials
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
xMANNY FRE5Hx

xMANNY FRE5Hx's Gamercard
Some helpful tips for Assassin's Run 30k

This just some helpful tips for Assassin's run

Knock out the 3 assassin's in the first room line them up right at the exit door. The closer their heads are together the better. Quickly shoot the 3 then go into the next room and quickly head shot the next 3. If you keep the multiplier up you can get up to 13k in those two rooms. You know the multiplier is still active when it hasn't added in the bottom left.

In the weeper room quickly blink up to one of the bookcases. The try and head shot them fast for the multiplier. After they cough is easiest. proceed through the rest of the challenge trying to head shot, not get hit and be accurate as possible. You CAN mess up though cause I sure did.

In the last room, Make sure to kill the 3 as fast as possible to get the multiplier, trying to get head shots.. but its not necessary. When they are all dead run to the exit as quickly as possible. If you exit the map with the that multiplier still active you get around 10k-12k in bonus which will put you way past the 30k mark.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-15-2014, 03:25 AM   #2
Fragarach Luin

Fragarach Luin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thanks for posting this, mate. Real information on what affects points and such is pretty scarce when it comes to this DLC. Too many people got scared off from trying, I think. I appreciate the pointers.