|01-14-2015, 03:25 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Wouldn't normally post this kind of thing - but I've mixed emotions on this game and the Jury is still out.
Here's a few tips for along the way.
* Choose Easy difficulty ( whats the point in anything else )
* Buy all the Maps as early as you can ( cut, skin, kill, missions, etc )
* Focus on Towers in the area, then do surrounding pirate camps
* 1500xp all the camps early on the first map. Get the XP UP!!!
* Do every side quest early on as soon as it pops up. Get the XP UP!!!
* Focus on crafting the bigger wallet, and ammo pouch.
* Write down what skins you need to develop everything else
* Never pass a treasure chest without opening it (1st Island)
* Never pass a letter without collecting it (1st Island)
* Go for the easy Relics (1st & 2nd Island)
At the point of leaving 1st Island using the above -
* Every Skill obtained
* Every Crafted Item
* Every weapon available with all attachments and skins
As you land on 2nd Island you'll be a machine that is 85% there to 900Gs
(providing you followed a decent achievement guide), leaving the remaining 100Gs for the Co-Op.
The only pain in the ass was the Death from Above Achievement. These guys nailed it though -->
It caused it's issues, and the game engine is choppy at times. But it was said FC4 was better, so that's here next to me as I type this.