PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Amazing Spider-Man
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Lightbulb The Amazing Spider-Man FAQs.

Just to save repeated threads. Ive decide to make a small FAQ of some questions that a lot of people seem to have. If anything needs to be fixed or something needs to be added, let me know.

- Do I need to get 100% completion in the game ? No, you do not. There is not tie in or related achievement for having 100% completion.

- After collecting 500 out of 700 Comic books (outdoor collectibles) in Manhattan. The remaining 200 will show up on your map as yellow dots.

- After Ive completed the game (any difficulty) can I change the difficulty to finish up any side mission, collect any missing collectible, take pictures, etc ? Yes, you can change the difficulty once you have completed the game. The difficulty only affects the difficulty achievements. So if you beat the game on super hero but missing some side missions, etc. You can change the difficulty to make fights and other things a lot much easier.

- If I missed any indoor collectible. Would I be able to go back and get them or do I have to start a new game ? Yes, you can go to your apartment and replay any level by looking at the chalk board. No, you do not have to start a new game.

- Is there a way to see how many and while indoor collectible I am missing ? Yes, when your in the apartment. Look at your chalk board and you will be able to see the levels and to the right will be the kind of collectible your missing and the % of that level completed.

- If I start the game on human difficulty (easy), will I be able to switch the difficulty to super hero (hard) and just replay the chapter/levels again ? No, you will need to start a new game on a new difficulty to be able to unlock and achievement related to the difficulty.
*Difficulty achievements stack*

- Is there a New Game + ? Unfortunate no there is not. If you beat the game on human, and want to play on the higher difficulty. You will have to start a completely new game and redo everything. (collecting collectibles, enemy pictures, etc)

- Are the Oscrop Snipers a missable enemy ? No, the Oscrop Snipers are located on top of some of the Manhattan building rooftops. And also be found Oscorp Secret Labs #2. Heres a link with location of all enemies: Enemy List & Locations

- Ive destroyed all of the Seekers roaming the streets and skis of Manhattan, and now I cant find them. Do I need to start a new game ? Yes, unfortunately you do. As there is no other place to have an opportunity to snap a picture of the Seekers.

- Is saving photos necessary ? And if you do save them, do they save to my HDD ? No saving photos aren't necessary. And no they do not save into you HDD.

- Do you need to take photos of enemies to unlock concept art ? Yes, taking pictures of all enemies through the game unlocks concept art.

- If you have missed any pictures of some enemies or bosses, can you just replay the chapter/level they are located in ? Yes, after completing the game you will be able to go into your apartment and replay any story mission and also the side missions (Sewers, Oscrop Secret Labs & the Bank Robbery)

- Is there a list of all enemies you need to take photos of ? Here is a link with the locations and enemies you have to photograph. Suggest printing this out or making a check list to know what enemies you have and/or missing. (This list also unlocks after you have completed the game): Enemy List & Locations

- Can I replay the Rhino and Iguana sewer side missions ? Of course you can. Go to your apartment, look at he chalk board and find the related mission file.

- I am missing a few Tech Upgrades (the four in the middle) how do I unlock them ? These unlock once you have completed the Oscorp Secret Labs mission.

- How do I unlock other Spider-Man outfits ? They outfits are unlock by locating Spider-Man emblems around the city, 100 % in the game or DLC. This is a great video guide in finding all outfits. (Even tho its a PS3 walkthrough, works the same on Xbox 360. Will update when I get decent Xbox 360 version)

Last edited by MeonOner; 08-10-2012 at 09:03 PM.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
Prett sure I seen on another thread about saying you can find a seeker under a bridge in oscorp lab 2?
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEk MuNcHeR View Post
Prett sure I seen on another thread about saying you can find a seeker under a bridge in oscorp lab 2?
Hmm I dont remember seeing a Seeker in Oscorp lab 2. If anyone else can 100% confirm this.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...69&postcount=5

It's from the achievement guide. Bottom of the page
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #5
antidepressant

antidepressantT's Gamercard
I found that same tip here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/647136-/63261970

I just went to the lab, dropped to the very bottom level, and looked around. The sparking seeker is there, and saved me a lot of hassle starting a new game for one picture.

100% CONFIRMED!
antidepressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #6
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Helped a lot on the road to 1000gs thanks

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
Ninja Eagle