PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA 2K13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
plum

How on earth do invite my friend to the locker room?

I send him an invite but all he gets is game session no longer available and when he invites me same comes up. But I joined an American guy last night and both of us where in the locker room. Please help it's sooooo annoying.

Also how do I play my mates at a 1 on 1 private game can't find the option anywhere the menus are a maze.
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #2
j9292

Mr Chang 3000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post
I send him an invite but all he gets is game session no longer available and when he invites me same comes up. But I joined an American guy last night and both of us where in the locker room. Please help it's sooooo annoying.

Also how do I play my mates at a 1 on 1 private game can't find the option anywhere the menus are a maze.
-It could have something to do with your connection or your friends. make sure both your nats types are open.
-But it also could be the 2k severs
-If it is taking forever to start up after pressing start try restarting the router and unplug your ether net cable for a few seconds.
the last one i talked about happened to me and that is what fixed it for me.

and if all else fails try calling 2k customer support
j9292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
plum

Thanks j9292. Will try all above tonight hopefully works. Still find it weird how wee live like 15 mins away but can't connect but I can connect to an American guys locker room who is hrs away.
plum is offline   Reply With Quote