PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
Silentoblivion1

SilentOblivion1's Gamercard
Any tips on beating cell in dragon arena?

I'm currently trying to unlock cell games.
My strongest character is goku. About level 30, whenever I get cell to break in he literally just hands my ass to me.
Constantly does those annoying hyper rush combos.
Even after going ssj4 and doing my ultimate move I didn't get rid of his green bar.

Still got cell jr to unlock. Not looking forward to that if I can't beat cell.
Help appreciated

65 games @ 100% including DLC
Silentoblivion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
ChoZen 1
Banned User

Nujabes 10's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentoblivion1 View Post
I'm currently trying to unlock cell games.
My strongest character is goku. About level 30, whenever I get cell to break in he literally just hands my ass to me.
Constantly does those annoying hyper rush combos.
Even after going ssj4 and doing my ultimate move I didn't get rid of his green bar.

Still got cell jr to unlock. Not looking forward to that if I can't beat cell.
Help appreciated
I used Broly. Assigned him the Blaster Shell move and just spammed it endlessly. The CPU would dodge and teleport from it but after a while it would drain their meter until I was finally able to hit them with it.

You may want to also assign other capsules to Broly too to put the fight in your favor.
ChoZen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
Oh yes, for some reason I beat him on my first try. But I was very lucky! I was using super saiyan 4 goku at level 28ish? But I would say, keep trying to unlock senzu bean, and if you cant, just use some kind of healing capsule. Like I keep one on me that heals 1 bar of health. And also I dont think you need to be a low level to fight him. You can be a level 50 if you wanted. But Im not totally sure.

Crysis
Mass Effect 3
Counter-Strike GO

41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:31 AM   #4
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
I beat Cell using Lv. 24 Gohan on my first try. I didn't use any capsule like senzu bean or healing item, I just use Gohan's Breakthrough capsule. When I level up Gohan, I always increase his attack and sometime increase health. When Cell is on hyper mode, I keep away of him from his dragon rush on me. If his ki bar is lower than 3, I attack him by making him use teleport attack on me to make his ki bar goes down to zero so he will be exhausted to regain his ki.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:36 AM   #5
MidnightSurgeon

DiscountSurgeon's Gamercard
I've been having an easier time with Dragon Arena after I started using Viral Heart Disease and a capsule (one of the yellow ones) that recovers 3 life bars. All I do is dodge and if they activate hyper mode then I wait it off then go in for a quick PPPPE (Im usung Vegeta btw) when they are tired.

All I need is Cell jr to complete this game and I can not get the break in to happen. Really annoying.
MidnightSurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote