Boosting Schedule

I see alot of people wanting to boost but are only saying "add me"

Lets make a schedule to coordinate this better as the other thread is pretty big

I'm TheCrazier and I will be playing AC brotherhood almost exclusively for this month and trying to boost. I am in Pacific Time but mostly I will be available weekends from like 10am to 7pm and weekdays probably 5ish pm, depending on my work.

On friday, I will see my work schedule and make an official date and time here and anyone who wants to, just sign up for the day :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets make a schedule to coordinate this better as the other thread is pretty big
Sounds good. I would love to have an acctual chance on finishing the online achievements in Brotherhood. Just post your Schedule in this thread and I will do my best to stick to it.

Alright, I will be on all day wednesday and thursday afternoon this week, Friday and Saturday from 10am-4pm, this is Pacific time for me. Friday, I will let u know for next week but most likely I will be on every day

We need 6 people, we will do the alliance boosting thing like in the guide :) to reach lvl 50

but we can also work on other achievements, notable the extreme variety or any ones u guys need

Edited by TheCrazier

Damn, i just bought the anthology box and am looking to boost the MP achievements but your schedule is pretty much the direct opposite of mine.

Its Ok, ill add you, whats ur gamertag? and whenever we see each other online, but dont worry im available nigths practically all night if I work I get off at 1am but I can play them....

I will be available all day tomorrow

Edited by TheCrazier