PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Chrushd

xXxChrusHxXx's Gamercard
Knocking on Kino der Toten

Today, on round 4, I had opened up the theater, and was going around looking for Easter Eggs. As I circle around, trying to find a rock and radio, I start closing up a barrier. While doing this I hear knocking. I decided to research it. One theory is that it is morse code for SOS, but as we all know SOS in Morse is ..._ _ _ ...
The knocking is more like a - - _ _ _ - -
Now in the beginning Richtofen says "and where did that little girl disappear to?". My thought is that nobody has found out how to figure this out, and I think that the little girl (whoever she is) hid from the zombies, and is now stuck inside one of the trunks behind the barrier. Maybe you can jump thru the window after zombies break it down? I also found that if you throw a monkey bomb back there the demon voice will talk, but whoever discovered that said they didn't listen to it because it was about the monkey. I think the little girl IS the demon voice, and if you free her you'll get a shit ton of points, perks, and maybe even a good gun. As far as I know it is still an unfound Easter Egg. Help me crack this!
Chrushd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
crazy W01f 816

crazy W01F 816's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The knocking's been known about for a while now, and even though some developer at Treyarch said that we hadn't found everything in Kino der Toten, there's nothing else left to find. People on the PC version have looked through the code and no-clipped all around the map and there's nothing left to find. It's strange that's it's there, but it might just be a small easter egg rather than a big one like the rest