PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #1
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
3/10 completly bullshit!!

Who ever rates this shit 3 out of 10 is completely stupid. Those god damn world championships are so hard and take so much time and skill to beat. I have been doing adept for almost 3 fucking hours. Im so pissed i wanna cry. And dont anyone say I just not skilled enough. Im a very skilled gamer and very decent on DBZ. And im being ringed out not KO'ed. The AI teleporting behind me to smack me out or dragon rush me non stop has nothing to do with my skills. And I no this is easier with items. But I dont have items like senzu bean. And check the leaderboards if you disagree, the fact that only 19 people hooked to this site have 100% this game. Id say its not as easy as some people would think.

I would have to say with the amount of time and difficulty and luck it takes to obtain every character and beat the tourny on all difficulties is at least a 4.5-5/10.

Crysis
Mass Effect 3
Counter-Strike GO

41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Wing Gundam Zero

Tallgeese II's Gamercard
I did the guide and got 1000g in 2 days. If you think this game is hard, you should try Burst Limit. Sorry to break it to you, but if it's to hard to dodge Hyper Mode and sidestep combo, you're not good at this game... Don't call me stupid for your shortcomings.

Thank you.

Last edited by Wing Gundam Zero; 01-07-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Wing Gundam Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #3
ultima316

ultima316's Gamercard
if ur having that much trouble with the tournaments, jus ring out the cpu, i found using uubs ki cannon knocks um flyin or if u have ssj4 goku, keep doin the x10 kamemeha, i found it takes out an entir bar of life per hit, but i wud agree with the 3-10, this game is piece of piss compared to the other dbz games
ultima316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 AM   #4
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Gundam Zero View Post
I did the guide and got 1000g in 2 days.
I work full time so theres no way I could finish it in 2 days. I just hopped back on and beat them all in one try after getting good sleep. I dont no why but they got easier. But I still think this game is a 4 out of 10 at least. And thats great that you can beat it in 2 days and very easily. But your also an experienced DBZ player. You gotta take the average player into consideration. This game does take skill, not as much as burst limit. But this is no walk in the park. Other then that I appreciate your time and effort into the guide. It takes dedication. And I would defiantly rate your guide a 5 stars.

Crysis
Mass Effect 3
Counter-Strike GO

41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:01 AM   #5
Hyuzeni Pattasan

HUKU177's Gamercard
If you play this alot, become expert player, and memorize how to unlock characters in this game before on original PS2 version, then you should have no problem getting 1000g. It may be frustrated to get ring out by cpu, but I don't found that hard by playing tournament mode.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
ronnie42

ronnie42's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Gundam Zero View Post
I did the guide and got 1000g in 2 days. If you think this game is hard, you should try Burst Limit. Sorry to break it to you, but if it's to hard to dodge Hyper Mode and sidestep combo, you're not good at this game... Don't call me stupid for your shortcomings.

Thank you.
To be fair you do come off as a bit conscending.........

I have played nearly every dragonball on the 360, played the 1st, 2nd on the ps2 originally. It was reviewed in poor taste, I'm not bad at any of them, been trying to improve but what did you expect from a classic hd 'popular' port?
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #7
I mak3 big boom

Pound My Rumpus's Gamercard
Fuck me man. There isn't even a definite difficulty level because of how random the game is. The enemy can just teleport behind you whenever the fuck he wants. How the fuck is that fair?

And don't get me started on that bullshit luck based quicktime event that seems to happen every match.

Shenron is overpowered as shit and he shouldn't be in world tournament.

Kid Goku just smacks you once with his pole and you're automatically out of the ring.

Ring out should just be removed completely. Its so BULLSHIT.

And don't come to me saying I suck because I know I do but the shit I'm talking about you just can't say is fair.
Latest 100%: Bioshock Infinite
"It is an undeniable and may I say fundamental quality of man that when faced with extinction..."
"Every alternative is preferable"
I mak3 big boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #8
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Here is the tip I used for the World Tournament in Budokai 3.

Select Omega Shenron. As soon as the match starts run to one of the side of the ring. Wait for your enemy to be very close to you and tap A + forward at the same time once he is about to hit you, you should teleport behind him and kick him out. Rinse and repeat.

For Budokai, you can try following this method: http://www.trueachievements.com/a170...m?showguides=1

Hope this helps.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #9
andami

Send a message via MSN to andami

Andami's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie42 View Post
To be fair you do come off as a bit conscending.........
He isn't being condescending. The game is ridiculously easy. It took me 5 weekdays to complete. I have school, so a job isn't much of an excuse. Experience doesn't matter, either. I'm horrendous at fighting games, and I haven't played a DBZ game since shortly after the original Budokai 3 was released.
andami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #10
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I can't speak for Budokai, but Budokai 3 is a piss take. Very easy if you know what you're doing.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #11
GrassHopper901

GrassHopper901's Gamercard
I can't do this shit thing and I ain't a shit gamer can some one just give tips instead and gloating how good there are
GrassHopper901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #12
This be DMK

Send a message via AIM to This be DMK

This be DMK's Gamercard
Young Gohan and using the heart virus and senzu bean won me the last one easy. Its all about sidestepping then attacking at very, taking off bits here and there. You just have to work on your defense and keep your back from looking out to the crowd.

It still isn't "easy", but don't try to rush it. Later rounds take a break, grab a drink and cool down and think with each move. At least eventually you'll luck out one way or another.