Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Official Ambassadors Boosting Thread

If you are an official x360a ambassador and have a list of games you want to boost with other ambassadors, post them up in here along with a general idea of your schedule. There is nothing quite like having a lobby filled with x360a gamertags after all!

Posts from members who are not yet representers or promoters will be removed from this thread.

Grif Edit: Boosting parties haven't been utilized for months. Shutting this down. Recommend using the Community Gaming forum to suggest a game for boosting, especially if that game's forum is "dead".

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 07-05-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: no longer needed
Old 01-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Let me start with an easy one

A Kingdom For Keflings, I need the Friend achievement for trading banners with 10 different players. Hit me up on Live with a message and I will come to your game to make a banner for you also Gamertag is Jappe x360a if it's unclear to someone

edit: Got it thanks to everyone who helped!

Last edited by Jappe XBA; 01-07-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
If anyone here has Borderlands, I need some partners for the Underdome arena's. The large one's. All three

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Old 01-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
If anyone here has Borderlands, I need some partners for the Underdome arena's. The large one's. All three
I'm up for that! Hate trying to do it solo!

Old 01-14-2013, 03:17 AM   #5
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Anyone really good at Halo? Trying to get my last achievement in Halo Anniversary, the one to get through The Library on Heroic without dying, and I am resoundingly unsuccessful. If anyone is up for helping, I would be most appreciative.

Old 01-14-2013, 03:26 AM   #6
dakisbac
tl;dr

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Anyone really good at Halo? Trying to get my last achievement in Halo Anniversary, the one to get through The Library on Heroic without dying, and I am resoundingly unsuccessful. If anyone is up for helping, I would be most appreciative.
I'll help you out.

I think you can cheat with that achievement though.

EDIT: Looks like you've got it covered on the subscriber forum.

Last edited by dakisbac; 01-15-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #7
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
I'll help you out.

I think you can cheat with that achievement though.

EDIT: Looks like you've got it covered on the subscriber forum.
Yep, used the dashboarding trick the one time I died and it worked like a charm. Game complete.

Closed Thread