Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
Treewaller

Are things still missable with the DLC?

The DLC description reads:

an ‘Extended Play’ option that allows you to play past the original ending of the game – giving you the opportunity to finish collecting items and achievements

Does this mean things like the races and areas like dead city and the well are unlocked again after finishing the game?

UPDATE: Races and mini-games are available again, missed cards can be bought at vendors. No word on schematics yet.

Last edited by Treewaller; 12-28-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Treewaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
Mr.Fail

AutoCombustin's Gamercard
I do hope so, saves me having to start a new playthrough to get the items I missed. Still trying to figure out the purpose of this scenario selection option.
Mr.Fail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
x SL4YER x

x SL4YER x's Gamercard
my tv just goes black every time i try to load save game .WTF
x SL4YER x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #4
Spartanic Ghost

Spartanic Ghost's Gamercard
From what I can tell, all missed Collectible cards were simply added to the vendor's normal items for sale, at 1000 a piece. Not sure about 'missed' schematics though. :/
Spartanic Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
Treewaller

That sounds promising. Can you do the races again?
Old 12-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Dark Ronin

For real? That is friggin' awesome, as I didn't know most of these hideouts were single run-throughs anyway. Usually that's not Bethesda's style, must be the ID influence. "If they don't get it the first time, screw 'em!"
Dark Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
VELVETxASSASSIN

Ms Velvet's Gamercard
If i miss any races, jumps, mini games or jobs (basically anything that has to do with the obsessive compulsive achiev) will collecting items n or finishing missions after i beat the game still grant me the achiev for getting everything done in 1 playthrough?
Old 12-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #8
Treewaller

Finally got the DLC and I can confirm that races and mini-games are available again after finishing the story. I already had all of the cards, but if #4 is correct and you can buy any you missed from stores then it looks like nothing really is missable anymore.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Extended Play only gives you the option to replay missions. I don't know if you can pick up collector cards but junk cannot be picked up since you return to the main menu upon completing. Cards you didn't pick up in missable areas can be bought in the store (for a little less then $1000 (which is expensive). Everything else can be completed after finishing the campaign.

12 published guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)
3 contributed guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)

MCoreBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #10
Treewaller

You're thinking of Scenario Selection. Extended Play is what allows you to keep playing after finishing the main story.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #11
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
So, we know Races and Mini-games are available again, and you can buy missing Cards from the vendors.

Does anyone know if we can get:
  • Schematics
  • Recipes
  • Jumps
  • Job Board Missions
  • Side Missions (from the Main Story Missions)

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 01-01-2013 at 02:37 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #12
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
So, we know Races and Mini-games are available again, and you can buy missing Cards from the vendors.

Does anyone know if we can get:
  • Schematics
  • Recipes
  • Jumps
  • Job Board Missions
  • Side Missions (from the Main Story Missions)
Well side missions, job board missions, and jumps are never missable unless you just drive straight into Capital Prime. Not sure about schematics or recipes. I remember seeing one in the store though on my UN run from that Ramos guy at Outrigger that I missed on purpose.

The collectables aren't too bad in this game anyway. When I went back though on Easy for the DLC and to re-do my save file, I got them all again from memory.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #13
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Well side missions, job board missions, and jumps are never missable unless you just drive straight into Capital Prime. Not sure about schematics or recipes. I remember seeing one in the store though on my UN run from that Ramos guy at Outrigger that I missed on purpose.

The collectables aren't too bad in this game anyway. When I went back though on Easy for the DLC and to re-do my save file, I got them all again from memory.
I was just listing all the requirements for "Obsessive Compulsive" which is why I listed the side and job board missions and jumps (as they are technically missable if you just don't care to do them). Just wondering if you can go back and do them after you've completed the campaign like you can for the cards.

Anyone have an answer about the schematics and recipes?

Now only if id would add a mission select to Doom 3 so people could go back and get the PDA's, lockers and video disks...

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 01-05-2013 at 05:18 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #14
MCoreBE

MC0REBE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I was just listing all the requirements for "Obsessive Compulsive" which is why I listed the side and job board missions and jumps (as they are technically missable if you just don't care to do them). Just wondering if you can go back and do them after you've completed the campaign like you can for the cards.

Anyone have an answer about the schematics and recipes?

Now only if id would add a mission select to Doom 3 so people could go back and get the PDA's, lockers and video disks...
Schematics are always available at stores until you buy them. Except the story or side mission related ones off course. As the races are available after the last mission, I guess it will allow you to freeroam as well (for jumps and stuff).

12 published guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)
3 contributed guides on TrueAchievements.com (Click here)

MCoreBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #15
Russman

russman128's Gamercard
How do you get to the free roam? After I beat the game it brought me back to the main screen and that was it.