PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions > Submit: Guides and Roadmaps
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Updates or Corrections: Guides & Roadmaps

Post updates to a published guide in the following format.

Post Contents
Every Post must include the following
  • Brackets [] - we will input the game ID here for processing
  • Game Title
  • Purpose of, or reason edit/update is needed
  • Published Guide Link
  • Bold every Achievement's Title in Red for the description you wish to Update/Edit.
  • Copy & Paste the original published achievement description.
  • Colour any edits you make Red

edit by Troy~ NOTE: IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO INCLUDE BOTH THE ORIGINAL AND YOUR EDITED VERSION. You're only copying the original here, then making changes to it. Changes are in red so we can see what you've changed and evaluate the merit of those changes. PLEASE DO NOT double our work by doubling the information. Only in instances of a complete rewrite would we have any need of seeing the entirety of the original description but, if your entire update is red, we'll go look up the original ourselves. Tyger7's post below is a perfect example of what we want to see. If you have questions or doubts about what to do, ASK.

Updates are deleted once completed to keep the thread cleaned up. The posts that are left are left for informational purposes.

Post Examples

Game: Tomb Raider: Legend []
Edit Reason: Glitch patched or otherwise no longer works.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...-legend/guide/

Remove Green
My edits are in Red

Completed all Time Trials
Complete all levels while in time trial mode.

After you have completed the a level on any difficulty, you can replay load that level and choose Time Trial. Choose this and complete the level under par-time.

It is recommended that you start with the last level (Bolivia: Redux) first as that will unlock the one shot kill cheat which makes all the other time trials MUCH easier. There is no level specific achievement for Bolivia: Redux but it is required for this achievement to unlock.

If you have a hard time completing those levels on Time Trial, you could use this glitch:
Load the specific level on Time Trial mode
Watch the intro of the level
Press and exit to Main Menu
Select the same level but don’t change anything on the settings, DON’T even select Time Trial, just continue.
Play through the level and make sure you don’t die to early in the level.

After you died the first level and loaded the last checkpoint, you’re Timer will start. So if you play till the end of the level or just to the middle, you shouldn’t have trouble completing the level before you’re out of time. Though, you’ll have to die at least once to start the Timer, otherwise you won’t get rewarded the Achievement.

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 05-13-2013 at 02:11 PM.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
TYGER7: These corrections have been completed. Thanks for submitting them. I noticed most of the change was because the character Angel must now be obtainable for everyone. You had a grammatical error in Super-Speed fists (both in original and in correction). You say "best best". I want to point out I have corrected this and you do not have to submit another instance for edit.

[1765] Tekken Tag Tournament 2

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ament-2/guide/

This first part is for the Roadmap for the game:

Overview
  • Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
  • Offline: 46 (940)
  • Online: 4 (60)
  • Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20+ Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 through 40(Arcade Mode) 1(Fight Lab)
  • Number of missable achievements: None
  • Glitched/unobtainable achievements: None
  • Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
  • Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
  • Extra equipment needed: 800 Microsoft Points for Online Pass if bought used
In "Step 2: Offline Modes" the first paragraph needs to be updated.

Step 2: Offline Modes
There are several Offline Modes that have achievements tied to them such as Arcade Battle, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, and Ghost Battle in the "Offline Mode". Arcade Battle may be the place you spend quite a lot of time at. You are going to have to complete it with 40 different characters to unlock some of the Ending Movies unless you are doing Ghost Battle. Time Attack should be easy with the right team and Survival may be quite tough but if you use Angel it should be easier. Ghost Battle should also prove to be easy.

Super-Speed Fists
For this achievement you need to clear Time Attack in under 20 minutes. Angel is your best best because of her lazer. To perform it hold + and it will shoot out of the jewel on her forehead (Or you can just map LP+RP to your LT button for a one button lazer). I personally did it in under 10 minutes with the help of Angel.

My method with Angel: She's basically there to make space. With your other character do a small combo to knock the CPU back and then tag in Angel. Hit them with a lazer and back up. When they get back up off the ground they are likely to crouch for a second or two before getting back into standing position and trying to rush you again (only to get hit with a lazer again). If there is enough space you can shoot the lazer and they'll duck under to try to rush you but you'll have enough time to do a second one that will hit them.

Some characters such as Xiaoyu, Wang, and Ganryu crouch a little when they walk making Angel's lazer just barely miss them if they are a certain distance from you. Try comboing these characters with your other character to make them (hopefully) switch out with another character that doesn't do this so you can switch back to Angel.

Mei Ninja suggests using Jun and Asuka and using + ,,, to beat the CPU quickly if Angel doesn't work out for you.

Proof of Your Existence

For this achievement you must win 10 battles in a row in Survival Mode. Once again Angel is the way to go, but you can use Jun and Asuka instead. The achievement will not pop until you finally lose your streak in Survival Mode, so lose on your 11th match if you so wish.

Movie Buff

You have two options here. There are 59 characters in the game and 58 of them have movies (Why Tiger Jackson doesn't have a movie is a mystery). You can either play through Arcade Mode 40 times with different characters or you can do Ghost Battle which will also help you towards your Tekken Lord achievement.

While in Ghost Battle you will sometimes find the next opponents in a gold bar. A gold bar guarantees customization rewards should you beat these teams. The first time you beat whatever pair was in gold you will also get a random ending movie that you didn't have before. You can actually get this achievement while doing Ghost Battle mode while going for your Tekken Lord title.

GREAT Gladiator

To win a great battle you must have your health below 5% and still beat your opponent. You might get this out of sheer luck while against the CPU but a second controller or help online is a surefire way to get this achievement. In Versus use for this so you can get your health down to as low as possible without losing before beating your opponent.

The Best of Friends

For this achievement you need to do a character specific Tag Throw. For this I picked Devil Jin and Kazuya. Their special Tag Throw are the Mishima headbutts. You'll know you've did it right when after your first character headbutts the opponent your second will then grab the opponent and then headbutt them again.

The Tag Throw will go like this: , + + , (Or , + + , depending on what side you are on). If you were successful do it two more times.

Another Tag Throw is with Baek and Hwoarang. Press , + , and both of them will come on screen and do a flurry of kicks to their opponent (Thanks to demonocracy for the tip). NOTE: This can be done in Practice Mode.

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 12-05-2013 at 04:33 PM.
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Copy/paste the achievement/description here and edit it within the post. A mod will grab the info and just paste it over the old. Would take me like 30 seconds to fix it and most of that time is scrolling down in the guide looking for the achievement to fix. You can do it any way you want, but I personally prefer you just make one post with the achievement. The tile doesn't matter if you don't want to include that.

In my example below, all I do is list the game and why it needs edited. I then pasted my solution down. I am only using red on what I added just to point out the example.Again, I just pasted the description I had in my guide. Then I added the new info. Mod comes in, control C, goes to publish, control V, save. Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be.

GAME: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
EDIT: They have updated the game to allow online Co-op. If you do not have a second controller, you would previously not be able to obtain it. You may now play it online.

A Friend in Need 20
Play Co-op mode

This is the easiest achievement. Start a game cooperative with a second controller and you'll automatically get this, without even playing. You can also opt to do this online with a friend if you have online access and have downloaded the update.

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 03-11-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Can we post corrections to other peoples guides? Or does it have to be the author?

A lego guide was published with some missing information of requirements, daft thing is me and another guy posted in the thread pointing out the errors, yet the author hasn't changed it and it was still published despite the errors being pointed out. They are only small errors, but missing requirements will mess people up.
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #5
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Can we post corrections to other peoples guides? Or does it have to be the author?

A lego guide was published with some missing information of requirements, daft thing is me and another guy posted in the thread pointing out the errors, yet the author hasn't changed it and it was still published despite the errors being pointed out. They are only small errors, but missing requirements will mess people up.
Anyone can post updates or corrections here. This thread has also been used to submit alternative ways to earn an achievement. An example of that is probably going to included at least some of what SA submitted above. I agree that we should tell people more than just the "cheat code" method of unlocking something.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 03-16-2014 at 12:15 AM.
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:11 AM   #6
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
Pardon me, but I made a couple of updates to some guides, and I see that they are now gone, but I'm not sure if I did it right. Do I link and edit the achievement guide on the game's page on xboxachievements.com, or do I link and edit the achievement guide in the forums? If it is the forums one that I must edit, I'm sorry and I will resubmit correctly right away. Thanks.
All of the updates that were submitted have either been published or are in the process of being published. Yours were extensive enough I moved them to our private Guide Team forum for the publishers to work on. The smaller updates/corrections that were submitted I already handled myself.

It is recommended that you update the forum guide yourself. The only one we're really concerned with in this thread is the published one. If you are the original author you can simply edit your own posts. If someone else is the original author you can post on the existing thread and give the original author a chance to update their guide.
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891 x360a; 07-11-2014 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:25 PM   #7
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I noticed that the achievement list for Murdered: Soul Suspect has been updated with some errors I'd pointed out. However, the link to the tile for the The Death Wish of a Shady Man achievement (the first one on the secret achievements list) still appears to be broken.

Here's another link just in case:

https://live.xbox.com/tiles/ev/0F/1o...fn+Sr9YQ==.jpg
It sounds like this is an issue with the achievement list and not with the guide that is published. Is that correct? If so, I'll move your post to the other thread.
My Blog
Old 07-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #8
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
It sounds like this is an issue with the achievement list and not with the guide that is published. Is that correct? If so, I'll move your post to the other thread.
Aw, ferfucksake, am I posting in the wrong thread?

Sorry about that, troy...

Yeah, it's just the achievement list. I mean, the guide is still connected as it uses the same tiles, but this isn't specifically about the guide.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #9
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Aw, ferfucksake, am I posting in the wrong thread?

Sorry about that, troy...

Yeah, it's just the achievement list. I mean, the guide is still connected as it uses the same tiles, but this isn't specifically about the guide.
Thread you want is located in the Feedback Forum. Errors/Issues With an Achievement List/Guide/Road Map? Post here.. I'll take care of moving the post for you so you don't have to repost it
My Blog
Old 07-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #10
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
Thread you want is located in the Feedback Forum. Errors/Issues With an Achievement List/Guide/Road Map? Post here.. I'll take care of moving the post for you so you don't have to repost it
Thank you.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:29 AM   #11
Puppys
Queen's Final Reign

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 36 (more» ...)
This is my first time doing this, so please let me know if I'm doing it wrong, lol. I am posting every single correction I have made to the G + R in the forum and the changes will most likely need to be reflected in the published G + R.

Game: Nascar 14
Edit Reason: New Patch/Update
[Link to Guide]

Remove in green
Change text in red

ROADMAP CHANGES

Estimated Achievement Difficulty: 7/10
Offline: 32 for 770
Online: 8 for 230
Estimated Time to 1000: 30-40 Hours
Minimum # of Playthroughs: 3
Missable Achievements: None
Does Difficulty Affect Achievements: Yes
Glitched Achievements: None (Perfect Weekend*, Messing with the Past, Time Traveler, Time Lord)**
Extra Equipment Needed: None
*As of 2/19/14, you must delete the update and play offline to obtain Perfect Weekend.
**As of 3/24/14, these 3 achievements are still unobtainable; please refer to the solution below.

Easy Career Playthrough [Obtainable: 14 for 390]*
*Perfect Weekend falls under this category. You must clear your cache and earn the achievement offline, or wait for a patch.

Single Season / Highlights / Random Achievements [Obtainable: 13 for 260]**
**The three highlight related achievements are glitched completely and are unobtainable. You can still do all the challenges and earn medals on 10/11 at the moment.

ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE CHANGES

Perfect Weekend [50] – Win a race after Qualifying first and leading the most laps

Very self explanatory, you must qualify on the pole, lead the most laps, and win the race all at once. Easy to do during career or single player with AI difficulty set on Easy.

*The day two patch glitched this achievement, so you must clear your cache and earn it offline or wait for another patch.

Time Lord [50] - Finish all the 2013 Highlights with at least a Gold award

Thanks to the July 2014 patch, these achievements are now obtainable. I have written a detailed guide on each challenge [HERE]. Please not that all three achievements requiring medals in the Highlight Challenges are currently glitched and unobtainable until further notice.

That actually should be it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:41 AM   #12
datmanydocris

DatManYdocris's Gamercard
[] World of Tanks
Reason for editing: Updates
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...f-tanks/guide/

Changes in Red

Overview:
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 7/10
- Offline: 0 Achievements - 0
- Online: 44 Achievements - 600
- Approximate amount of time to 400 : 75+hrs
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements? N/A
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed? None

Welcome to World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, based off the hugely popular MMO PC game World of Tanks. Developed by Wargaming.net, the game like the original is free to play for Gold Xbox Live members, and also includes various micro transactions such as in-game currency, premium tanks and XP boosters. Although these are not required for any achievements, they can help tremendously in speeding up the process of buying more expensive, higher tier tanks and upgrades.

The game features over 100 unique tanks spanning five categories of; light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers & artillery. The game offers 14 maps of which include Cliff, Mines, Malinovka, Sand River, West Field, Province, Abbey, Fisherman's Bay, Prokhorovka, Himmelsdorf, Lakeville, Mountain Pass, Arctic Region, and Erlenberg.

Games Played
There are 15 achievements for 200 simply for playing matches online. These are 3 achievements, to play 10, 50 & 100 matches in each of the 5 types of tanks; light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyers & artillery and therefore ultimately you must play 500 matches. The important factor that make these achievements quickly obtainable, is that you're not required to finish a match for it to count, games are counted as "finished" as soon as you join one.

This means, you can simply quit from the match by going to the garage on the pause menu and then join another game with another tank from any class. You cannot use the same tank you just left a game from as it will be unable for the remainder of that game. While in the garage, you will see the "In battle" message on the tanks that are currently in matches in progress. You will get a notification via a ringing sound when a tank is available to use again. As you progress with XP, the more tanks you own from different classes, the faster these achievements will go by. The 500 total matches can be done in around 15hrs if you only do this, though it is not recommended as you will want to play to earn Silver and XP for a while.

Note: Games that you quit from will deduct a very small amount of silver (a couple hundred silver points) for repairs as you're essentially destroying you own tank when quitting from a match.

Researching Tanks
There are 4 achievements for 65 related to researching various tiers of tanks. Researching is essentially unlocking an upgrade for a tank with XP. At this point you unlock your research achievements, but in order to equip the upgrade to your tank you must then buy the upgrade with silver. More details below.

Currency
In terms of currency and XP for the game, you can HOLD while at the garage for details. In a nutshell, you can research tanks with either Tank XP represented by the silver star, this is XP that is earned by playing battles, and XP can only be spent on the tank it was earned in. Then there is Free XP represented by the gold star, and this is 5% of the XP you earn in a battle, and can be used on all tanks. A mix of both types of XP can be spent on a single upgrade if required. Silver is main currency of the game and it is earned from playing battles online based on your performance in a match, and this is what is used to buy upgrades (packages) after you have researched the, consumables and equipment for your tanks. Lastly, there is Gold which can only be bought with real money, this is used to buy rarer tanks in the game as well as more advanced equipment.

Collecting Tanks
There are 4 achievements for a total of 40 where each achievement requires you to own 5 tanks at the same time from each of the 4 respective countries, American, British, German, and Russian. You only have 6 spaces for tanks in your garage, though you can buy an extra 7th slot for 300 gold which costs real money. It is recommended that you work on your German tank collection first, as they will be the cheapest in reaching 5 owned tanks, this means you must sell your other tanks to have enough space in the Garage. When selling a tank, you get a considerable amount less silver than what the tank is worth, so you should buy and sell accordingly.

Note: You can sell your tier one tanks and buy them back at any time free of cost. You can also buy premium tanks with gold and these will count.

Miscellaneous
There are several miscellaneous achievements that will come during natural play such as completing the tutorial, winning a battle, researching a tank, buying an upgrade, destroying tanks (500 total) and the secret achievement for squashing a tank.

It doesn’t matter how many resources you have if you don’t know how to use them, they will never be enough. - Unknown
Quote:
Let's just say my backlog is bigger than Kanye West's ego.

Retail Games Perfected: 1
Arcade Games Perfected: 3

Last edited by datmanydocris; 07-22-2014 at 12:49 AM.
datmanydocris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:07 AM   #13
datmanydocris

Corrections to World of Tanks [] Achievement guide (cont.)

Changes in Red
Remove text in Green

Light Captain 25

You can join a game and then leave straight away (after the match start countdown has finished.) Now you can send other tanks from your collection from various classes to games and repeat. The achievement unlock at the start of the game.

Below is a list of light tanks in the game from all involved nations, premium tanks are highlighted.

American

-T1 Cunningham
-M2 Light Tank
-T2 Light Tank (Premium)
-M3 Stuart
-M22 Locust (Premium)
-M5 Stuart
-M24 Chaffee
-T21
-T71

German

-Leichttraktor
-Pz.Kpfw. 35 (t)
-Pz.Kpfw. II
-Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t)
-Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. A
-Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G
-Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J (Premium)
-T-15 (Premium)
-Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs
-Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t) n.A.
-VK 16.02 Leopard

British

-Cruiser Mk. I
-Cruiser Mk. III
-Crusier Mk. II
-Cruiser Mk. IV
-Valentine
-Covenanter
-Crusader

Russian

-MS-1
-BT-2
-T-26
-Tetrarch (Premium)
-BT-7
-T-46
-M3 Light (Premium)
-T-127 (Premium)
-A-20
-T-50
-Valentine II (Premium)

Medium Captain 25

You can join a game and then leave straight away (after the match start countdown has finished.) Now you can send other tanks from your collection from various classes to games and repeat. The achievement unlock at the start of the game.

Below is a list of medium tanks in the game from all involved nations, premium tanks are highlighted.

American

-T2 Medium Tank
-M2 Medium Tank
-M3 Lee
-M4 Sherman
-M7
-Ram II (Premium)
-M4A2E4 Sherman (Premium)
-M4A3E8 Sherman
-M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo
-T20
-T23 (Premium)
-M26 Pershing
-T26E4 SuperPershing (Premium)
-T69
-T26E4 Freedom (Premium/ Only available through 4th of July bundle.)
-M46 Patton
-T54E1
-M48A1 Patton

British

-Vickers Medium Mk. I
-Vickers Medium Mk. II
-Vickers Medium Mk. III
-Matilda
-Matilda Black Prince (Premium)
-Cromwell
-Comet
-Centurion Mk. I
-Centurion Mk. 7/1
-FV4202

German

-Pz.Kpfw. S35 739 (f) (Premium)
-Pz.Kpfw. III
-Pz.Kpfw. IV
-Pz.Kpfw. III/IV
-Pz.Kpfw. V/IV (Premium)
-T-25 (Premium)
-Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat (Premium)
-VK 36.01 (H)
-VK 30.01 (H)

VK 30.02 (M)
-Panther
-Panther/M10 (Premium)
-Panther II
-E 50
-E 50 Ausf. M

Russian

-T-28
-T-34
-Matilda IV (Premium)
-T-34-85
-T-43
-T-44
-T-54
-T-62A

It doesn’t matter how many resources you have if you don’t know how to use them, they will never be enough. - Unknown
Quote:

Last edited by datmanydocris; 07-21-2014 at 02:07 AM.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:35 PM   #14
datmanydocris

[] World of Tanks Correction (cont.)

Heavy Captain 25

Below is a list of heavy tanks in the game from all involved nations, premium tanks are highlighted.

American

-T14 (Premium)
-T1 Heavy Tank
-M6
-T29
-T34 (Premium)
-T32
-M103
-T110E5
-T57 Heavy Tank

British

-Churchill I
-Churchil VII
-TOG II (Premium)
-Black Prince
-Caernarvon
-Conquerer
-FV215b

German

-Durchbruchswagen 2
-VK 30.01 (H)
-VK 36.01 (H)

-Tiger I
-Tiger II
-Löwe (Premium)
-E 75
-E 100

Russian

-KV-1
-Churchill III
-KV-1S
-IS
-IS-3
-IS-6 (Premium)
-KV-5 (Premium)
-IS-8
-IS-7

TD Captain 25

Below is a list of tank destroyers in the game from all involved nations, premium tanks are highlighted.

American

-T18
-T82
-T40
-M8A1
-M10 Wolverine
-T49
-M36 Jackson
-M18 Hellcat
-T25 AT
-T25/2
-T28
-T28 Prototype
-T30
-T95
-T110E4
-T110E3

British

-Universal Carrier 2-pdr
-Valentine AT
-Alecto
-AT 2
-AT 8
-AT 7
-AT 15
-Tortoise
-FV215b (183)

German

-Panzerjäger I
-Marder II
-Hetzer
-Marder 38T
-StuG III
-Pz.Sfl. IVc
-Jagdpanzer IV
-Nashorn
Dicker Max (Premium)
-Jagdpanther
-Pz.Sfl. V
-Jagdpanther II
-Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger
-8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger (Premium)
-Jagdtiger
-Waffenträger auf Pz. IV
-Jagdpanzer E 100
-Waffenträger auf E 100

Russian

-AT-1
-SU-76
-SU-85B
-SU-85
-SU-100
-SU-152
-SU-122-44 (Premium)
-ISU-152
-Object 704
-Object 268

Quote:

Old 07-18-2014, 09:10 PM   #15
datmanydocris

[] World of Tanks Corrections Title Update 1.2

Pascucci 10

The best way to get this achievement is to enter a game as a light tank and immediately attempt to flank the enemy and hunt out their SPGs. Of course, in order to get this achievement, the opposing team has to have at least 3 SPGs.

Top Gun 20

This achievement should come naturally while playing, as every player will likely at some point, get the most kills on their team. Their are some tips in order to make this more likely. Using either a TD or a Heavy are your best options, as they are able to do the most damage, and can take the punishment form multiple tanks. This achievement can be a slight bit finicky, so you might need to get the most kills in more than one game in order for the achievement to unlock.

Kamikaze 10

This achievement is pretty simple. Just find a higher tier tank that is low on health and ram into them. Keep in mind, the amount of damage done by ramming depends on many different factors such as: the weight of your tank, the weight of the tank you are ramming, and your speed relative to the tank you are ramming.

A more detailed explanation of how ramming damage is calculated can be found here.

Bombardier 10

Like many of the achievements in the Title Updates, this one is pretty much solely based on luck. Some tips to make it easier to get are to look for choke point on the map where many tanks will be in close proximity of each other, and try to use higher tier artillery, as they have a higher splash damage.

For more tips on how to get this achievement, check out its TrueAchievements page here.

MVP 10

Most player will get this achievement at some time, as if you play the game normally, there will most likely be at least one game where you receive the most XP. Try to focus on dealing damage rather than only going for kills. XP is earned based on amount of damage dealt, so almost destroying a tank and then someone else finishing it off will earn you more XP tan killing a nearly dead tank. Also, remember that spotting tanks for your teammates can earn you a lot of XP.

Steel Wall 10

Like most of the achievements in the 1.2 update, this one is largely based on luck. First of all, you are going to need a tank with more than 1,000 hp. An easy way to get this is to go to a place where you can easily be hit, and take shots until you have taken 1,000 damage. Once this is done, retreat and hide until the end of the battle.

Perks of the Job 15

This is a pretty simple achievement, although it will take some time. Simply find a tank that you like and can do good in battles with. When you assign a crew to a tank, before the can begin working on a skill or perk, they must gain mastery of the tank. This is indicated by the green bar below the tank statistics in the garage. Once 100% mastery is reached, you can select a skill or perk by selecting crew under tank upgrades, selecting the commander, and then selecting assign skill or perk. Once a skill or perk is selected, the crew begins to gain XP in the skill/perk in each battle. The crew's progress towards achieving the skill/perk is indicated by the red bar below the tank mastery bar. Once this fills up, the achievement should unlock.

Skilled Commander 15

This is a pretty simple achievement, although it will take some time. Simply find a tank that you like and can do good in battles with. When you assign a crew to a tank, before the can begin working on a skill or perk, they must gain mastery of the tank. This is indicated by the green bar below the tank statistics in the garage. Once 100% mastery is reached, you can select a skill or perk by selecting crew under tank upgrades, selecting the commander, and then selecting assign skill or perk. Once a skill or perk is selected, the crew begins to gain XP in the skill/perk in each battle. The crew's progress towards achieving the skill/perk is indicated by the red bar below the tank mastery bar. Once this fills up, the achievement should unlock.

Quote:

Old 07-19-2014, 01:50 AM   #16
datmanydocris

[]World of Tanks Updates (Title Update 1.4)

Soviet Connoisseur 10

This is a relatively easy achievement and can be gotten in a few hours even by the most unskilled players. The simplest way to get the achievement is to research and simultaneously own the MS-1, BT-2, AT-1, T-26 and SU-76.

The 122 and U 20

This achievement will require quite a bit of grind. First of all, you must unlock the KV-1, the Russian tier V heavy. Once this is done, you must master the tank, and earn an additional 63,500 XP in order to unlock the KV-1S, the KV-2, and the T-150. This will take a couple of days to achieve, but will go best if you have the package with the larger cannon, as this can easily tear through even tier VI and VII tanks.

Tanking This Show on the Road 20

This achievement is pretty simple. The easiest way to get it is to shoot at tanks while ducking in and out from behind cover, as the game still counts it as moving even if your tank is only moving 1 kph. However, this can also easily be done using a light tank by auto locking onto your targets and shooting while driving around them.

Got Lucky! 10

This is a simple achievement. Simply play as a heavy tank and expose your tread to the enemy. Once they have tracked you, destroy the closest one. If they are moving, make sure to lead your shots so that they actually hit the tank.

Sniper 10

This achievement will most likely be unlocked through natural progression while playing, however, their are tips to make it easier to get. Try to shoot only at tanks that are not moving and that are covering a majority of your aiming circle, as to minimize the chance of the shot missing. Also, try to only shoot at tanks that provide a high penetration and damage potential. This is most easily done with a heavy tank or a TD tier V or above.

Don't Scratch the Paint 20

This achievement can be a little tricky, as it can be hard to tell if a shot will penetrate or not. There are some measures that can be taken in order to lower the chance of shots penetrating. Firstly, try to angle your tank 30 degrees to either side of where you expect the enemy shots to be coming from, as this provides the highest possible effective armor thickness, or how much armor the shell has to go through before it does damage. Secondly, try to get tanks with thicker armor. The thicker the armor, the more likely that the shot won't penetrate.

For a better idea of the mechanics of penetration work, look here.

Tanks With Benefits 10

This achievement is pretty simple, but will take some time. Simply find a tank that you like and can do well with in battles and use it. Always get mentor as your first skill/perk, as this allows you to get crew XP faster for subsequent perks.

Quote:

Last edited by datmanydocris; 07-20-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #17
datmanydocris

[] Microsoft Minesweeper
Reason for Edit: Incorrect achievement tiles
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game.../achievements/

The achievement tiles for Savior of the World and Good Memory are switched.

This is the tile for Savior of the World

and this is the tile for Good Memory

Quote: