PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
BIG L RETURNS

BIG L RETURNS's Gamercard
Zombies: Green Run's 2 hidden maps

Anyone else notice how when you are selecting which map to choose on zombies there are two grayed out areas that you can't select. I'm assuming they're survial stand alone maps that were part of the tranzit map. How do you unlock these two areas to play them??? I can't find a solid answer for this

BIG L RETURNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
THE DEADLY DOG
StudentTeaching/Back soon

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
DLCs bud. That would be my best guess.

bplayak at his.. finest?
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
BIG L RETURNS

I don't think those would be DLC. They're part of the green run area, which means you can probably access it in Tranzit. My guess is it's the tunnel area between the depot and the diner. Not sure about the greyed out area in the top left. DLC has to be a whole new area aside from Green Run

Old 12-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Psilocybe

TriedLeek5's Gamercard
The one on the bottom is Diner, 100%. If you look at the tranzit map, you can tell it's diner. Now, the one on top, its REAL faint and I don't think anybody really knows what it is. I was kind of thinking Nacht der Untoten, because of the corn field near the area.

Maybe posting a picture would help the thread out a little?
Psilocybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i was hoping one of them was nacht der untoten, and when you complete the game you unlock it. sadly not. farm town and bus stop are fairly good areas for a survival map, but i dont see whats wrong with the diner and nacht der untoten, powerhouse wouldnt work IMO.

here are some useful pics

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
BIG L RETURNS

How would you "complete" zombies? You mean finish the Easter egg?

Old 12-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #7
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I only remember one grayed out area and we always asuumed it was Diner since you can't choose to play Diner individually like Farm, Bus Depot and Town. If there is a smaller grayed out one that I never noticed (my TV is absolute shit) then it would make sense if it was Power since that's the only other stop for the bus.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #8
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
I only remember one grayed out area and we always asuumed it was Diner since you can't choose to play Diner individually like Farm, Bus Depot and Town. If there is a smaller grayed out one that I never noticed (my TV is absolute shit) then it would make sense if it was Power since that's the only other stop for the bus.
Maybe it's grayed along with the Power Room. Or Nacht Der Untoten although I doubt that.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #9
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I think those areas are shown but not allowed to start from because you would have instant access to the box and Treyarch thinks that wouldn't be good or something. IDK just what I think.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #10
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
I think those areas are shown but not allowed to start from because you would have instant access to the box and Treyarch thinks that wouldn't be good or something. IDK just what I think.
Well, there's a 50% you can instantly access the Box for free if you're playing on Town; and it's one 750 door away in everything else.

I don't think that's what they're concerned about.

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #11
craze7

I Am Craze7's Gamercard
It looks like the corn field, it even has the pylon and the tracks in the corn. That would a super hardcore map for survival if that was the case tho!
craze7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #12
THE DEADLY DOG
StudentTeaching/Back soon

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Mm.. Completing zombies. That's always a funny idea to throw around.

bplayak at his.. finest?
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
xXl Stoney lXx

xXl Stoney lXx's Gamercard
Well look at this! I know its nothing to do with zombies but maybe a secrets on black ops 2!!! Watch "Title change???" on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpIY...e_gdata_player
xXl Stoney lXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #14
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
watch this:

this seems odd, to be as a DLC because we already have it anyway in tranzit on green run.

i would love to see this as a playable map, however is does seem pretty small, and not really any open spaces to run around.

i also hope diner becomes a playable map along with nacht der untoten

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #15
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
Diner and the tunnel. now diner is turned from DLC
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote