PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Star Forger

Star Forger's Gamercard
Do Strike Force Missions count towards completing missions on Veteran?

Sorry if I'm a bit late to the party, however I was wondering if the Strike Force Missions count towards completing the game on Veteran? I.e. Do I need to complete these missions on Veteran to get the Black Ops II Master achievement or can I change the difficulty to a lower one because these missions are quite annoying at the harder difficulties.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Short answer, no.

Just fail the first one on purpose (FOB Spectre) and then skip the rest, as in don't do them. Don't change difficulty ever, not sure if it messes up the achievements.

Strike force on Recruit is the way to do it, but only once you finish Vet.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
I would say this is likely answered in the achievement guide (here) but if it is not, that would be a great place to ask the question.

Closing this thread.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Closed Thread