PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions > Submit: Guides and Roadmaps
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Updates or Corrections: Guides & Roadmaps

Post updates to a published guide in the following format.

Post Contents
Every Post must include the following
  • Brackets [] - we will input the game ID here for processing
  • Game Title
  • Purpose of, or reason edit/update is needed
  • Published Guide Link
  • Bold every Achievement's Title in Red for the description you wish to Update/Edit.
  • Copy & Paste the original published achievement description.
  • Colour any edits you make Red

edit by Troy~ NOTE: IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO INCLUDE BOTH THE ORIGINAL AND YOUR EDITED VERSION. You're only copying the original here, then making changes to it. Changes are in red so we can see what you've changed and evaluate the merit of those changes. PLEASE DO NOT double our work by doubling the information. Only in instances of a complete rewrite would we have any need of seeing the entirety of the original description but, if your entire update is red, we'll go look up the original ourselves. Tyger7's post below is a perfect example of what we want to see. If you have questions or doubts about what to do, ASK.

Updates are deleted once completed to keep the thread cleaned up. The posts that are left are left for informational purposes.

Post Examples

Game: Tomb Raider: Legend []
Edit Reason: Glitch patched or otherwise no longer works.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...-legend/guide/

Remove Green
My edits are in Red

Completed all Time Trials
Complete all levels while in time trial mode.

After you have completed the a level on any difficulty, you can replay load that level and choose Time Trial. Choose this and complete the level under par-time.

It is recommended that you start with the last level (Bolivia: Redux) first as that will unlock the one shot kill cheat which makes all the other time trials MUCH easier. There is no level specific achievement for Bolivia: Redux but it is required for this achievement to unlock.

If you have a hard time completing those levels on Time Trial, you could use this glitch:
Load the specific level on Time Trial mode
Watch the intro of the level
Press and exit to Main Menu
Select the same level but don’t change anything on the settings, DON’T even select Time Trial, just continue.
Play through the level and make sure you don’t die to early in the level.

After you died the first level and loaded the last checkpoint, you’re Timer will start. So if you play till the end of the level or just to the middle, you shouldn’t have trouble completing the level before you’re out of time. Though, you’ll have to die at least once to start the Timer, otherwise you won’t get rewarded the Achievement.

Last edited by troy0891; 05-13-2013 at 02:11 PM.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
TYGER7: These corrections have been completed. Thanks for submitting them. I noticed most of the change was because the character Angel must now be obtainable for everyone. You had a grammatical error in Super-Speed fists (both in original and in correction). You say "best best". I want to point out I have corrected this and you do not have to submit another instance for edit.

[1765] Tekken Tag Tournament 2

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ament-2/guide/

This first part is for the Roadmap for the game:

Overview
  • Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
  • Offline: 46 (940)
  • Online: 4 (60)
  • Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20+ Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 through 40(Arcade Mode) 1(Fight Lab)
  • Number of missable achievements: None
  • Glitched/unobtainable achievements: None
  • Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
  • Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
  • Extra equipment needed: 800 Microsoft Points for Online Pass if bought used
In "Step 2: Offline Modes" the first paragraph needs to be updated.

Step 2: Offline Modes
There are several Offline Modes that have achievements tied to them such as Arcade Battle, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, and Ghost Battle in the "Offline Mode". Arcade Battle may be the place you spend quite a lot of time at. You are going to have to complete it with 40 different characters to unlock some of the Ending Movies unless you are doing Ghost Battle. Time Attack should be easy with the right team and Survival may be quite tough but if you use Angel it should be easier. Ghost Battle should also prove to be easy.

Super-Speed Fists
For this achievement you need to clear Time Attack in under 20 minutes. Angel is your best best because of her lazer. To perform it hold + and it will shoot out of the jewel on her forehead (Or you can just map LP+RP to your LT button for a one button lazer). I personally did it in under 10 minutes with the help of Angel.

My method with Angel: She's basically there to make space. With your other character do a small combo to knock the CPU back and then tag in Angel. Hit them with a lazer and back up. When they get back up off the ground they are likely to crouch for a second or two before getting back into standing position and trying to rush you again (only to get hit with a lazer again). If there is enough space you can shoot the lazer and they'll duck under to try to rush you but you'll have enough time to do a second one that will hit them.

Some characters such as Xiaoyu, Wang, and Ganryu crouch a little when they walk making Angel's lazer just barely miss them if they are a certain distance from you. Try comboing these characters with your other character to make them (hopefully) switch out with another character that doesn't do this so you can switch back to Angel.

Mei Ninja suggests using Jun and Asuka and using + ,,, to beat the CPU quickly if Angel doesn't work out for you.

Proof of Your Existence

For this achievement you must win 10 battles in a row in Survival Mode. Once again Angel is the way to go, but you can use Jun and Asuka instead. The achievement will not pop until you finally lose your streak in Survival Mode, so lose on your 11th match if you so wish.

Movie Buff

You have two options here. There are 59 characters in the game and 58 of them have movies (Why Tiger Jackson doesn't have a movie is a mystery). You can either play through Arcade Mode 40 times with different characters or you can do Ghost Battle which will also help you towards your Tekken Lord achievement.

While in Ghost Battle you will sometimes find the next opponents in a gold bar. A gold bar guarantees customization rewards should you beat these teams. The first time you beat whatever pair was in gold you will also get a random ending movie that you didn't have before. You can actually get this achievement while doing Ghost Battle mode while going for your Tekken Lord title.

GREAT Gladiator

To win a great battle you must have your health below 5% and still beat your opponent. You might get this out of sheer luck while against the CPU but a second controller or help online is a surefire way to get this achievement. In Versus use for this so you can get your health down to as low as possible without losing before beating your opponent.

The Best of Friends

For this achievement you need to do a character specific Tag Throw. For this I picked Devil Jin and Kazuya. Their special Tag Throw are the Mishima headbutts. You'll know you've did it right when after your first character headbutts the opponent your second will then grab the opponent and then headbutt them again.

The Tag Throw will go like this: , + + , (Or , + + , depending on what side you are on). If you were successful do it two more times.

Another Tag Throw is with Baek and Hwoarang. Press , + , and both of them will come on screen and do a flurry of kicks to their opponent (Thanks to demonocracy for the tip). NOTE: This can be done in Practice Mode.

Last edited by troy0891; 12-05-2013 at 04:33 PM.
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Copy/paste the achievement/description here and edit it within the post. A mod will grab the info and just paste it over the old. Would take me like 30 seconds to fix it and most of that time is scrolling down in the guide looking for the achievement to fix. You can do it any way you want, but I personally prefer you just make one post with the achievement. The tile doesn't matter if you don't want to include that.

In my example below, all I do is list the game and why it needs edited. I then pasted my solution down. I am only using red on what I added just to point out the example.Again, I just pasted the description I had in my guide. Then I added the new info. Mod comes in, control C, goes to publish, control V, save. Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be.

GAME: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
EDIT: They have updated the game to allow online Co-op. If you do not have a second controller, you would previously not be able to obtain it. You may now play it online.

A Friend in Need 20
Play Co-op mode

This is the easiest achievement. Start a game cooperative with a second controller and you'll automatically get this, without even playing. You can also opt to do this online with a friend if you have online access and have downloaded the update.

Last edited by troy0891; 03-11-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Journeyman   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien
Total Awards: 32 (more» ...)
Can we post corrections to other peoples guides? Or does it have to be the author?

A lego guide was published with some missing information of requirements, daft thing is me and another guy posted in the thread pointing out the errors, yet the author hasn't changed it and it was still published despite the errors being pointed out. They are only small errors, but missing requirements will mess people up.
Last 100% Completion : Batman Arkham Knight (1000g) (Xbox One)

Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #5
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

Bungling Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Can we post corrections to other peoples guides? Or does it have to be the author?

A lego guide was published with some missing information of requirements, daft thing is me and another guy posted in the thread pointing out the errors, yet the author hasn't changed it and it was still published despite the errors being pointed out. They are only small errors, but missing requirements will mess people up.
Anyone can post updates or corrections here. This thread has also been used to submit alternative ways to earn an achievement. An example of that is probably going to included at least some of what SA submitted above. I agree that we should tell people more than just the "cheat code" method of unlocking something.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891; 03-16-2014 at 12:15 AM.
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:11 AM   #6
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

Bungling Ninja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
Pardon me, but I made a couple of updates to some guides, and I see that they are now gone, but I'm not sure if I did it right. Do I link and edit the achievement guide on the game's page on xboxachievements.com, or do I link and edit the achievement guide in the forums? If it is the forums one that I must edit, I'm sorry and I will resubmit correctly right away. Thanks.
All of the updates that were submitted have either been published or are in the process of being published. Yours were extensive enough I moved them to our private Guide Team forum for the publishers to work on. The smaller updates/corrections that were submitted I already handled myself.

It is recommended that you update the forum guide yourself. The only one we're really concerned with in this thread is the published one. If you are the original author you can simply edit your own posts. If someone else is the original author you can post on the existing thread and give the original author a chance to update their guide.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891; 07-11-2014 at 12:14 AM.
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:44 PM   #7
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Game: Far Cry 4 []
Edit Reason: Videos to be added to some achievement descriptions. Plus 1 minor correction to the achievement description 'The Sky Is Falling'.
Far Cry 4 (Xbox One) / Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360)

Remove Green
My Edit in Red

Tread Lightly 20
Liberate any Outpost without triggering an alarm in any mode (Campaign only).

Huge thanks to Predni for the video;

Changing Lanes 20
Perform a Vehicle Takedown from the passenger seat of a vehicle (Campaign Co-op only).

Dr. Feelgood 10
Craft 15 syringes (Campaign only).

Custom-Fitted 15
Buy all attachments and paint schemes for a single weapon (Campaign only).

Tusker 10
Kill 30 enemies with an elephant (Campaign only).

Quad Kill 20
Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with a single explosion (Campaign only).

Two Birds 10
Using a sniper rifle, kill 2 targets with a single shot (Campaign only).

Reign Of Death 10
Kill 30 enemies with Mortar rounds (Campaign only).

From A Distance 15
Kill a target from 60m or more with an arrow or bolt (Campaign only).

The Sky Is Falling 15
Perform a takedown from a Buzzer (Campaign only).

The Buzzer is the small 1 2 seated helicopter that you can find around the map. You will need the 'Vehicle Takedown' skill to do this. Once you have it, find a Buzzer and then fly it low around the roads and look for an enemy. Once you have one, try to fly close to them and when prompted press to do a takedown.

Like A Bird 10
Fly 5000m total in the Wingsuit (Campaign only).

Max Clubs FAQs l Staff Clubs l Subscriber Clubs l Challenge/Franchise Clubs

NEED HELP DOING THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS ON TWO WORLDS II!!
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:53 PM   #8
LickableLemons7

LickableLemons7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 1   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Game: Alien: Isolation (Xbox One) []
Edit Reason: There was a title update which added two new difficulty modes to the game (novice and nightmare), so I adjusted some of the wording accordingly under certain achievements and the roadmap. Also revised some things about reloading saves in order to complete the game without dying, as I gained a better understanding of the save system.
Published Guide Link

--------

(Under the overview)

Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10
Offline: 50/50 (1000/1000)
Online: 0/50 (0/1000)
Approximate amount of time to 1000: ~18 hours for one playthrough, ~30-35 hours for two, ~40-45 hours for three
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: One full playthrough + replaying some segments through mission select possible. Two or three full playthroughs strongly recommended.
Missable achievements: Two (Mercy or Prudence? and One Shot)
Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes (Must play Hard mode for Survivor achievement)
Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Extra equipment needed?: None

--------

(Under the abbreviated walkthrough)

Step 1: Novice/Easy Playthrough + Hunt for Archive Logs

--------

(Under Step 2: Hard Playthrough + Collectibles Mop-Up)

Since this is one of the harder modes Alien: Isolation offers, it is not recommended that anyone should try to obtain the achievement for beating the game on hard while attempting to stack the other achievements for completing the game without dying or without killing any humans. However, this is still possible to do. Death will not pose a problem as long as you reload your "previous" save after dying. By doing that, your deaths will not be registered.

--------

Step 3: Novice Playthrough + “Mercy or Prudence?” and “One Shot” Achievements

--------

Survivor 100
Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting

The highest difficulty setting is "hard." It can be played right away for your first playthrough if you choose to do so.

Notice: On December 9th, 2014, two new difficulty modes were added to the game as part of a free update. These two new difficulties are novice (which is a notch below easy), and nightmare (a step above hard). You are not required to play on nightmare for this achievement. You can still play on hard and earn this achievement if you wish to do so.

In hard, enemies are more alert, they take more damage before dying, and they deal more damage to you.

It's not as bad as it seems. As long as you spend most of your time sneaking through and crouch-walking you should be fine. Another important thing to remember is that you must keep moving. Never let the Xenomorph or other enemies trap you in a room for half an hour.

Make use of flares or craftable items like the noisemakers, EMP mines, and smoke bombs to create an opening for yourself if you're ever caught in a jam.

Always avoid running and do not hide inside of lockers or cabinets unless you find it absolutely necessary. Stick to hiding by walls, behind boxes, underneath tables, and so on. It's quicker to maneuver this way.

--------

Just out of Reach 40
Contact your team and escape Comms without being attacked by an android

This achievement is obtained during mission four, “Seegson Communications.”

You can be spotted by the androids and they can follow you around in a hostile state, but you cannot be touched by one.

To remain undetected, you must crouch-walk for the most part. Take mental notes of where the androids are pacing and sneak by them when they've got their backs turned to you. Avoid running at all times, this way you will be harder to detect. Only run if you've been detected, and run just enough to get out of an android's line of sight so you can hide.

Right before the Internal Communications room is another smaller room with an android that appears to be flat on the floor, deactivated in a corner. If you walk into this room and get too close to android, there is a chance that it can grab you and do some damage. So steer clear from the android on the floor there (thanks to Nozza for the reminder)!

The EMP mine is very useful against androids. You can find the blueprint for the EMP mine inside of Internal Communications. After fiddling with the terminals and getting the cutscene with Samuels you can go to your right in the small area with the save station. The blueprint is on a table just next to the save station.

If you get caught in a tricky situation where two or more androids have blocked your way forward and backwards, pause the game and revert to an older save before they can touch you. This way the achievement will not be voided.

--------

Hide. Run. Survive. 40
Complete the fifth mission without being killed by the Alien

This achievement is obtained during mission five, “The Quarantine.”

In this mission you will come face to face with the Xenomorph after watching a small scene where it drops from a vent. Hide behind a nearby gurney and the Xeno will move away after a couple of seconds.

For the most part, just rely on the motion tracker to direct you through the rooms and navigate around the Xenomorph. Avoid running at all times. Walk or crouch-walk.

Given as to how random the Xeno AI can be, there aren't any great tips as to how to get through this mission other than crouch-walking and using flares and noisemakers.

If you know you are about to be killed, then simply reload the current save before you die. If you do end up dying you can reload the previous save and try to continue from there.

However, if you reload a previous save you must make it to another save point, and save there. If you die, reload a previous save, and die again before making it to the next save station, then you must restart the mission by going to the "load mission save" option from the main menu.

--------

One Shot 100
Complete the game without dying

Pause/Reload Abuse:

If you think you are about to die (you hear the Xenomorph shriek and stomp toward you, humans start shooting at you etc.) quickly pause the game with , then reload a save.

If you load a save during a death animation before you see the cassette tape save icon in the upper right corner of your screen, you will know that you reloaded quickly enough.

There is always the chance that you may not be quick enough to pause the game and you end up seeing the cassette tape save icon recording your death. When this happens, reload your "previous save" rather than "current save." By reloading the "previous save" your death will not have been registered and you can still earn this achievement by the end of the game.

You must make it to the next save station and save there after getting killed and loading a previous save. If you die, load the previous save, then die before saving at the next save station, you cannot load the previous save and still get the achievement. If you load the previous save and you are killed before you get a chance to save at a save station, you'll have to go to the main menu, load the mission save, and restart the mission where you were killed.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #9
Spiderrichard

spiderrichard's Gamercard
Game: Call Of Duty Advance Warfar
Edit Reason: Videos to be added to some achievement descriptions.
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game.../achievements/
&

Carma 10G
Kill an enemy by throwing a car door at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKQW2bwXQA

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKQW2bwXQA

Fly Swatter 15G
Knock 25 Drones out of the sky with EMP grenades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llt458UZrU

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llt458UZrU

Loud Enough For You? 15G
Kill 10 enemies or drones while affected by a sonic blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJP3PY8jts

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJP3PY8jts

Threat Detected 15G
Paint 10 enemies with a single threat grenade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PviS8p_UX50

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PviS8p_UX50

Genius 10G
Kill 4 enemies with a single smart grenade.

Maximum Overdrive 20G
Kill 50 enemies while using Overdrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUy136z6YHA

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUy136z6YHA

Never Saw It Coming 15G
Boost jump, dash forward, then air stomp on an enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKUFKJiYrWI

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKUFKJiYrWI
Spiderrichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #10
Bare Bum Cheeks
DGN's Baby Daddy

Bare Bum Cheeks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
*Take out what's in RED please!

NHL 15

Not My Gatorade! 15
Knock off the opposing goalie's Gatorade bottle from the net by scoring a goal.

This achievement will come naturally. The achievement is very hard to miss, but if you want to go for it straight up, I recommend having the opposing team pull their goalie and just aiming for the top middle part of the net.

Just like the Coach drew it up 30
Start a breakout play behind your net and score on the ensuing rush

Start with the puck behind your net. You’re then going to want to pass the puck and score on the rush. If you’re having trouble you can always use a second controller to pull the goalie for the opposing team.

Wrecking ball 30
Tumble three opponents as a result of one hit

Another achievement that will come naturally. There is almost no way to get this besides playing and praying. I can assure you that it will happen where you hit () a player and you both fall, and another player trips over you causing a three-man tumble. I got this while playing locally with a friend in the first week of playing the game.

Note that it is much easier to get this while playing online or against a friend, because when you hit them they will most likely change players and chase the puck (which is always near the point of impact) and will most likely trip over your downed players unintentionally.

Hurdler 30
Jump over an opponent with the puck

Jump over an opponent by holding ( + -UP). The only way to do this is to anticipate when an opponent will dive ( + ) and try to be quick enough to jump over them. Otherwise you can boost this locally with a second controller and a friend.

Somehow I managed to get this with two controllers alone. I used my foot and the wall to hold down + on a second controller while I jumped over the player.

Prince of Wales 15
Win a title from any conference in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

There are 10 divisions in Hockey Ultimate Team. This achievement will unlock when you advance from division 10 to division 9. You will need a total of 8 points to advance to division 9, this means getting at least 4 wins out of a possible 10 games.

The Champ Is Here! 15
Win a Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons Playoff Championship.

The playoffs happen every weekend. Everybody is qualified by default. There are four rounds, just like the playoffs in real life, except with a one game elimination. You will only have 2 chances, so if you lose in the finals you will have to start at round one. If you lose again, you’re out and will have to wait until the next weekend.

Moving On Up 15
Get your first division promotion in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

You should get this achievement simultaneously with “Prince of Wales.” Accumulate 8 points and advance to division 9. Another thing to mention is that there will be an amount of points needed in each division in order to hold your position in that division. For example, I believe in division 10 it is 6 points to hold your position, which means if you have 3 wins in the possible 10 games, you will not get sent back a division if you happen to lose the remaining games without obtaining the necessary 2 extra points to advance. You will see this on your progression bar at the main menu, and after completed games.

You're The Best 30
Win the League Title in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

You will need to get to division 1 and win the title. This achievement is very difficult, because once you reach division 4 or 5, your opponents become more difficult, and the amount of points needed to advance becomes larger. If you don’t get the minimum number of points, you will get sent back a division. It is possible to boost this achievement with a friend if you search for a match at the same time, but is still complicated in the sense that you will both need to be in the same division, which means someone will have to legitimately win games in order to boost another player to advancing. This achievement can be acquired legitimately, but it will take a lot of time and patience, and a decent amount of skill. You will need 16 out of a possible 20 points, which means having a minimum record of either 8-2-0, or 7-1-2, or of course 6-0-4.

On Fire 30
Have a perfect season record in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

This means advancing from one division to the next without losing a game. This is done easiest in division 10, since your opponents will not be as good, and you only need 4 straight wins as opposed to 5 or more in later divisions. If you miss this, you can always attempt to perfect a higher division, or if you don’t have confidence in yourself, you can lose (by quitting) X amount of games to be sent back a division, and then retry from there.

Changing Skins 15
Change the team of a player by using the Change Team item in Hockey Ultimate Team

This item is a “Training” card and can be obtained in a pack, or purchased at the auction house. At the auction house you can modify your search to make it easier to find this card. Once you have it, just go to your edit lines screen, click on a player, apply consumable and select the Change Team item. This will make his chemistry better with people who are from the same team. For example, P.K. Subban is from Montreal, but if he is on your first line with Erik Karlsson, you can purchase an Ottawa Senators “Change Team” card, and equip it to Subban, making his chemistry with Karlsson even better (since Karlsson is on the Senators).

This here is a short film that I made: http://vimeo.com/86127626
Completed Games: (45)
Achievements Percentage: (75%)

Bare Bum Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:29 PM   #11
Bare Bum Cheeks
DGN's Baby Daddy

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
*Can you also change the difficulty rating in Chariot from 9/10 to 10/10.

PS: There should be a staff team in charge of this thread, because I posted an update months that hasn't been changed yet.

Old 02-05-2015, 07:03 PM   #12
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare Bum Cheeks View Post
PS: There should be a staff team in charge of this thread, because I posted an update months that hasn't been changed yet.
There is, it is the GT suprisingly enough

A bunch of stuff was deleted recently, maybe yours was missed. If you re-post what it was, I can take a look at it. I will take a look at all of the stuff above this post later on this evening
Old 02-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #13
Bare Bum Cheeks
DGN's Baby Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
There is, it is the GT suprisingly enough

A bunch of stuff was deleted recently, maybe yours was missed. If you re-post what it was, I can take a look at it. I will take a look at all of the stuff above this post later on this evening
Yeah that's probably what happened. I just wanted you guys to take the s out of the https in each of the YouTube links in my Guacamelee guide. The achievements that you will find them are "Lore Master," "El Savior."

Thanks a bunch.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:30 PM   #14
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Game: Far Cry 4 []
Edit Reason: Videos to be added to some achievement descriptions. Plus 1 minor correction to the achievement description 'The Sky Is Falling'.
Far Cry 4 (Xbox One) / Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360)

Remove Green
My Edit in Red

Tread Lightly 20
Liberate any Outpost without triggering an alarm in any mode (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah2rX...82UuH7P4GbHaty

Changing Lanes 20
Perform a Vehicle Takedown from the passenger seat of a vehicle (Campaign Co-op only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkGmH...bHaty&index=11

Dr. Feelgood 10
Craft 15 syringes (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_fRn...GbHaty&index=8

Custom-Fitted 15
Buy all attachments and paint schemes for a single weapon (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMNd0...82UuH7P4GbHaty

Tusker 10
Kill 30 enemies with an elephant (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOq2...82UuH7P4GbHaty

Quad Kill 20
Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with a single explosion (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jqE...82UuH7P4GbHaty

Two Birds 10
Using a sniper rifle, kill 2 targets with a single shot (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcc4w...GbHaty&index=5

Reign Of Death 10
Kill 30 enemies with Mortar rounds (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezBR3...82UuH7P4GbHaty

From A Distance 15
Kill a target from 60m or more with an arrow or bolt (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwVQh...GbHaty&index=4

The Sky Is Falling 15
Perform a takedown from a Buzzer (Campaign only).

The Buzzer is the small 1 2 seated helicopter that you can find around the map. You will need the 'Vehicle Takedown' skill to do this. Once you have it, find a Buzzer and then fly it low around the roads and look for an enemy. Once you have one, try to fly close to them and when prompted press to do a takedown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiKW8...82UuH7P4GbHaty

Like A Bird 10
Fly 5000m total in the Wingsuit (Campaign only).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBa3T...bHaty&index=10
All sorted, thanks Scotty.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:37 PM   #15
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Game: Alien: Isolation (Xbox One) []
Edit Reason: There was a title update which added two new difficulty modes to the game (novice and nightmare), so I adjusted some of the wording accordingly under certain achievements and the roadmap. Also revised some things about reloading saves in order to complete the game without dying, as I gained a better understanding of the save system.
Published Guide Link

--------

(Under the overview)

Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10
Offline: 50/50 (1000/1000)
Online: 0/50 (0/1000)
Approximate amount of time to 1000: ~18 hours for one playthrough, ~30-35 hours for two, ~40-45 hours for three
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: One full playthrough + replaying some segments through mission select possible. Two or three full playthroughs strongly recommended.
Missable achievements: Two (Mercy or Prudence? and One Shot)
Does difficulty affect achievements?: Yes (Must play Hard mode for Survivor achievement)
Unobtainable/glitched achievements: None
Extra equipment needed?: None

--------

(Under the abbreviated walkthrough)

Step 1: Novice/Easy Playthrough + Hunt for Archive Logs

--------

(Under Step 2: Hard Playthrough + Collectibles Mop-Up)

Since this is one of the harder modes Alien: Isolation offers, it is not recommended that anyone should try to obtain the achievement for beating the game on hard while attempting to stack the other achievements for completing the game without dying or without killing any humans. However, this is still possible to do. Death will not pose a problem as long as you reload your "previous" save after dying. By doing that, your deaths will not be registered.

--------

Step 3: Novice Playthrough + “Mercy or Prudence?” and “One Shot” Achievements

--------

Survivor 100
Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting

The highest difficulty setting is "hard." It can be played right away for your first playthrough if you choose to do so.

Notice: On December 9th, 2014, two new difficulty modes were added to the game as part of a free update. These two new difficulties are novice (which is a notch below easy), and nightmare (a step above hard). You are not required to play on nightmare for this achievement. You can still play on hard and earn this achievement if you wish to do so.

In hard, enemies are more alert, they take more damage before dying, and they deal more damage to you.

It's not as bad as it seems. As long as you spend most of your time sneaking through and crouch-walking you should be fine. Another important thing to remember is that you must keep moving. Never let the Xenomorph or other enemies trap you in a room for half an hour.

Make use of flares or craftable items like the noisemakers, EMP mines, and smoke bombs to create an opening for yourself if you're ever caught in a jam.

Always avoid running and do not hide inside of lockers or cabinets unless you find it absolutely necessary. Stick to hiding by walls, behind boxes, underneath tables, and so on. It's quicker to maneuver this way.

--------

Just out of Reach 40
Contact your team and escape Comms without being attacked by an android

This achievement is obtained during mission four, “Seegson Communications.”

You can be spotted by the androids and they can follow you around in a hostile state, but you cannot be touched by one.

To remain undetected, you must crouch-walk for the most part. Take mental notes of where the androids are pacing and sneak by them when they've got their backs turned to you. Avoid running at all times, this way you will be harder to detect. Only run if you've been detected, and run just enough to get out of an android's line of sight so you can hide.

Right before the Internal Communications room is another smaller room with an android that appears to be flat on the floor, deactivated in a corner. If you walk into this room and get too close to android, there is a chance that it can grab you and do some damage. So steer clear from the android on the floor there (thanks to Nozza for the reminder)!

The EMP mine is very useful against androids. You can find the blueprint for the EMP mine inside of Internal Communications. After fiddling with the terminals and getting the cutscene with Samuels you can go to your right in the small area with the save station. The blueprint is on a table just next to the save station.

If you get caught in a tricky situation where two or more androids have blocked your way forward and backwards, pause the game and revert to an older save before they can touch you. This way the achievement will not be voided.

--------

Hide. Run. Survive. 40
Complete the fifth mission without being killed by the Alien

This achievement is obtained during mission five, “The Quarantine.”

In this mission you will come face to face with the Xenomorph after watching a small scene where it drops from a vent. Hide behind a nearby gurney and the Xeno will move away after a couple of seconds.

For the most part, just rely on the motion tracker to direct you through the rooms and navigate around the Xenomorph. Avoid running at all times. Walk or crouch-walk.

Given as to how random the Xeno AI can be, there aren't any great tips as to how to get through this mission other than crouch-walking and using flares and noisemakers.

If you know you are about to be killed, then simply reload the current save before you die. If you do end up dying you can reload the previous save and try to continue from there.

However, if you reload a previous save you must make it to another save point, and save there. If you die, reload a previous save, and die again before making it to the next save station, then you must restart the mission by going to the "load mission save" option from the main menu.

--------

One Shot 100
Complete the game without dying

Pause/Reload Abuse:

If you think you are about to die (you hear the Xenomorph shriek and stomp toward you, humans start shooting at you etc.) quickly pause the game with , then reload a save.

If you load a save during a death animation before you see the cassette tape save icon in the upper right corner of your screen, you will know that you reloaded quickly enough.

There is always the chance that you may not be quick enough to pause the game and you end up seeing the cassette tape save icon recording your death. When this happens, reload your "previous save" rather than "current save." By reloading the "previous save" your death will not have been registered and you can still earn this achievement by the end of the game.

You must make it to the next save station and save there after getting killed and loading a previous save. If you die, load the previous save, then die before saving at the next save station, you cannot load the previous save and still get the achievement. If you load the previous save and you are killed before you get a chance to save at a save station, you'll have to go to the main menu, load the mission save, and restart the mission where you were killed.
Sorted, thanks Lemons
Old 02-05-2015, 09:41 PM   #16
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderrichard View Post
Game: Call Of Duty Advance Warfar
Edit Reason: Videos to be added to some achievement descriptions.
&

Carma 10G
Kill an enemy by throwing a car door at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKQW2bwXQA

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKQW2bwXQA

Fly Swatter 15G
Knock 25 Drones out of the sky with EMP grenades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llt458UZrU

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llt458UZrU

Loud Enough For You? 15G
Kill 10 enemies or drones while affected by a sonic blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJP3PY8jts

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJP3PY8jts

Threat Detected 15G
Paint 10 enemies with a single threat grenade.

Genius 10G
Kill 4 enemies with a single smart grenade.

Maximum Overdrive 20G
Kill 50 enemies while using Overdrive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUy136z6YHA

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUy136z6YHA

Never Saw It Coming 15G
Boost jump, dash forward, then air stomp on an enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKUFKJiYrWI

Video Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKUFKJiYrWI
The guide/roadmaps for both versions of this game are not published yet. Your best bet is to contact the author of the guides if they are being made, or to create a thread in the game(s) forum so a writer may use them if she or he wishes.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:43 PM   #17
DEG23
Listening to Currents

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Submit - Diamond   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Yeah that's probably what happened. I just wanted you guys to take the s out of the https in each of the YouTube links in my Guacamelee guide. The achievements that you will find them are "Lore Master," "El Savior."

Thanks a bunch.
Just an FYI but your corrections were added. In future we will indicate that changes have been made to let you guys know whether or not your corrections are added. I removed the 's' but it just occurred to me you wanted the video embedded? If so, removing the 's' won't work on the guide page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
always remember; ''WWTD'' (What would Taylor do?)
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:47 PM   #18
Bare Bum Cheeks
DGN's Baby Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
Just an FYI but your corrections were added. In future we will indicate that changes have been made to let you guys know whether or not your corrections are added. I removed the 's' but it just occurred to me you wanted the video embedded? If so, removing the 's' won't work on the guide page.
I just want the thumbnails to appear. On the 360 version of my guide they are there..

That is a great idea.

Old 02-05-2015, 09:47 PM   #19
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
*Take out what's in RED please!

NHL 15

Not My Gatorade! 15
Knock off the opposing goalie's Gatorade bottle from the net by scoring a goal.

This achievement will come naturally. The achievement is very hard to miss, but if you want to go for it straight up, I recommend having the opposing team pull their goalie and just aiming for the top middle part of the net.

Just like the Coach drew it up 30
Start a breakout play behind your net and score on the ensuing rush

Start with the puck behind your net. You’re then going to want to pass the puck and score on the rush. If you’re having trouble you can always use a second controller to pull the goalie for the opposing team.

Wrecking ball 30
Tumble three opponents as a result of one hit

Another achievement that will come naturally. There is almost no way to get this besides playing and praying. I can assure you that it will happen where you hit () a player and you both fall, and another player trips over you causing a three-man tumble. I got this while playing locally with a friend in the first week of playing the game.

Note that it is much easier to get this while playing online or against a friend, because when you hit them they will most likely change players and chase the puck (which is always near the point of impact) and will most likely trip over your downed players unintentionally.

Hurdler 30
Jump over an opponent with the puck

Jump over an opponent by holding ( + -UP). The only way to do this is to anticipate when an opponent will dive ( + ) and try to be quick enough to jump over them. Otherwise you can boost this locally with a second controller and a friend.

Somehow I managed to get this with two controllers alone. I used my foot and the wall to hold down + on a second controller while I jumped over the player.

Prince of Wales 15
Win a title from any conference in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

There are 10 divisions in Hockey Ultimate Team. This achievement will unlock when you advance from division 10 to division 9. You will need a total of 8 points to advance to division 9, this means getting at least 4 wins out of a possible 10 games.

The Champ Is Here! 15
Win a Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons Playoff Championship.

The playoffs happen every weekend. Everybody is qualified by default. There are four rounds, just like the playoffs in real life, except with a one game elimination. You will only have 2 chances, so if you lose in the finals you will have to start at round one. If you lose again, you’re out and will have to wait until the next weekend.

Moving On Up 15
Get your first division promotion in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

You should get this achievement simultaneously with “Prince of Wales.” Accumulate 8 points and advance to division 9. Another thing to mention is that there will be an amount of points needed in each division in order to hold your position in that division. For example, I believe in division 10 it is 6 points to hold your position, which means if you have 3 wins in the possible 10 games, you will not get sent back a division if you happen to lose the remaining games without obtaining the necessary 2 extra points to advance. You will see this on your progression bar at the main menu, and after completed games.

You're The Best 30
Win the League Title in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

You will need to get to division 1 and win the title. This achievement is very difficult, because once you reach division 4 or 5, your opponents become more difficult, and the amount of points needed to advance becomes larger. If you don’t get the minimum number of points, you will get sent back a division. It is possible to boost this achievement with a friend if you search for a match at the same time, but is still complicated in the sense that you will both need to be in the same division, which means someone will have to legitimately win games in order to boost another player to advancing. This achievement can be acquired legitimately, but it will take a lot of time and patience, and a decent amount of skill. You will need 16 out of a possible 20 points, which means having a minimum record of either 8-2-0, or 7-1-2, or of course 6-0-4.

On Fire 30
Have a perfect season record in Hockey Ultimate Team Seasons.

This means advancing from one division to the next without losing a game. This is done easiest in division 10, since your opponents will not be as good, and you only need 4 straight wins as opposed to 5 or more in later divisions. If you miss this, you can always attempt to perfect a higher division, or if you don’t have confidence in yourself, you can lose (by quitting) X amount of games to be sent back a division, and then retry from there.

Changing Skins 15
Change the team of a player by using the Change Team item in Hockey Ultimate Team

This item is a “Training” card and can be obtained in a pack, or purchased at the auction house. At the auction house you can modify your search to make it easier to find this card. Once you have it, just go to your edit lines screen, click on a player, apply consumable and select the Change Team item. This will make his chemistry better with people who are from the same team. For example, P.K. Subban is from Montreal, but if he is on your first line with Erik Karlsson, you can purchase an Ottawa Senators “Change Team” card, and equip it to Subban, making his chemistry with Karlsson even better (since Karlsson is on the Senators).
Sorted. In future, you just need to post the individual achievements that need changes, not a whole bunch of them (unless there are changes I have missed!)

Quote:
*Can you also change the difficulty rating in Chariot from 9/10 to 10/10.
Done for you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
All up to date!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:50 PM   #20
Bare Bum Cheeks
DGN's Baby Daddy

Quote:
Sorted. In future, you just need to post the individual achievements that need changes, not a whole bunch of them (unless there are changes I have missed!)
Ohhh, yeah, sorry this is my first time updating a guide of mine. Great to know!

Quote:
Done for you
Awesome, thanks again!

Old 02-11-2015, 08:01 PM   #21
KillerBEA

The BEAst in I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Silver   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Saints Row 4

Saints Row 4
Edit reason: Achievement Discontinued
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...-row-4/guide/#

Changes and additions in red.

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
Offline achievements: 49 for 990
Online achievements: 1 for 10
Approximate amount of time to 1000:40+ hours
Minimum number of playthroughs:1
Number of missable achievements: 2
Do cheat codes disable achievements? Yes
Does difficulty affect achievements? No
Glitchy achievements: 2
Unobtainable achievements: Yes, Saintified
Extra equipment needed? No

Unobtainable achievements:
Currently the achievement Saintified is unobtainable due to the website for the achievement is not working properly. The new Devs have said they are working on it with no ETA for the fix and this has been broken for several months now.

Saintified 10
Created and shared a character online, you're a part of the Saints Row community now!

This achievement is no longer obtainable due to issues with the related website.

After the first mission you will be given a chance to customize your character. So make any changes you want and then go the gallery option in the menu and choose to upload your character. This achievement also requires a gold membership to live. If you are having problems uploading content due to an age restriction try this out.

1. Launch the game, go into community, and see if you get the above message. If you do, just dashboard out.
Head to Privacy on the dashboard and then change Member Content to Blocked on purpose.
2. Re-launch the game and then access community again. You will receive the same message that is above. This is okay.
3. Dashboard back and then change the following settings in Privacy: Web Browsing to Allowed, Social 4. Network Sharing to Allowed, Filtering to Standard, Member Content to Everyone, Explicit Content to Allowed.
5. Re-launch the game and then try to access community one final time. It should now let you in!
Simply sign in with your account that you most likely had made for The Third.
6. Start a new game and proceed until after the rocket scene. Here you will be able to create or download a character.
7. Simply pick the first character and then choose character gallery.
8 .Pick 'upload character' and the achievement should pop.
9. Feel free to change your settings back to the way you want after.
Thanks to Nevander for pointing this out.

If that doesn't work, try sending support an email at saintaccount@deepsilver.com

Last edited by KillerBEA; 02-11-2015 at 08:11 PM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #22
KillerBEA

The BEAst in I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Community Gaming - Emerald   The Helping Hand   Donator - Level 3   Subscriber - Silver   Artist of the Month   5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Saints Row The Third
Edit reason: Discontinued achievement
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...-row-3/guide/#

Changes and additions in red

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
- Offline: 79 (1290)
- Online: 1 (10)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 30+ hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 1 - Tower Defense/Kuh, Boom.
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? Yes
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No
- Glitchy achievements? Yes, the story related achievements may not unlock if not connected to Xbox Live
- Unobtainable achievements: Yes, Jumped In
- Extra equipment needed? No
- Is there DLC? Yes

Currently the achievement Jumped In is unobtainable due to the website for the achievement is not working properly. The new Devs have said they are working on it with no ETA for the fix and this has been broken for several months now.

Jumped In 10
Create and share a character online.

This achievement is no longer obtainable due to issues with the related website

Note: You need to have both an Xbox Live Gold membership and a THQ account for this.

Begin by going to any clothing store and pushing . Click on 'Character Gallery' towards the bottom of the list and you will be asked to log in to your THQ account. Once you log in, click on 'Upload' and once it's finished leave the store.

If the achievement didn't unlock, try going to the main menu, clicking 'Community', log into your THQ account and then repeat the steps above. This time you will not be asked to log-in when you are at the clothing store.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 02-11-2015 at 08:08 PM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:30 PM   #23
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Saints Row 4
Edit reason: Achievement Discontinued
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...-row-4/guide/#

Changes and additions in red.

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
Offline achievements: 49 for 990
Online achievements: 1 for 10
Approximate amount of time to 1000:40+ hours
Minimum number of playthroughs:1
Number of missable achievements: 2
Do cheat codes disable achievements? Yes
Does difficulty affect achievements? No
Glitchy achievements: 2
Unobtainable achievements: Yes, Saintified
Extra equipment needed? No

Currently the achievement Saintified is unobtainable due to the website for the achievement is not working properly. The new Devs have said they are working on it with no ETA for the fix and this has been broken for several months now.

Saintified 10
Created and shared a character online, you're a part of the Saints Row community now!

This achievement is no longer obtainable due to issues with the related website.

After the first mission you will be given a chance to customize your character. So make any changes you want and then go the gallery option in the menu and choose to upload your character. This achievement also requires a gold membership to live. If you are having problems uploading content due to an age restriction try this out.

1. Launch the game, go into community, and see if you get the above message. If you do, just dashboard out.
Head to Privacy on the dashboard and then change Member Content to Blocked on purpose.
2. Re-launch the game and then access community again. You will receive the same message that is above. This is okay.
3. Dashboard back and then change the following settings in Privacy: Web Browsing to Allowed, Social 4. Network Sharing to Allowed, Filtering to Standard, Member Content to Everyone, Explicit Content to Allowed.
5. Re-launch the game and then try to access community one final time. It should now let you in!
Simply sign in with your account that you most likely had made for The Third.
6. Start a new game and proceed until after the rocket scene. Here you will be able to create or download a character.
7. Simply pick the first character and then choose character gallery.
8 .Pick 'upload character' and the achievement should pop.
9. Feel free to change your settings back to the way you want after.
Thanks to Nevander for pointing this out.

If that doesn't work, try sending support an email at saintaccount@deepsilver.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
Saints Row The Third
Edit reason: Discontinued achievement
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...-row-3/guide/#

Changes and additions in red

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
- Offline: 79 (1290)
- Online: 1 (10)
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 30+ hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: 1 - Tower Defense/Kuh, Boom.
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? Yes
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No
- Glitchy achievements? Yes, the story related achievements may not unlock if not connected to Xbox Live
- Unobtainable achievements: Yes, Jumped In
- Extra equipment needed? No
- Is there DLC? Yes

Currently the achievement Jumped In is unobtainable due to the website for the achievement is not working properly. The new Devs have said they are working on it with no ETA for the fix and this has been broken for several months now.

Jumped In 10
Create and share a character online.

This achievement is no longer obtainable due to issues with the related website

Note: You need to have both an Xbox Live Gold membership and a THQ account for this.

Begin by going to any clothing store and pushing . Click on 'Character Gallery' towards the bottom of the list and you will be asked to log in to your THQ account. Once you log in, click on 'Upload' and once it's finished leave the store.

If the achievement didn't unlock, try going to the main menu, clicking 'Community', log into your THQ account and then repeat the steps above. This time you will not be asked to log-in when you are at the clothing store.
These are done, sorry for the delay. Also updated the German verion of SRTT
Old 03-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #24
W Andersson

W Andersson's Gamercard
The game Assassin's creed for WP7 http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...-wp7/overview/ is missing it's full title. It's called Assassin's creed: Altair's Chronicles. This would mean a lot for me and probably some other people who are AC completionists

thanks!
--------------------
Total completed: 318

Last edited by W Andersson; 03-11-2015 at 10:45 AM.
W Andersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:22 PM   #25
bLaKgRaVy
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Green Thumb - Silver   Micro Guide - Gold   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Game: LEGO Batman 3 (Xbox 360)
Edit Reason: Incorrect image
Guide: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...gotham/guide/#

Deletions - RED
Additions - GREEN

For this guide, for two separate achievements ("Mirror... MIRROR!" and "Under the Red Brick"), I uploaded two images for each of them (forum posts linked here and here). When the guide was recently published, while both images are correct for the "Mirror... MIRROR!" solution, one of those images was re-used for "Under the Red Brick" and the correct one (the one labeled 'Watchtower Red Brick Station') was omitted. This needs to be corrected, please.

Under the Red Brick - 50
Turn on all Red Brick Extras at the same time

Incorrect image:

Correct Image:

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-19-2015 at 11:34 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 03:27 AM   #26
BiggD
68 DAYS UNTIL FALLOUT 4

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Game: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Reason: Several videos are formatted incorrectly (they show Maka's Halo playlist rather than the specific videos).

REQUEST: Because there will be several changes in regards to the videos, I am simply going to post the achievement below and post the CORRECT video that needs to REPLACE the CURRENT VIDEO IN THE PUBLISHED GUIDE.

----

HALO 2

Walking Encyclopedia 20
Halo 2: Activate all Halo 2 Terminals.

Halo 2 Anniversary - All Terminals Locations Guide - Walking Encyclopedia Achievement - YouTube

Trophy Collector 20
Halo 2: Find and claim all Skulls in Halo 2.

Halo 2 Anniversary - All Skulls Locations Guide - Trophy Collector Achievement - YouTube

Six Pedals, Four Directions 10
Halo 2: Drive a Scorpion while playing as the Arbiter.

Halo 2 Anniversary - Six Pedals, Four Directions Achievement Guide - YouTube

Cowardly Grunt 5
Halo 2: Listen to the Cowardly Grunt's woes.

Halo 2 Anniversary - Cowardly Grunt Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Siege of Ivory Tower 5
Halo 2: Listen to a hidden music cue in Halo 2.

Halo MCC: Halo 2 - Siege of Ivory Tower Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Rex Sword 10
Halo 2: Grab the energy sword on the level Outskirts.

Halo 2 Anniversary - Rex Sword Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

10 Minutes Too Early 5
Halo 2: In The Oracle, find the holo-drone before the Heretic Leader activates it.

Halo 2 Anniversary - Holo-Drone (10 Minutes Too Early) Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

HI BEN 5
Halo 2: Oh, hi!

Halo 2 Anniversary - HI BEN Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

E E E 5
Halo 2: View both signs in the level Metropolis.

Halo 2 Anniversary - E E E (View both Signs) - Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Scarab Lord 20
Halo 2: Acquire the Scarab Gun.

Halo 2 Anniversary - Scarab Gun & Soccer Ball - Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

The Return of Megg 20
Halo 2: She's not picking up.

Halo 2 Anniversary - The Return of Megg Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Thanks to Xerofox for the aggressively arousing signature!

~ WITCHER IS LOVE, WITCHER IS LIFE ~

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 04-25-2015 at 01:50 AM.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:01 AM   #27
BiggD
68 DAYS UNTIL FALLOUT 4

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Game: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Reason: Several videos are formatted incorrectly (they show Maka's Halo playlist rather than the specific videos).

REQUEST: Because there will be several changes in regards to the videos, I am simply going to post the achievement below and post the CORRECT video that needs to REPLACE the CURRENT VIDEO IN THE PUBLISHED GUIDE.

----

Halo 3

Dirge of Madrigal 5
Halo 3: Trigger the hidden music cue in Halo 3.

Halo 3 - Dirge of Madrigal (Hidden Music Cue) Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Heading to his Destiny 5
Halo 3: Destined for greatness.

Halo 3 - Heading to His Destiny (Jason Jones) Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Milk Carton 5
Halo 3: Find the poster of the missing man.

Halo 3 - Milk Carton (Missing Poster) Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Cool Story Bro 5
Halo 3: Listen to the story of the Final Grunt.

Halo 3 - Cool Story Bro (Final Grunt) Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Witch Doctor 20
Halo 3: Find and claim all Skulls in Halo 3.

Halo 3 - All Skulls Locations Guide - Witch Doctor Achievement - YouTube

No Stone Unturned 20
Halo 3: Activate all Halo 3 Terminals.

Halo 3 - All Terminals Locations Guide - No Stone Unturned Achievement - YouTube

----

Day One Update

Animal Habit 5
Halo 2: Spot the hippo on the walls of Headlong in classic multiplayer.

Halo MCC: Halo 2 - Animal Habitat Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Sid Graffiti 5
Halo 2: Spot the Sid graffiti on the walls of Coagulation in classic multiplayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlnj...EzKRg&index=23

Why Am I Here? 5
Halo 2: View this hidden message on the classic Beaver Creek map.

Halo MCC: Halo 2 - Why Am I Here? Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Hippo Hero 5
Halo 3: Who DARED to discard this brave animal?

Halo 3 - Hippo Hero Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - YouTube

Elder Signs 10
Halo 3: View 2 different sigils on Valhalla.

Halo 3 - Elder Signs (Valhalla Sigils) Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - Offline Method - YouTube

Destination Vacation 10
Halo 2: View one of the seasonal signs on Zanzibar in classic multiplayer.

Halo MCC: Halo 2 - Destination Vacation Achievement & Easter Egg Guide - Offline Method - YouTube

BLASTacular! 10
Halo 2: Anniversary MP: Destroyed all the Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer BLAST soda cans.

Halo 2 Anniversary - All 6 BLAST Soda Can Locations - BLASTacular Achievement Guide - YouTube

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 04-25-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:33 PM   #28
BiggD
68 DAYS UNTIL FALLOUT 4

BiggDope's Gamercard

Game: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Game: Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One)

Reason: Two achievements within the roadmap (In the Name of Science and Mastermind [when it is mentioned in the "Mop Up" section]) are bolded/quoted incorrectly AND the monetary note in the roadmap has changed since publication. These reasons are for both versions of the guide.

* Edits are in RED.

----

Online Heists:

The five heists included in this update include “The Fleeca Job,” “The Prison Break,” “The Humane Labs Raid,” “Series A Funding,” and “The Pacific Standard Job.” There are three achievements related to completing these heists, specifically "Parole Day" completing The Prison Break, "Dead Presidents" for completing both The Fleeca Job and The Pacific Standard Job, and "In the Name of Science" for completing The Humane Labs Raid and Series A Funding. Each of these heists consists of multiple Setup missions as well as a Finale and competing your first Setup mission will unlock Be Prepared.

As a heist leader (lobby host), you will need to invest your money in a Setup mission and also split the final cut of a Finale evenly across four players for "Shot Called" and "Four Way." Take note players will also have to complete a Finale without taking damage in order to obtain "Can’t Touch This," however this is easily achievement during The Fleeca Job finale without much effort.

As for the last two achievements, "Live a Little" requires players to spend $8 million on the new vehicles included in the Heist Update, though there is a workout for this achievement which only requires players to have $3.4 million in the bank. Lastly, "Mastermind" will unlock once 25 platinum medals have been obtained. These medals are rewarded to players post-mission based on their kills, accuracy, headshots, and general contribution towards completing the main objective of a mission.

Mop Up for Heists:

There isn’t necessarily a “mop up” for these achievements, but take note that players can always grind out their platinum medals on The Fleeca Job with another player in order to finish up "Mastermind". Also, if your short on cash and still need to reach that $3.4 million for "Live a Little," it’s wise to replay the heists as many times as necessary with loyal partners. If the party agrees to it, the player who is in need of the most money can be given 100% of the finale cut in order to make rapid progress towards that monetary goal.

Last edited by BiggD; 03-22-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #29
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Placeholder: Work has me doing horrible shifts at the moment. Will get to these on Friday, pinky-promise
Old 03-29-2015, 01:29 PM   #30
Corrupt.
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Game: LEGO Batman 3 (Xbox 360)
Edit Reason: Incorrect image
Guide: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...gotham/guide/#

Deletions - RED
Additions - GREEN

For this guide, for two separate achievements ("Mirror... MIRROR!" and "Under the Red Brick"), I uploaded two images for each of them (forum posts linked here and here). When the guide was recently published, while both images are correct for the "Mirror... MIRROR!" solution, one of those images was re-used for "Under the Red Brick" and the correct one (the one labeled 'Watchtower Red Brick Station') was omitted. This needs to be corrected, please.

Under the Red Brick - 50
Turn on all Red Brick Extras at the same time

Incorrect image:

Correct Image:

Dude, I seriously don't understand what you do to these images lol. Can't seem to upload them properly, convert them to different formats or anything lol. Any chance you can get a .jpg sorted for me, should make it nice and simple for me....