PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crash of the Titans
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-11-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

CRASH OF THE TITANS ACHIEVEMENT GUIDE

Written by spikedzombies AKA fr3ak3r & number uno AKA NumberUno x360a

Mojo Magic
1 Mojo Room Challenge Completed 10

See "Mojophoria!" achievement.

Mojo Mania
10 Mojo Room Challenges Completed 15

See "Mojophoria!" achievement.

Mojophoria!
All Mojo Room Challenges Completed 25

Mojo rooms are in every episode and can be spotted easily, once you enter your required to do a certain task, just complete the task and you will see "Well Done" pop up once complete, and you will be rewarded with a blue idol.
There is a total of 20 Mojo rooms one per episode. For help finding Specific Locales for all 20 Mojo Rooms please refer to This Thread

Fits Like A Glove
1 Creature Costume Skin Collected 10

See " Master Of Disguise" achievement.

Soaking In It
5 Creature Costume Skins Collected 25

Gimme Some Skin
10 Creature Costume Skins Collected 26

Master Of Disguise
All Creature Costume Skins Collected 36

To unlock creature costume skins you must complete a specific task requirements for the skins are as follows:

Ratnician Skin - Defeat 200 Ratnicians
Koo-Ala Skin - Defeat 150 Koo-Alas
Doom Monkey Skin - Defeat 300 Doom Monkeys
Voodoo Bunny Skin - Defeat 200 Voodoo Bunnys
Bratgirl Skin - Defeat 150 Bratgirls
Spike Skin - Jack 50 Spikes
Goar Skin - Jack 30 Goars
Snipe Skin - Jack 50 Snipes
Rhinoroller Skin - Jack 30 Rhinorollers
Shellephant Skin - Jack 15 Shellephants
Magmadon Skin - Jack 50 Magmadons
Stench Skin - Jack 50 Stenches
Scorporilla Skin - Jack 15 Scorprillas
Sludge Skin - Jack 50 Sludges
Ratcicle Skin - Jack 50 Ratcicles
Battler Skin - Jack 35 Batters
EE-lectric Skin - Jack 50 EE-lectrics
Halloween Skin - Complete 50% of game
Valentine - Get 20 Gold Idols.

Gold Digger
1 Gold Episode Idol Earned 15

See "Midas Touch" achievement.

Ringer
5 Gold Episode Idols Earned 15

See "Midas Touch" achievement.

Midas Touch
10 Gold Episode Idols Earned 25

Getting gold episode idols requires you to get a gold rating on an episode, you do this by getting the set hit combo, destroying the 3 spybots and killing a specific amount of the non-jackable enemies in all 20 episodes, specifics for getting gold can be found in This Thread

Self-Help Guru
Health Fully Upgraded 15

See "Mojofied" achievement.

Mojofied
All Skillsets Fully Upgraded 30

you will recieve this and the "Self-help Guru achievement" after getting a total of 1.2 million mojo, and after getting all that mojo you will have full slide time, full health upgrades, and infinite spin time.

Five By Five
5 Extra Lives Accrued 10

See "Stayin' Alive" achievement.

Like A Cat
9 Extra Lives Accrued 10

See "Stayin' Alive" achievement.

Stayin' Alive
15 Extra Lives Accrued 30

You start the game with 3 lives so you actually need a total of 8 (or 5 gained) lives for the "Five By Five" achievement, 12 (or 9 gained) lives for the "Like A Cat" achievement, and 18 (or 15 gained) lives for this to unlock. You get 1 life for nabbing a golden whumpa fruit and you can also gain a life for every 25,000 mojo you get, if your not so good at the game you can replay a level over and over to acquire the amount needed.

Whumpa Warrior
All Whumpa Island Episodes Completed 15

See "Courting Catastrophe" achievement.

Temple Of Boom
Temple Episode Completed 10

Harder They Fall
All Lumber Yard Episodes Completed 15

Tiny Detour
Lava Episode Completed 10

Beach Blanket Bombardment
All Beach Episodes Completed 15

Facts of Strife
All Factory Episodes Completed 15

Barking Up The Wronged Tree
All Uka Tree Episodes Completed 25

Courting Catastrophe
All Cortex Lair Episodes Completed 25

These are simply game progress achievements and will unlock as you move along in your game you will not miss these.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 02-18-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #2
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter

Baker's Dozen
13 Strongs Jacked 13

You can easily get this in the first level when you do your first jack, once you get to the spike jack him then unjack and jack and unjack until a new spike respawns do this over and over again until this unlocks !

Easy Pickings
5 Hidden Idols Collected 15

See "Treasure Hunter" achievement.

Treasure Hunter
All Hidden Idols Collected 25

These so called hidden idols are not hard to find at all, they glow a bright red and " Bounus Concept Art Unlocked" will pop-up on your screen when you grab one. There is one in every level. If you need help finding them please refer to This Thread

Over Easy
Solid Gold for All Episodes on Easy 25

See "Hard Knocks" achievement.

Medium Rare
Solid Gold for All Episodes on Medium 35

See "Hard Knocks" achievement.

Hard Knocks
Solid Gold for All Episodes on Hard 60

You Should start your game on hard since all of these stack together. You don't need to unlock all creature costumes or have all the hidden idols for these to unlock, what you do need is Gold for all 20 episodes in the game and you got yourself three achievements.

Aiming To Please
20 Projectile Creatures Jacked 20

A good and simple way to get this is in the second episode right when your crossing the log bridge where you have to shoot at the targets to get the logs to drop .. just kill the snipe thats on the ledge first then go and jack the other snipe then unjack him then jack him and unjack him until a new snipe respawns in the exact spot do this over and over until the achievement pops up.

Monster Whisperer
75 Strong Creatures Jacked 30

Preatty much the same as the "aiming to please" achievement and can be done on the same level because you get to jack a Goar at the very beginning of episode 2 .. so just do the same thing, jack him then unjack him and jack and unjack until a new Goar respawns do this over and over until the achievement pops up.

Carry A Bigger Stick
5 Captains Jacked 15

This can be unlocked the very first time you jack a Shellephant, you can make him respawn by doing the jack then unjack trick as with "Aiming To Please" & "Monster Whisperer" achievements just make sure not to break down the big wooden door or else the Shellephant won't respawn.

Sampler Pack
1 Of Every Jackable Creature Jacked 30

This will unlock through your progression to having 100% completion.

Goose Goose Duck!
Yuktopus Jacked 10

Yuktopus is the boss on the forth episode just beat episode 4 for this to unlock, and you jack Yuktopus by first jacking a Spike, then jacking a Goar, then jacking Yuktopus.

Crate Crazy
100 Crates Smashed 20

Simply smash a total of 100 crates, this will unlock during normal progress through the game just spin, punch, or kick them to smash the boxes.

Master At Harms
200 Minion Fodder Beaten 25

Just kill 200 of the enemies in the first couple episodes and this will unlock replay an episode if you want to get it to unlock quicker.

Duplex Planet
Played Co-Op 20

First load up your single player game and enter any level, then simply just grab a second controller and once it is ready to use a thing will pop up on the top right of the screen saying "JOIN GAME" with the B button just do what it says and hit the B button on the second controller and this will unlock ! no need to sign in with another profile on the second controller ethier.

All Bark, No Might
Uka Uka Jacked 10

Uka Uka is the boss on the 17th episode, you cannot beat this episode without jacking Uka Uka so this is easily attained.

Sticky Fingers
Nina's Arachnina Jacked 15

Nina is the final boss of the game in episode 20, again you cannot beat the episode without jacking the Arachnina.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 02-18-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Alive & Kicking
Free Kick Unlocked 10

This will unlock after completion of the game on hard mode.

Brutal Buffet
5 Of Every Jackable Creature Jacked 35

You will need to jack every type of jackable creature at least 5 times, including the three main bosses. The regular jackable creatures will be a breeze to get 5 jacks each on them epescially if your going for the unlockable skins. For the main bosses I suggest just jacking them once and killing yourself off and restarting the episode and repeating till you jack them 5 times each.

JACK KING
100% Game Completed 75

Once your sure you have all hidden idols, and creature costumes unlocked, all mojo room challenges done, and gold on all 20 episodes just go to the Crash Stats and have a look, this will unlock once you enter the statistics screen.

SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS !

Right Stuff
Free Fell For 5 Seconds 5

Right at the very beginning of the game you can go up on the roof of the very first house by going to the very right of the house and hopping up and then over on to two higher pearched window ledges .. you can get this easily by jumping to the highest window ledge and then double jumping off it and hovering down to the ground.

Where Did The Time Go?

Spent Longer Than 25 Minutes In A Single Episode 25

Just spend 25 minutes or more in an episode and this will unlock, you can sit idle or you can just jump, and spin around just as long as its 25 minutes .. it will unlock in the middle of playing the level if you gotten to 25 minutes.

Idle Hands

Let Crash Do 10 Funny Things 15

Just set down the controller and Crash will start to do these so called funny things just let him do 10 and this will unlock, they don't have to be 10 different ones. Just let Crash sit idle and this will unlock in a few minutes.

Big Spender

9 Lives Spent In Single Episode 10

Just let yourself die 9 times in any one episode.

Eavesdropper

5 Creature Conversations Heard Through 20

When your playing the game you will come apon creatures talking to each other, the music will become low and you'll be able to hear them have conversations, just sit back and listen to them talk and wait for the music to come back up to volume and you know you will have registered 1 eavesdrop, be careful not to get to close or they will spot you and it won't count.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 02-18-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #4
spikedzombies

Fr3ak3r's Gamercard
nice job on the AG

ive gotten way too bored of the game to finish it off.. I know im giving up..

but 965 for me is pretty damn awesome LOL..

i just cant seem to go thru the boss levels at least 3 more times each when i have 10 other games waiting i havent even touched yet LOL

spikedzombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 06:11 PM   #5
goothgone

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
props for the guide got 1000/1000
Old 10-13-2007, 02:10 AM   #6
spikedzombies

Fr3ak3r's Gamercard
soo apparently i get no credit for helping with the guide.. as the website credits it fully to NumberUno LOL

spikedzombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #7
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikedzombies View Post
soo apparently i get no credit for helping with the guide.. as the website credits it fully to NumberUno LOL
i hope so i wrote up there who wrote it . me and you !

? Click Sig!
Old 10-15-2007, 12:16 AM   #8
PerpetualHeaven

Send a message via MSN to PerpetualHeaven

Perpalicious's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
The guide is okay. You could have went the extra mile and actually made it really good such as stating the requirements and what not or things of that nature. I'm playing through the game right now and I can't really say your achievement guide is really helpful. You don't even say where any of the Mojo Rooms are not that they are difficult to find but anyone can throw an achievement guide together.
Achievement Completion %: 97.04
Gamerscore: 68,482

"Don't hate, perpetuate!"
PerpetualHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:42 AM   #9
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerpetualHeaven View Post
The guide is okay. You could have went the extra mile and actually made it really good such as stating the requirements and what not or things of that nature. I'm playing through the game right now and I can't really say your achievement guide is really helpful. You don't even say where any of the Mojo Rooms are not that they are difficult to find but anyone can throw an achievement guide together.
thats exactly why i didn't say where any of them are .. or the "hidden" idols .. there easy to get if you need help in finding them or the hidden idols then then something is seriously wrong and stating what you need to do is pointless to cause it tell you right in the game .. maybe if everything was a big secret then i would have playing through episodes more then once makes sence anyway cause you need at least 1.2 million mojo and i gave you no info on how many certain types of creatures or even what combo's you need to do just for that reason.. playing through an episode twice might take 20 minutes and doing that will definatly give you the chance to get the 1.2 million mojo .. i actually ended the game with about 2.5 million mojo and i must have played every episode 4 times and it still only took me just over 10 hours to beat the entire game and get the 1000.. and i gave the biggest tip off the entire game and that bieng that most creatures respawn themselves and if you didn't know that then your in for a even longer ride then the 10 hours i did not that thats long but it could be even shorter. everything in the game is preatty straight forward .. and thats why the guide is straight forward it doesn't need to be over the top.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 10-15-2007 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:42 AM   #10
Mr. Writer

Galt is Alive's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   SOTF Winner   SOTF Runner Up
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I just got this game today, this will deff help =]
Old 10-31-2007, 06:22 PM   #11
LAGRIFFE2007

LAGRIFFE2007's Gamercard
need more info!!!

hi guys i hope you ll all understand what i m writing and if that question has already been asked and answered one might delete my bloody post.
ok i m going for the gold episodes on hard and the thing is i m never sure about how many combos i have to do for each levels even if i finish em and see in the end that it was that much combo i just cant stand replaying em losing time for other games achievements so please NUMBER UNO would u mind adding how much freaking combos and where exactly in each episodes those might be done. in fact those are pretty easy but still there are some that requires the infinite spin move or a lot of patience ( i dont ! )thx a lot and good luck!!

Cheating AIs have to admit that they are a pain in the ass!!sometimes xbox live boosting partners TOO!!!
LAGRIFFE2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:11 AM   #12
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

well if you read above then you know why i didn't put down the combos or where anything is .. cause you need to play the levels twice anyway just to get the 1.2 million mojo for an achievement .. if you wanna post the combo amounts you see thats fine.

like i said already it took me 10 hours of gameplay to unlock 1000 GS and i played every episode at least 4 times each if not more. that shouldn't hurt your gametime for other games.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 11-01-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 AM   #13
LAGRIFFE2007

LAGRIFFE2007's Gamercard
ok i got it thx buddy then all i ll need da do is playing the game again and again and it be no big deal but how do i get rid of those freakin sludge mate they keep kickin my ass when i get to em and they always manage to kill me one hit before i can jack one of em when i dont have da boulbouga kick and why the hell dont they help us tutorialing how to beat and jack every goddamn sons o BEACHES creatures ( tutorialing: i guess the word dont exist, BEACHES: cause i stay polite) and finally is it me or is there truly a cheating AI in this game like when u press a button u get yourself killed or even the AI hit range incredibly precise for them never for us unless u be number UNO skilled gamer. thx for answering though and please add me to your LIVE buddy list( i m asking instead of adding you cause i guess your list is full)
X360A is THE website every xbox360 owners should know about!!!!

Cheating AIs have to admit that they are a pain in the ass!!sometimes xbox live boosting partners TOO!!!

Last edited by LAGRIFFE2007; 11-01-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:50 AM   #14
LAGRIFFE2007

LAGRIFFE2007's Gamercard
i have a big problem with the sludge in what i think is the end of episode 10 with a scorpilon in the center of the circle room even if i flee they keep kickin my ass. its so frustrating to see em in action like they re paid for it. man this time i think we ll even need a video!!!! i know i ll have my revenge soon but for now i m stuck so i m gonna switch for another game waiting for an answer!!! thx everyone

Old 11-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #15
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

if your having problems with the sludges try and get one buy himself .. then just do the spin attack on him .. if you have infinite spin you should get him no problem if you don't have infinite then just spin him as much as you can before you become dizzy then do the uppercut combo on him .. if you have the sludge skin would be even better cause then all you would have do to is wear the skin and hit him once. Skins help tremendously.

? Click Sig!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #16
PhoenixBlade

GideonDrake's Gamercard
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but in regard to jacking the bosses 5 times, do you really need to redo the whole episode? It's not just a case of unjacking and rejacking?

Sorry for the ignorant question, just wanted to make sure.

And cheers for the guide mates. Will surely make me enjoy the game all that more.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:50 PM   #17
LAGRIFFE2007

LAGRIFFE2007's Gamercard
thx a lot mate i think this definitly help me man you rock

Old 11-03-2007, 12:42 AM   #18
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBlade View Post
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but in regard to jacking the bosses 5 times, do you really need to redo the whole episode? It's not just a case of unjacking and rejacking?

Sorry for the ignorant question, just wanted to make sure.

And cheers for the guide mates. Will surely make me enjoy the game all that more.
no you can't jack and unjack them like the other guys .. i tried that way and it did not work !

? Click Sig!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:37 AM   #19
PhoenixBlade

GideonDrake's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by number uno View Post
no you can't jack and unjack them like the other guys .. i tried that way and it did not work !
Oh props mate, you rock!

One last thing: are the 'jack X number of creatures' or the 'accrua X number of lives' achievements stackable with multiple playthroughs or do they have to be done all on the same level and on the same playthrough?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:50 AM   #20
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBlade View Post
Oh props mate, you rock!

One last thing: are the 'jack X number of creatures' or the 'accrua X number of lives' achievements stackable with multiple playthroughs or do they have to be done all on the same level and on the same playthrough?

Thanks in advance.
well say if you shut down your console it is gonna save everything you did .. so the anwser to your question is yes they will stack .. like you don't have to jack all the 13 strong creatures in one sitting. you can jack 6 turn off the 360 comeback the next day and jack 7 more.

? Click Sig!
Old 11-03-2007, 07:29 AM   #21
HighlanderII

HighlanderII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by number uno View Post
All u need to do is jack them die jack them again and repeat got the achievement while playing through the second time after i jacked the first boss there is no need to play through the whole level 5 times
Old 11-04-2007, 03:29 AM   #22
Mr. Writer

Brutal Buffet
5 Of Every Jackable Creature Jacked 35

If you jack one boss five times does it count for all the bosses or do you have to do it for each of the bosses?
Old 11-04-2007, 04:32 AM   #23
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlanderII View Post
All u need to do is jack them die jack them again and repeat got the achievement while playing through the second time after i jacked the first boss there is no need to play through the whole level 5 times
well thats basically what it says kill yourself off meaning die and resart the episode .. but it doesn't say the restart the from beginning of the episode although i suppose it can be mistaken for redoing the entire level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingWriter View Post
If you jack one boss five times does it count for all the bosses or do you have to do it for each of the bosses?
no the brutal buffet achievement says jack 5 of every type of jackable creature .. so even though there is only three bosses you still have to jack them 5 times each.

? Click Sig!
Old 11-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #24
Mr. Writer

Ah, cheers. Ill get to work on that then.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:57 AM   #25
ADA2

sweet thanks for the list
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #26
killlah631

Weezy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Is it as complicated to get the crystals as it was to find the gems and that stuff in the PS1 versions?

Completed Retails:

GSL V The CURSE
Start Score: 38,700|+5,670|+2,225|+2,295|+2,675|+2,210|

thanks to Skillet98!
killlah631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:53 PM   #27
chrisg9

Send a message via MSN to chrisg9

chrisg9's Gamercard
eavesdropper

the guide's ok, i do agree with the people saying it could be more detailed. im now on 980 and going for the 'Eavesdropper' achievement and it would be useful to know the easiest creature conversations to go and get (ones near the start of a level etc). I don't know if I did any of these during my playthrough but I will list the ones i find.

EDIT:

well that was easy, go on episode 8 and the first minions you reach listen to their conversation as described in the guide, after this save and exit the level and repeat until you get the achievement.

hope this helps someone, it probably won't but if it does then i'm glad

Last edited by chrisg9; 01-01-2008 at 01:10 PM.
chrisg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #28
Catticus XIII

Catticus XIII's Gamercard
Thanks to chrisg9. That should save me a lot of trouble.
Catticus XIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #29
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

There is like 10 different creature convo in the game .. if you'd stop and pause a bit instead of blazing through the levels like some crazy meat fan you get them no problem while playing the game .. no need to bother with this save and restart nonsence!

If you hear lil people talking STOP and listen to them ! .. those are not voices in your head .. its the game !

? Click Sig!
Old 02-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #30
Wee Benny 2k7
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Wee Benny 2k7

XoI Ben IoX's Gamercard
*Sigh* Amateur, You Forgot A Costume, The Gain 20 Gold Idols... And Also To 100% You Need To Do All Mojo Room Challenges.. Jesus...
Wee Benny 2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote