PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
REfan001

Send a message via AIM to REfan001

Guneagle01's Gamercard
Built for Speed

For some reason this mission does not show up on my map, and I found that this is the reason why I am missing shop items for UP. Is there any particular reason or is it just a glitch?

REfan001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
MoneyFCMike92

MoneyFCMike92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by REfan001 View Post
For some reason this mission does not show up on my map, and I found that this is the reason why I am missing shop items for UP. Is there any particular reason or is it just a glitch?
IDK if you found out what you needed to know, but this should help anyone who is curious. My only guess is that you completed the final mission of the game. If you didn't, then the game is glitched. The boat race from the PLAV is also gone after completing the final mission (I found that out when trying to get Nothin' But a Good Time achievement). Here's a list of what you can do after you beat the final mission.

UP: "Into the Green Zone"

PLAV: Nothing

Pirates: "Blended with a Twist" "Yo-ho-ho and a Truck Full O' Rum" "Endangered Cargo" "Black Market, Warm Heart"

Allies: Nothing

Chinese: "Medusplosion"

PMC: Everything
MoneyFCMike92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #3
Kakashi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyFCMike92 View Post
IDK if you found out what you needed to know, but this should help anyone who is curious. My only guess is that you completed the final mission of the game. If you didn't, then the game is glitched. The boat race from the PLAV is also gone after completing the final mission (I found that out when trying to get Nothin' But a Good Time achievement). Here's a list of what you can do after you beat the final mission.

UP: "Into the Green Zone"

PLAV: Nothing

Pirates: "Blended with a Twist" "Yo-ho-ho and a Truck Full O' Rum" "Endangered Cargo" "Black Market, Warm Heart"

Allies: Nothing

Chinese: "Medusplosion"

PMC: Everything
I hate to say say this but my ''build for speed'' is available after beating the game.Hafe you already done all the main quest for UP? Its the only thing i can think off.
Kakashi07 is offline   Reply With Quote