PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
darren.greasley

Darren Greasley's Gamercard
Virtual Legend Not Unlocking

Ok so i've now played over 500 games with my virtual pro (152 online in pro clubs and 354 offiline career/frendlies etc) yet the achievement has not unlocked. Did anyone else have any issues with this and similarly does anyone have any tips/help, hope this isn't glitched. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks
darren.greasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
ScottHarris

neoscott's Gamercard
When you played career/friendlies did you play as a team or only as your virtual pro ? Because if you play pro games as a team it doesn't count towards the achievement. You need to play all games controlling that 1 player, it's annoying as hell and is the main reason why i have still not got the achievement.
ScottHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
gdostephens

zStephens's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHarris View Post
When you played career/friendlies did you play as a team or only as your virtual pro ? Because if you play pro games as a team it doesn't count towards the achievement. You need to play all games controlling that 1 player, it's annoying as hell and is the main reason why i have still not got the achievement.
I was under the impression that you can control the team your pro is playing in, so long as he starts and finishes the game? It better count towards it as I'm nearing the 200 mark now and if it's all gone to waste then I won't be best pleased.