PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Other Systems/Handhelds > Mobile Devices > iOS/Android Wordament
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Monty111
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Preston, England
Posts: 532

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Help needed with IOS Version!

I've downloaded the app and tried to sign in. I put in my details and clicked sign in and all that is happening is the loading circle is spinning.

What can i do?
__________________



Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:18 AM   #2
Seoulcrusher
 
Seoulcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 231

Seoulcrusher's Gamercard
I have a completely different problem. After I log in, under the achievements tab it says I have 0 of 0 achievements. Then while I'm playing a game, every time I'm supposed to unlock an achievement the game just crashes. Very annoying, since I've played 9 games so far, which means Wordament crashes EVERY TIME I play a game.

I have a US account but I'm currently residing in another country (Soutk Korea), so I'm not sure if that's the problem. I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is having the same problem. Any help on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.
__________________
Seoulcrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
Monty111
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Preston, England
Posts: 532

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoulcrusher View Post
I have a completely different problem. After I log in, under the achievements tab it says I have 0 of 0 achievements. Then while I'm playing a game, every time I'm supposed to unlock an achievement the game just crashes. Very annoying, since I've played 9 games so far, which means Wordament crashes EVERY TIME I play a game.

I have a US account but I'm currently residing in another country (Soutk Korea), so I'm not sure if that's the problem. I'm interested in hearing if anyone else is having the same problem. Any help on how to fix this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.
Errr, if it helps i'm from the UK? Hopefully microsoft bring out an update to fix everything!
__________________



Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
UberPirateNinja
 
UberPirateNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,843

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
My game count has stopped updating. I've hit 68 games, and no matter how many games I play now, it won't go any higher. The 100 games is the last achievement I need now!
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes
 
StayonTarget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 8,038
Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
I've downloaded the app and tried to sign in. I put in my details and clicked sign in and all that is happening is the loading circle is spinning.

What can i do?
Make sure you have the most current version of iOS. If it still doesn't work you can double tap the home button and hold the app icon. Hit the X then relaunch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_2 View Post
My game count has stopped updating. I've hit 68 games, and no matter how many games I play now, it won't go any higher. The 100 games is the last achievement I need now!
Shut down the app and relaunch. Double tap home and hold down the app icon. Hit X.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad
Sure thing, My address is 123 Suckadingdong Road, that's on Stayonsucks Avenue in Pinkertunton town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
Joel78
 
Joel78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 663

joel78's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_2 View Post
My game count has stopped updating. I've hit 68 games, and no matter how many games I play now, it won't go any higher. The 100 games is the last achievement I need now!
As per the other thread, servers are broken now.
Joel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
ChickinOnaChain
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,331

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Mine keeps crashing. And I'm stuck on 50 something games.
__________________

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #8
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes
 
StayonTarget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 8,038
Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain View Post
Mine keeps crashing. And I'm stuck on 50 something games.
I suggest updating your iPad.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad
Sure thing, My address is 123 Suckadingdong Road, that's on Stayonsucks Avenue in Pinkertunton town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
banej
 
banej's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 364

Lord BaneJ's Gamercard
Like what Joel78 mentioned - The stats are currently not accumulating so this achievement is currently UN-doable.

https://twitter.com/Wordament/status/285204927108743168
banej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #10
Jamski
 
Jamski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 734
Send a message via MSN to Jamski Send a message via Skype™ to Jamski

jamski07's Gamercard
So annoying its the only one I have left too!!
__________________



Daddy, husband, designer, gamer, geek



Jamski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 AM.