PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
Raideki

raideki's Gamercard
Heavy Metal Thunder

I'm at 990 gs for this game and can't seem to get it. Anybody have a trick they had to do to have it unlock?
Raideki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
ACDCs TNT

ACDCs TNT's Gamercard
The Heavy Metal Thunder achievement is where you do 10 action hijacks. I think your talking about "Tattooed Millionaire" (Earn 1 Million) and/or Billion Dollar Babies" (Earn 1 Billion). The easiest way to get these is Evan's Winch Challenge. I don't know if Xbox has made a patch for this yet, but the game's glitched so that anyway it says there's a limit to how much you can bet/win, what you earn by winning increases dramatically every time you win. Now remember 1 Million is 7 digits (1,000,000) and 1 Billion is 10 digits (1,000,000,000). I made the same mistake you did the first time I played thinking that 100,000 was 1 million.
ACDCs TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
xxJUSTINxx

OddFull Metal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDCs TNT View Post
The Heavy Metal Thunder achievement is where you do 10 action hijacks. I think your talking about "Tattooed Millionaire" (Earn 1 Million) and/or Billion Dollar Babies" (Earn 1 Billion). The easiest way to get these is Evan's Winch Challenge. I don't know if Xbox has made a patch for this yet, but the game's glitched so that anyway it says there's a limit to how much you can bet/win, what you earn by winning increases dramatically every time you win. Now remember 1 Million is 7 digits (1,000,000) and 1 Billion is 10 digits (1,000,000,000). I made the same mistake you did the first time I played thinking that 100,000 was 1 million.
He needs;
Be Quick or Be Dead
Snipe 50 enemy vehicle drivers.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
ACDCs TNT

ACDCs TNT's Gamercard
Don't say bullshit just for attetion. There is nothing in his post refering to "Be Quick Or Be Dead".
ACDCs TNT is offline   Reply With Quote