PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Wordament
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff
 
Tyger7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 5,240
Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Deleted stats?

I launched the game on my Windows 8 phone. I had gotten all my achievements besides 1 on Windows 7. I log in and it says I have never played before.

Do they erase stats after inactivity?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cne9979 View Post
Another great guide, you are the best Tyger. There should be a forum section comprised entirely of your guides alone with a top sticky thread for praise.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
BluWolve
 
BluWolve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NT, Australia
Posts: 2,127

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I launched the game on my Windows 8 phone. I had gotten all my achievements besides 1 on Windows 7. I log in and it says I have never played before.

Do they erase stats after inactivity?
I know this may sound dumb, but were you checking your stats in the english version? The stats for each language are listed seperately but the wins still add together achievement-wise. That is the only thing i can think of sorry.

Edit: I am pretty certain stats are not deleted due to inactivity. I didnt play for about 5 months and my stats were still there.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare

Last edited by BluWolve; 12-26-2012 at 11:00 AM.
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff
 
Tyger7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 5,240
Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
I know this may sound dumb, but were you checking your stats in the english version? The stats for each language are listed seperately but the wins still add together achievement-wise. That is the only thing i can think of sorry.

Edit: I am pretty certain stats are not deleted due to inactivity. I didnt play for about 5 months and my stats were still there.
I had played a lot of games in English too when I first started playing. I might turn back no my Windows 7 phone and see what it does.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cne9979 View Post
Another great guide, you are the best Tyger. There should be a forum section comprised entirely of your guides alone with a top sticky thread for praise.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 AM.