PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
Xl Synical lX

xl synical lx's Gamercard
Understanding? Spoiler ?

So I have played AC I, II and now III. However, Ive never player Brotherhood or Revelations. I bought Brotherhood yesterday and I will start playing it next week when it comes in the email. I've completed all 3 of the games. Is there anything I will understand better or will I spoil the plot? Should I play Revelations first?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:33 AM   #2
Box Of Ice

Box of Ice's Gamercard
Brotherhood comes before revelations in chronilogical order so it would make more sense to me to play brotherhood first. But if things like that don't bother you then I wouldn't worry to much. If you've already played AC III then no major plot points will be revealed that would ruin the experience for you as far as I'm aware. I personally played brotherhood, then AC III, then revelations.
Box Of Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:59 AM   #3
Xl Synical lX

xl synical lx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Of Ice View Post
Brotherhood comes before revelations in chronilogical order so it would make more sense to me to play brotherhood first. But if things like that don't bother you then I wouldn't worry to much. If you've already played AC III then no major plot points will be revealed that would ruin the experience for you as far as I'm aware. I personally played brotherhood, then AC III, then revelations.
Sweet! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't messing with the storyline. I guess I'll understand the storyline now more.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
Marjon333

Marjon333's Gamercard
If you enjoyed the other two games I recommend playing Brotherhood and Revelations as well, because they are still great games. However if you just want to know what happens in the plot I'd suggest not playing, because you've already finished ACIII, or just read some articles on one of the wiki's
Marjon333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:41 AM   #5
Damien 554

Ops Lewis vVv's Gamercard
The Assassin's Creed titles are a must have for the xbox if you haven't play'd them before then i strongly recommend playing the Assassin's Creed 1st, Assassin's Creed 2 2nd, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations and Assassin's Creed 3 Excellent games, Please correct me if i put them in the wrong order but i try'd my best lol
Damien 554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #6
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Brotherhood takes place 20 years after II. Revelations takes place after 20 years from Brotherhood. So AC1 Altair was 24,in AC II-Ezio was 17-25,Brotherhood Ezio is 45,Revelations-Ezio is 65,Altair is 24,65,85,90.

So yeah they go in order

AC1
AC2
Brotherhood
Revelations
III.

Hope that helps. Brotherhood expands on Ezios story and you can train assassins in that game as you are a Master Assassin 4th Rank. Revelations was a huge disapointment you can do Assasin training missions and play as ALtair which was cool everything else was bad. In Revelations Ezio Is a Grandmaster assassin highest rank. Revelations finishes the story lines of Altair AND Ezio. So its kinda cool and nessasry to know the full story on both. I loved the Altair moments in the game. Playing as 85 year old Altair Kick ass . I've always liked Altair more as hes more mysterious but Ezio is awesome too.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 03-27-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
Spiral 462
(Formerly Lou Lou Bug)

SpiralOut46and2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The story line for AC is just immense. I played AC2 and now I'm playing Brotherhood, and sometimes I have to look on Wiki just to clarify things. But that's also what makes it so interesting lol! Great game, looking forward to Revelations and AC3 next

Huge thanks to Slaughter. for the Sig and the Avatar!!
Spiral 462 is offline   Reply With Quote