PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions > Submit: Guides and Roadmaps
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Updates or Corrections: Guides & Roadmaps

Post updates to a published guide in the following format.

Post Contents
Every Post must include the following
  • Brackets [] - we will input the game ID here for processing
  • Game Title
  • Purpose of, or reason edit/update is needed
  • Published Guide Link
  • Bold every Achievement's Title in Red for the description you wish to Update/Edit.
  • Copy & Paste the original published achievement description.
  • Colour any edits you make Red

edit by Troy~ NOTE: IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO INCLUDE BOTH THE ORIGINAL AND YOUR EDITED VERSION. You're only copying the original here, then making changes to it. Changes are in red so we can see what you've changed and evaluate the merit of those changes. PLEASE DO NOT double our work by doubling the information. Only in instances of a complete rewrite would we have any need of seeing the entirety of the original description but, if your entire update is red, we'll go look up the original ourselves. Tyger7's post below is a perfect example of what we want to see. If you have questions or doubts about what to do, ASK.

Updates are deleted once completed to keep the thread cleaned up. The posts that are left are left for informational purposes.

Post Examples

Game: Tomb Raider: Legend []
Edit Reason: Glitch patched or otherwise no longer works.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...-legend/guide/

Remove Green
My edits are in Red

Completed all Time Trials
Complete all levels while in time trial mode.

After you have completed the a level on any difficulty, you can replay load that level and choose Time Trial. Choose this and complete the level under par-time.

It is recommended that you start with the last level (Bolivia: Redux) first as that will unlock the one shot kill cheat which makes all the other time trials MUCH easier. There is no level specific achievement for Bolivia: Redux but it is required for this achievement to unlock.

If you have a hard time completing those levels on Time Trial, you could use this glitch:
Load the specific level on Time Trial mode
Watch the intro of the level
Press and exit to Main Menu
Select the same level but don’t change anything on the settings, DON’T even select Time Trial, just continue.
Play through the level and make sure you don’t die to early in the level.

After you died the first level and loaded the last checkpoint, you’re Timer will start. So if you play till the end of the level or just to the middle, you shouldn’t have trouble completing the level before you’re out of time. Though, you’ll have to die at least once to start the Timer, otherwise you won’t get rewarded the Achievement.

Last edited by troy0891; 05-13-2013 at 02:11 PM.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
TYGER7: These corrections have been completed. Thanks for submitting them. I noticed most of the change was because the character Angel must now be obtainable for everyone. You had a grammatical error in Super-Speed fists (both in original and in correction). You say "best best". I want to point out I have corrected this and you do not have to submit another instance for edit.

[1765] Tekken Tag Tournament 2

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ament-2/guide/

This first part is for the Roadmap for the game:

Overview
  • Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
  • Offline: 46 (940)
  • Online: 4 (60)
  • Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20+ Hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 through 40(Arcade Mode) 1(Fight Lab)
  • Number of missable achievements: None
  • Glitched/unobtainable achievements: None
  • Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
  • Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
  • Extra equipment needed: 800 Microsoft Points for Online Pass if bought used
In "Step 2: Offline Modes" the first paragraph needs to be updated.

Step 2: Offline Modes
There are several Offline Modes that have achievements tied to them such as Arcade Battle, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, and Ghost Battle in the "Offline Mode". Arcade Battle may be the place you spend quite a lot of time at. You are going to have to complete it with 40 different characters to unlock some of the Ending Movies unless you are doing Ghost Battle. Time Attack should be easy with the right team and Survival may be quite tough but if you use Angel it should be easier. Ghost Battle should also prove to be easy.

Super-Speed Fists
For this achievement you need to clear Time Attack in under 20 minutes. Angel is your best best because of her lazer. To perform it hold + and it will shoot out of the jewel on her forehead (Or you can just map LP+RP to your LT button for a one button lazer). I personally did it in under 10 minutes with the help of Angel.

My method with Angel: She's basically there to make space. With your other character do a small combo to knock the CPU back and then tag in Angel. Hit them with a lazer and back up. When they get back up off the ground they are likely to crouch for a second or two before getting back into standing position and trying to rush you again (only to get hit with a lazer again). If there is enough space you can shoot the lazer and they'll duck under to try to rush you but you'll have enough time to do a second one that will hit them.

Some characters such as Xiaoyu, Wang, and Ganryu crouch a little when they walk making Angel's lazer just barely miss them if they are a certain distance from you. Try comboing these characters with your other character to make them (hopefully) switch out with another character that doesn't do this so you can switch back to Angel.

Mei Ninja suggests using Jun and Asuka and using + ,,, to beat the CPU quickly if Angel doesn't work out for you.

Proof of Your Existence

For this achievement you must win 10 battles in a row in Survival Mode. Once again Angel is the way to go, but you can use Jun and Asuka instead. The achievement will not pop until you finally lose your streak in Survival Mode, so lose on your 11th match if you so wish.

Movie Buff

You have two options here. There are 59 characters in the game and 58 of them have movies (Why Tiger Jackson doesn't have a movie is a mystery). You can either play through Arcade Mode 40 times with different characters or you can do Ghost Battle which will also help you towards your Tekken Lord achievement.

While in Ghost Battle you will sometimes find the next opponents in a gold bar. A gold bar guarantees customization rewards should you beat these teams. The first time you beat whatever pair was in gold you will also get a random ending movie that you didn't have before. You can actually get this achievement while doing Ghost Battle mode while going for your Tekken Lord title.

GREAT Gladiator

To win a great battle you must have your health below 5% and still beat your opponent. You might get this out of sheer luck while against the CPU but a second controller or help online is a surefire way to get this achievement. In Versus use for this so you can get your health down to as low as possible without losing before beating your opponent.

The Best of Friends

For this achievement you need to do a character specific Tag Throw. For this I picked Devil Jin and Kazuya. Their special Tag Throw are the Mishima headbutts. You'll know you've did it right when after your first character headbutts the opponent your second will then grab the opponent and then headbutt them again.

The Tag Throw will go like this: , + + , (Or , + + , depending on what side you are on). If you were successful do it two more times.

Another Tag Throw is with Baek and Hwoarang. Press , + , and both of them will come on screen and do a flurry of kicks to their opponent (Thanks to demonocracy for the tip). NOTE: This can be done in Practice Mode.

Last edited by troy0891; 12-05-2013 at 04:33 PM.
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Copy/paste the achievement/description here and edit it within the post. A mod will grab the info and just paste it over the old. Would take me like 30 seconds to fix it and most of that time is scrolling down in the guide looking for the achievement to fix. You can do it any way you want, but I personally prefer you just make one post with the achievement. The tile doesn't matter if you don't want to include that.

In my example below, all I do is list the game and why it needs edited. I then pasted my solution down. I am only using red on what I added just to point out the example.Again, I just pasted the description I had in my guide. Then I added the new info. Mod comes in, control C, goes to publish, control V, save. Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be.

GAME: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
EDIT: They have updated the game to allow online Co-op. If you do not have a second controller, you would previously not be able to obtain it. You may now play it online.

A Friend in Need 20
Play Co-op mode

This is the easiest achievement. Start a game cooperative with a second controller and you'll automatically get this, without even playing. You can also opt to do this online with a friend if you have online access and have downloaded the update.

Last edited by troy0891; 03-11-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 31 (more» ...)
Can we post corrections to other peoples guides? Or does it have to be the author?

A lego guide was published with some missing information of requirements, daft thing is me and another guy posted in the thread pointing out the errors, yet the author hasn't changed it and it was still published despite the errors being pointed out. They are only small errors, but missing requirements will mess people up.
Last Achievement : Repaid In Blood - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Xbox One) - 10g
Last 100% Completion : FIFA '15 (1000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Killer BEA for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #5
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Can we post corrections to other peoples guides? Or does it have to be the author?

A lego guide was published with some missing information of requirements, daft thing is me and another guy posted in the thread pointing out the errors, yet the author hasn't changed it and it was still published despite the errors being pointed out. They are only small errors, but missing requirements will mess people up.
Anyone can post updates or corrections here. This thread has also been used to submit alternative ways to earn an achievement. An example of that is probably going to included at least some of what SA submitted above. I agree that we should tell people more than just the "cheat code" method of unlocking something.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891; 03-16-2014 at 12:15 AM.
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:11 AM   #6
troy0891

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
Pardon me, but I made a couple of updates to some guides, and I see that they are now gone, but I'm not sure if I did it right. Do I link and edit the achievement guide on the game's page on xboxachievements.com, or do I link and edit the achievement guide in the forums? If it is the forums one that I must edit, I'm sorry and I will resubmit correctly right away. Thanks.
All of the updates that were submitted have either been published or are in the process of being published. Yours were extensive enough I moved them to our private Guide Team forum for the publishers to work on. The smaller updates/corrections that were submitted I already handled myself.

It is recommended that you update the forum guide yourself. The only one we're really concerned with in this thread is the published one. If you are the original author you can simply edit your own posts. If someone else is the original author you can post on the existing thread and give the original author a chance to update their guide.
My Blog

Last edited by troy0891; 07-11-2014 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:25 PM   #7
troy0891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
I noticed that the achievement list for Murdered: Soul Suspect has been updated with some errors I'd pointed out. However, the link to the tile for the The Death Wish of a Shady Man achievement (the first one on the secret achievements list) still appears to be broken.

Here's another link just in case:

https://live.xbox.com/tiles/ev/0F/1o...fn+Sr9YQ==.jpg
It sounds like this is an issue with the achievement list and not with the guide that is published. Is that correct? If so, I'll move your post to the other thread.
My Blog
Old 07-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #8
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
It sounds like this is an issue with the achievement list and not with the guide that is published. Is that correct? If so, I'll move your post to the other thread.
Aw, ferfucksake, am I posting in the wrong thread?

Sorry about that, troy...

Yeah, it's just the achievement list. I mean, the guide is still connected as it uses the same tiles, but this isn't specifically about the guide.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #9
troy0891

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
Aw, ferfucksake, am I posting in the wrong thread?

Sorry about that, troy...

Yeah, it's just the achievement list. I mean, the guide is still connected as it uses the same tiles, but this isn't specifically about the guide.
Thread you want is located in the Feedback Forum. Errors/Issues With an Achievement List/Guide/Road Map? Post here.. I'll take care of moving the post for you so you don't have to repost it
My Blog
Old 07-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #10
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy0891 x360a View Post
Thread you want is located in the Feedback Forum. Errors/Issues With an Achievement List/Guide/Road Map? Post here.. I'll take care of moving the post for you so you don't have to repost it
Thank you.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:25 AM   #11
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Updated everything that was here

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)

If anybody can help me with the 50 challenges on TY, then let me know. I will be so very grateful!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:06 AM   #12
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
[] Assassin's Creed II
Reason: Dead/"Page Not Found" links need to be corrected
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/assassins-creed-2/guide/

I submitted these corrections two about two months ago, updating the links since they were dead. The links I provided were valid. What was edited into the guide was not. They were fragments/abbreviations of the complete link and now they don't work. Please correct this.

Vitruvian Man - 20
Unlock all 20 pieces of Subject 16's video.

You can unlock this as early as DNA Sequence 10. To continue with “A Piece of the Puzzle”, you have to locate a total of 20 glyphs dispersed among the five cities. As you explore each city, you will eventually pass landmarks that will be added to your database. Some will have a icon, telling you that these buildings have a glyph on them somewhere. Locate the glyph, scan it with your Eagle Vision (hold ) and decode the puzzle presented. Do this for all 20 glyphs and the achievement will unlock.

Number of glyphs in each city:
- Florence - 5
- Monteriggioni - 1
- Tuscany/San Gimignano - 5
- Romagna/Forli - 2
- Venice - 7

Note: You can locate the glyphs in any order you want but the puzzles will always be in the same order as in the video below (or in any video you choose to watch).

I found this site very helpful. For each city, it has location descriptions and a map. LINK

OLD LINK - http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-...-chests-guide/

NEW LINK - http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-...tuettes-guide/

(You need to click the new link, go to the page and copy/paste the full link from there. If you just copy/paste from here, it will be incomplete just like last time.)

Thanks to Zevik for the video:

In Memory of Petruccio - 30
Collect all the Feathers.

You can unlock this as early as DNA Sequence 11. Following the memory ‘Petruccio’s Secret’ in DNA Sequence 1, you are able to start gathering feathers, one of the collectibles in this game.

There are 100 feathers dispersed throughout the five cities. Some are in plain sight and some are hidden, but they are really not difficult to obtain. Using your Eagle Vision (hold ) allows you to see the feathers better as they glow white like treasure chests and glyphs. Once you’ve collected your 100th feather, the achievement will unlock.

Number of feathers in each city:
- Florence – 27
- Monteriggioni – 4
- Tuscany/San Gimignano – 11
- Romagna/Forli – 12
- Venice – 46

To see how many feathers you’ve gathered in each city, pause the game and select ‘DNA’. From there, use to move down the strand until you reach ‘Feathers’. Press to further open that strand. Move through the different cities to see how many feathers you’ve collected in each. For Florence and Venice, press again and it will break down how many feathers you have collected in each district. Unfortunately, there is no in-game map of the feather locations.

I found this site very helpful. For each city, it has location descriptions and a map. LINK

OLD LINK - http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-...tuettes-guide/

NEW LINK - http://www.gamesradar.com/assassins-...-chests-guide/

(You need to click the new link, go to the page and copy/paste the full link from there. If you just copy/paste from here, it will be incomplete just like last time.)

Thanks to Zevik for the video:

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 10-09-2014 at 01:13 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:33 PM   #13
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Game: Sacred 3 [ ]
Edit Reason: Updated information
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/sacred-3/guide/

DLC: Underworld Story

Overview:
If you pre-ordered Sacred 3, you got a code to unlock the DLC missions. The Underworld is a separate set of missions that you can access via the main map. There is a vortex to the left of Palambron Keep that will take you to the Underworld. Here you must complete a handful of side missions to access the final dungeon where the Black Seraphim is located.

**Please Note**
The DLC achievements are glitched; but they are still obtainable. Currently, when you meet the requirements the achievements do not unlock. The fix is to go back to the dashboard and clear the system cache of your hard drive. When you load the game again, do not accept the update and you will be forced offline. Once the game loads and you enter the character lobby; the achievements will unlock. The only downside is they will not have time stamps. If you do not want to go this route and you want timestamps; do not attempt the DLC achievements until a patch has been implemented.

**Currently the Underworld DLC is not available for purchase in the US. Only if you have the pre-order DLC code can you get this content in the US.**

**Underworld DLC is now available for purchase in the US as of 10/07/14.**

hopefully that is in order.. thanx

Have just deleted the green line, makes more sense. - Corrupt.

Last edited by Corrupt.; 10-12-2014 at 05:36 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 07:23 PM   #14
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Tri-Gamer Tournament - 2nd Round Runner Up   Community Gaming - Platinum   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Arcade Crazy - Silver   VGO Silver Medal   Staff - Community and Events Team   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Game: Spartacus Legends []
Edit Reason: Update made faster solution.
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game...legends/guide/

My edits: RED
Remove: Green
Note: The second paragraph is the last section before the conclusion in the roadmap.

Overview
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 7/10
- Offline: 0/12 (0/400)
- Online: 12/12 (400/400) You need to be logged onto the servers in order to unlock the achievements hence making them online achievements.
- Approximate amount of time to 400 50-75 Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No
- Glitchy achievements: None
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed?: None although two conditionals. 1) The game DOES require you to be connected to the internet in order to play and 2) Some extra Microsoft points will help you get better gear/gladiators and boosts.

The Struggle to Become Legend (Grind):
For this you will want to wait for a double fame weekend. You can look up when a double fame weekend is on http://spartacuslegends.com, but be careful because it often is not updated until the event starts. This means that you should check on friday and saturday. They hold 1 double fame event a month. During the event you want to participate in online matches in Spectacula. Your objective in the match is to gain a high crowd rating, not to win. This will earn you approximately 4000 XP. This can be increased to 8000 XP with the fame boost. You will need approximately 10 fame boosts per level that you need to earn.

Completing daily challenges will earn you the gold you need to buy the fame boosts. Each daily challenge offers a reward of fame, however, instead of fame they provide gold at a rate of 1 gold per 1000 fame rewarded. The easiest challenges are winning matches, playing online matches, winning online matches, and killing online opponents. Completing these challenges to 3 stars everyday will allow you to buy 15 fame boosts every other day.

• If you are going to lose instead of allowing it to happen (especially if it will result in an execution), simply pause the game and dashboard. You get three strikes for this. The first two times are a slap on the wrist telling you not to do it again, and the third time results in your gladiator's deletion. Use the dashboard sparingly as the cool-down for a specific gladiator is unknown and quite lengthy.
  • Do not waste your gold coins on legendary gladiators, weapons or armor, or boosts aside from double fame. You will get to the point where the best armor, weapons, and characters can be bought with boatloads of silver (of which you will net in the market of 20,000,000 by the time you are finished).
  • The AI has a rubber band quality to it. Sometimes they are extremely easy, and other times you seemingly have to work for your single win. Be persistent and do not lose your focus for long otherwise you may find your gladiator dead.

Rich and Famous - 80
Reached Level 50 Fame.

Solo Method:
This will absolutely be the most time-consuming, difficult achievement for you to unlock. The difficulty does go away once you perfect an attack style and use it beyond belief, literally becoming a champion of the arena. Now the online versus match is technically faster than grinding out the two fights listed below because of the extra bonuses, but the chances of losing your gladiator are not worth the little bit of extra fame. It's best to stick with the following two fights located in the Spectacula District (a.k.a the last district):
  • Spear & Shield Challenger
  • Mystery Challenger

I recommend using the style you are most comfortable with as these two fights will easily become muscle memory by fame level 50. Personally I use the two-handed trident as it not only has good stopping power, but it has the all-mighty range, which can win any battle for you. Stick to these two battles and see your fame slowly...ever so slowly rise. Note that you can spend 20 gold coins on the perk Fame Boost which doubles fame for the next five battles, but this will drain your coin supply quickly, although there is nothing better to spend your gold on as the best weapons, armor, and characters become available through silver coins eventually. This method will take 3500+ matches to reach fame level 50.

Online Matches Method: (Fastest Method):
Complete daily challenges to collect gold and purchase fame boost with the gold. You will need approximately 10 fame boosts per level that you need to earn. You can earn enough gold for 15 fame boost in about 2 days by completing daily challenges.

Wait for a double fame weekend. You can look up when a double fame weekend is on http://spartacuslegends.com, but be careful because it often is not updated until the event starts. This means that you should check on friday and saturday. They hold 1 double fame event a month. During the event you want to participate in online matches in Spectacula. Your objective in the match is to gain a high crowd rating, not to win. With a fame boost equipped this will earn you approximately 8000XP. Use any white level fighter that you can for this method as unless you win every match you play they will need to be replace regularly.

We don't expect much just perfection!
Time Jumps into the Endless Darkness of Night
The Great, Big, Cuddly, and Adorable Creechlina
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL

Last edited by exit9500; 10-12-2014 at 06:05 AM.
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #15
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
These are both sorted

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)

If anybody can help me with the 50 challenges on TY, then let me know. I will be so very grateful!
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote