PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #1
LegendIsReal

LegendIsReal's Gamercard
Best cars to use in Most Wanted races?

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone can make a list for what are the best cars to use in the Most Wanted races?

Thanks!
LegendIsReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
Spammeh3

Spammeh3's Gamercard
I think most will just say to use the bugatti .
Spammeh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I don't think it matters much what car you use since the rubber banding in Most Wanted events always keeps them right behind you anyway. Here's a list of stats anyway, if you want to see which cars are the fastest out of the ones you already have: http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/carlist.php

For most of them you probably will want to have reinflates too, because there will be lots of spike strips.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've beaten 4 Most Wanetd cars so far, 2 of them with the Porsche 911 the other 2 with the Mercedes SL65.

They're pretty easy though and I didn't realise you could use any car on any of the MW races.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
Skidstain

Skidstain Green's Gamercard
Any decent car with reinflate tires.
Skidstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #6
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidstain View Post
Any decent car with reinflate tires.
I'd like to know this myself.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #7
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've actually never used the reinflates even though I've unlocked them for at least 10 cars now, never need them especially in the 10 Most Wanted races and it's pretty easy to dodge the odd spike strip anyway. Better off with Track tires.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
Clinton1

Ferrari car is more effective or powerful in the speed manner and more function as compare to the other cars. I suggest you use in coming future.
Clinton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
Moogourou

Moogourou's Gamercard
I beated all the most wanted with the Porsche you get at the beginning of the game (equipped with pro mods). Really not that hard.
Moogourou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #10
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogourou View Post
I beated all the most wanted with the Porsche you get at the beginning of the game (equipped with pro mods). Really not that hard.
I think I will do this too.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #11
Snowed

Snowed's Gamercard
I just did them all with the DLC McLaren. As stated though, rubber band AI ensures that as long as your car is vaguely competitive (like 50% mods and reasonably close to the speed of the other car) you should be fine.

As a side note, I found Off Road tires to be by far the best. The pro version is barely worse than track on the pavement and if you have to go offroad the Offroad tires are a godsend, easily doubling your speed. If you hit a spike strip, press right on the d-pad 3 times, down twice, right, up twice, right, left 4 times. I got to the point that I could do that in a race with little issue.

You only need to try in a race in about the last 1.5 miles. Anything else is wasted effort.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #12
CPT JPMorgan

Cap10MorgueN's Gamercard
I've noticed the rubber banding on all MW races except the speed pack venom. that thing just takes off and before long is nowhere to be seen on my minimap. (and im not THAT bad) Do I just need to wait to do that til I unlock ALL pro mods on some super fast car?
CPT JPMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #13
Nursiiya

Probably the Venom GT
Nursiiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #14
CPT JPMorgan

Cap10MorgueN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nursiiya View Post
Probably the Venom GT
lol. the venom is the one im having a hard time beating, so cant use the venom yet.
CPT JPMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:34 PM   #15
TheHun99

TheHun99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT JPMorgan View Post
lol. the venom is the one im having a hard time beating, so cant use the venom yet.
I had no problems with any MW races, just with the Venom. I used the Aventador with reinflates (to be on the safe side), burn pro, light weight pro, aero pro, short gears pro. With this config I made it on the second run (on the first I hit some nice walls near the end, it was a lost cause after that), and it was easy. The key part for me was the mountains: it's dark, slow and I always drifted to the gravel, resulting in the cops dropping a ton of spike strips in front of me with any other car (tried: Agera, both Veyrons, Zonda R, 918 (DLC)). The Aventador is so easy to drive, made it a piece of cake.
TheHun99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #16
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I used the McLaren fully upgraded and didn't have any trouble with any car. The Bugatti didn't corner very well