PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
Swyer87

swyer87's Gamercard
Ecco - Eat 200 fish

Not sure if anybody plays this anymore but just wondering if anyone had any trouble with this achievement.

i must have been going back and forth for half an hour last night eating fish and i could have sworn i had ate 200 fish but the achievement didnt pop up, although i never counted.

Just wondered if it was perhaps glitched or if anyone else had any problems?

Cheers

Ash
Swyer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
iZeRo

xi ZeRo's Gamercard
I had my girlfriend do this achievement for me since I cannot stand this game, lol. She went back and forth eating about 3-4 fish with each burst and she got this in about 10-15 minutes. It may have glitched on you, because it shouldn't take too long... Definitely no longer than 30 minutes. Hope this works for you next time, lol.
iZeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #3
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had the game when it came out years ago and I have the Collection disk but I don't remember this achievement at all. I need to go back and check it out, since it's been ages since I played it.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
Swyer87

swyer87's Gamercard
It was me being an idiot, there are 2 Ecco games and i was doing it on the wrong one, what a waste of time! Thanks anyway
Swyer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
Atariboy

LeoAmes17's Gamercard
10-30 minutes is nonsense. It takes about two minutes to eat 200 fish. Just find one of the many schools of fish right in the starting area and go back and forth dashing. They respawn everytime you go off screen.
Atariboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
RyanfaeScotland

RyanfaeScotland's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atariboy View Post
10-30 minutes is nonsense. It takes about two minutes to eat 200 fish. Just find one of the many schools of fish right in the starting area and go back and forth dashing. They respawn everytime you go off screen.
2 minutes is also nonsense, you'd be looking at 100 fish a minute or 2 per second (since you can't eat a fraction of a fish!). Given the time to turn round, go far enough off screen for a respawn and find a new school if the old one doesn't respawn I'd say 5-10 minutes is a more accurate estimate (although my issue isn't with the actual estimate time, it's with you telling someone their estimate is nonsense then also giving one that is nonsense).
RyanfaeScotland is offline   Reply With Quote