PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Party > Kinect Party
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thumbs down SHARE option has disappeared!!

On first playing the game this option was always shown in the darkroom or when you took a picture on screen (x besides the folder)

I turned the game off and then found out how to do the WANTED poster achievement so fired the game up again and when it takes a picture the folder no longer has the x next to it (to share on FB) and its not in the darkroom

I've fully uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but with no success

Any ideas??
Old 12-18-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
tmnterminator

TMNTerminator's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
On first playing the game this option was always shown in the darkroom or when you took a picture on screen (x besides the folder)

I turned the game off and then found out how to do the WANTED poster achievement so fired the game up again and when it takes a picture the folder no longer has the x next to it (to share on FB) and its not in the darkroom

I've fully uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but with no success

Any ideas??
Ditto...it was there and then not there.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
Nusentinsaino

Nusentinsaino's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me... I stayed there for a minute hoping it would appear... nothing...
Old 12-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #4
IEvil IMonkey

I just don't understand how it can just disappear into thin air!
Old 12-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
I don't understand anything.. where are the help and options explaining how to play? All I can gather is that you choose channels with the left and right arrows, photos on the left and autoplay on the right? WTF does auto play do? This game is very vague in all the acheivements and to be honest the guide provided here really isn't that great. We need a roadmap for this game and not a guide that just states, "Self Explanitory" for nearly every achievement. This game is NOT self explanitory in the least bit. It doesn't tell you how to play, how to unlock the achievements.. nothing!

I'm very disappointed with the lack of instructions and lack of a true roadmap for this game on these forums.

And what is up with sharing? Sometime the option is there sometime it isn't, I don't understand! Everytime I did try to share to facebook, I got an error message anyway. Seriously it's bad enough there is that ridiculous 6 person achievement that will end up stopping many people from reaching the full 400GS out of this game.

Last edited by Delow317; 12-19-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
IEvil IMonkey

Auto Play just plays the channels in order one after the other as opposed to you choosing the one you want to play (to get a specific achievement)
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
Auto Play just plays the channels in order one after the other as opposed to you choosing the one you want to play (to get a specific achievement)

Thanks for clearing that up. Are there any help and options menu in this game because it appears everything is set on autostart. I was playing the channel that has an asian theme where you have to hit all the blocks on your right and left. I was playing that for nearly 10 mins! Does it end? I got so tired I had to hold my left hand out and pause the game but all that did was return it to the main menu. Do these channels have an ending? I can only go 10 mins playing that vigorously lol. Anyhow I'm worried about that 6 person acheivement. I have a very small room and no more than 4 people to call on. Guess that cheeve is really going to stop me from finishing this 400GS.
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #8
Tamizander Rey

Send a message via AIM to Tamizander Rey

Tamizander's Gamercard
I can't figure out, when it is, how to get the xbox to connect to my facebook account. WHAT?
Old 12-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #9
Nusentinsaino

Finally got the share button show up, I used auto play and then returned to menu and it showed up.

NOW i am have trouble sharing it because facebook is not responding.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 AM   #10
Nusentinsaino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamizander Rey View Post
I can't figure out, when it is, how to get the xbox to connect to my facebook account. WHAT?
It should prompt when you share. A window will pop up asking for your username and password.

Stupid achievements.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:01 AM   #11
IEvil IMonkey

Delow317

You can press START at any time (on pad) to go to main menu or RB/LB to go forward/backward a channel
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
jmart38

jmart38's Gamercard
Sharing is there for me, even though, when sharing I got the error message, just kept doing it until, it shared and achievement unlocked

jmart38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Nixemo

nixemo's Gamercard
My brother and I discovered this while messing around looking for the share button.

While you're in the darkroom, you're holding a stack of photos. You can go through the photos my pressing RB or LB and you'll look at the next on in the pile.

If you're not seeing a share button though, switching through photos this way won't work. What you'll want to do is select the button in the bottom right corner of the screen. You'll see a grid of photos. Click on whichever one you want, and wait a few seconds, and the share button SHOULD appear between the two top buttons.

I got it to appear, but it keeps erroring out when I try to share... ugh. I wish this game had instructions or tutorials of some kind. Some of the stuff seems like it could be fun but without instructions it's all guessing and flailing around.

Author of the Lego Lord of the Rings Achievement Guide & Road Map

Looking to boost:
Big Bumpin'
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Timeshift
Nixemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delow317 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. Are there any help and options menu in this game because it appears everything is set on autostart. I was playing the channel that has an asian theme where you have to hit all the blocks on your right and left. I was playing that for nearly 10 mins! Does it end? I got so tired I had to hold my left hand out and pause the game but all that did was return it to the main menu. Do these channels have an ending? I can only go 10 mins playing that vigorously lol. Anyhow I'm worried about that 6 person acheivement. I have a very small room and no more than 4 people to call on. Guess that cheeve is really going to stop me from finishing this 400GS.

If you are in directors mode the mini game plays until you end it. Auto and the game moves onto the next after a minute or 2.

You can also bring up the menu by saying ''Hey you television'' [as it says during the loading screens]

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY.

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote