Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Upcoming Award: Arcade Crazy

I would like to add a new award series that is earnable by members of the site, but I need help fleshing out the details. The idea is to come up with 100 arcade achievements spread across all genres with a range of difficulties. As members of the site unlock more and more of them, they get different levels of the award such as Bronze, Silver, etc.

I need input on two different items:

• First, what should the award be called? I personally like "Arcade Crazy", but it isn't about me, it is much more about what you guys would like.
  • Second, which achievements should be included?

If you are not an official x360a representer, please don't reply to this thread as your post will be removed.

Games must meet the following criteria to be considered:
  • LIVE arcade only (no WP, Win8, etc)
  • Region free
  • Must be able to earn 100% of the achievements in the title (no glitched achievements)
  • Must not use EA servers (since they shut them down all the time)
Ideally, I would like to come up with a list of 120-150 and then trim the list down to an even 100.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
N+

Complete all 50 Episodes
Complete all 50 Single Player episodes.

Ikaruga

Unstoppable
Clear the game in any mode without using Continue

Last edited by Gackt; 01-05-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:06 AM   #3
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Dig from Dig Dug - Dig an entire area in one game.

This achievement is such a pain in the ass, you have to work out the perfect combo to dig through.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:11 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Speed Run - Braid 15 - Apsolute pain in the ass but will be satisfying when I finally get it!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #5
katesith

Send a message via Skype™ to katesith

Katesith x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Super Meat Boy

I'm A Golden God!
100% the game

Pretty tough game overall but this achievement just tops it off.

<THANKS AUDACIOUS!>
Old 01-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #6
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Marathon man from trials hd has to be there...
Old 01-07-2013, 02:55 PM   #7
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Waddo View Post
Dig from Dig Dug - Dig an entire area in one game.

This achievement is such a pain in the ass, you have to work out the perfect combo to dig through.
I played the game first time in 2008. Got the Dig achievement yesterday. Make your conclusions. By the way I suggest to add the Dig achievement to the list at least I have one already then.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #8
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
You basically need one achievement from every classic first:

Pac Man
Ms. Pacman
Tetris
Galaga
Sega (collections)
Namco arcade collections
etc

Modern Classics:

Portal
Braid
Super Meat Boy
Fez
Limbo
Walking Dead
etc

Platformers:

Super meat boy
Braid
Fez
N+
Limbo
etc

You could then make it so each game has 3 objectives to achieve one easy, one normal, and one hard. A hard objectives gives you 3 points, normal 2, easy 1 or something like that.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #9
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
A little unfair singling out EA there, Creech. They are not even close to the only ones that shutdown servers.

A few great ones:

No Point in Dying from Limbo. Not hard, just pretty much impossible on your first runthrough since the game has a few too many surprise ways to die.

All Hail the Splode King from Splosion Man. Hardcore mode is pretty easy up until the 3rd act. Assuming you don't need the cakes, of course.

Grand Pearl Pooh-bah from Hexic HD. The game is free. And awesome.

Peggle PHD from Peggle. I think the challenges are a little more fair than clearing every peg in the game.

Alive and Planting from Plants vs Zombies. Mostly because the game gets serious at around wave 35.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
With the retail version of this award, we did 50 "hard" achievements and 50 "quirky" achievements. I think aiming for the same with this would be good.

For a quicky one, how about this Heated Rivalry from Toy Soldiers: Cold War? I think the name is kind of amusing given the description: Call in a Napalm Strike in any Versus game

Old 01-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #11
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
So, quirky side:

Welcome to Die! from X-Men Arcade. Not hard but the Engrish is just awesome.

Ten Minutes Later... from Secret of Monkey Island. Hilarious things happen when you wait for 10 minutes for Guybrush to die.

Out of the Blue from Portal Still Alive (this one could be classed as "hard," too)

Smarty Pants... from Raskulls. You can do this by local boosting or being a dick to your friends. I prefer the latter.

Hard side:

Seeker from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. You can make this easier with a good map, but it is still a nice little challenge.

Sore Thumb award from Boom Boom Rocket. It will take about 10 minutes to do 5 laps and a lot of skill as the game speed increases a lot by the end.

Chancelor of Catan from Catan. Playing legit, you would need to win minimum 100 games or play minimum 500 games.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:29 AM   #12
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

So, I've been looking into some other possibile achievements and I'm not sure what else should or should not be added. Given that there is not as much discussion on the arcade version of this award, the smaller pool of achievements to draw on and the smaller pool of games to draw from it might be a good idea to limit the number of achievements to 30 on each side as that is the current max for arcade games (fitting since it is 50 on each side for the retail version). Make the levels 5/10/20/30/45/60.

Any thoughts?
Old 01-12-2013, 01:34 AM   #13
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

That certainly is a possibility. On the other hand, there is no rush on this, and given the Representers are really just starting to kick off I say we give it a while. I haven't even offered up my list, so maybe I will go do that right now to help.

Old 01-12-2013, 01:57 AM   #14
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
That certainly is a possibility. On the other hand, there is no rush on this, and given the Representers are really just starting to kick off I say we give it a while. I haven't even offered up my list, so maybe I will go do that right now to help.
Just an outside idea, if this doesn't get flowing eventually and the representers agree. Allow each staff/sub 1 suggestion and the reps can choose which if any to accept, just to get ideas moving and start filling up a list? Reps would still get final say for every achievement/game that makes the cut or not?

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:25 AM   #15
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Permit me to caveat this by saying I don't play a lot of arcade games. However, here is an assortment of possible achievements to really get the list moving.

Difficult
Master Strategist (Defense Grid)
Last Over 5 Minutes (Inferno Pool)
Lair Slayer (Assault Heroes)
King of the World (Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge)
Voodoo Sorcerer (Voodoo Dice)
Sore Thumb Award (Boom Boom Rocket) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Hard Days (Paperboy)
Perfect (PAC MAN)
Bulletproof (Contra)
Dig (DIG DUG)
Demon Child (RISK: Factions) I think it is boostable, so maybe not included
My Crushing Masterstroke (Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012)
Luck of the Draw (Texas Hold'em)
Solitaire Conqueror (Soltrio Solitaire)
Speedroller Master (Switchball)
Extreme Level 100 Completed (War World)
Captain on the Bridge (Star Treck D-A-C)
Complete all 50 Episodes (N+)
Survived 1,000,000 (Geometry Wars Evolved)
Speed Run (Braid)
The Stuff of Legends (Dust: An Elysian Tail)

Quirky
Going Commando (Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge)
Fastidious (Darwinia+)
Vanity (A Kingdom For Keflings)
Fast, Pink, and Hard (Worms 2: Armageddon)
Ruin Christmas (Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue)
Smacked Bottom (The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom)
The Musician (ilomilo)
Duke's Mighty Foot (Duke Nukem 3D) or Shake It Baby
Walkin' on Water (Shadow Complex)
Guinea Pig (Lazy Raiders)
Beat a Better Mousetrap (Lara Croft and the Guardians of Light)

Old 01-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #16
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Demon Child (RISK: Factions) I think it is boostable, so maybe not included
And sorry for posting again. Not a suggestion, just pointing it out. Risk Factions is EA.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:36 AM   #17
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Just an outside idea, if this doesn't get flowing eventually and the representers agree. Allow each staff/sub 1 suggestion and the reps can choose which if any to accept, just to get ideas moving and start filling up a list? Reps would still get final say for every achievement/game that makes the cut or not?
All staff are, by definition, Representers. As such they can participate all they would like to already.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:47 AM   #18
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I'm sure they've already been suggested, but

Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah (Hexic HD)
Survived 1,000,000 (Geometry Wars Evolved)

I own a number of them, yet I don't play very many arcade games.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:20 AM   #19
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

As you can see from the sig, I don't play that many arcade games either. I just looked into it and there are only half as many arcade games as there are retail games, and with far fewer achievements, there just aren't as many achievements to draw on. That was the biggest thing I was getting at.

Anyway, a few others that we might add:

Hard:
Pharoh of Two Lands from Luxor 2. The game that screwed up so many gamer tags, but this one is just a grind, not insanely skill based.

Superhero from Earthworm Jim HD. I'd prefer a speed run to the hardest difficulty. Also might work in quirky with "Snot an Achievement."

Endless Mode from Bejeweled 2. Considering how much time I spent playing Bejeweled on MSN games, I kind of have to suggest it.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #20
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Aqua: Naval Warfare

Wavebreaker: Surviving 25 waves in Skirmish mode. Even with starting at a higher level, it was really difficult. I contacted the game developer to ask them if they could make it easier to obtain because it just didn't seem possible. They responded that they would think about it (never did it).

I had been contacted and actually somewhat harassed after I got it from someone. They kept calling me a cheater and were very rude saying it was impossible to get. Was kind of funny.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Old 01-14-2013, 03:33 AM   #21
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Took the liberty of compiling the suggestions that have been put forward already.

Hard achievements:
1) N+ - Complete All 50 Episodes
2) Ikaruga - Unstoppable
3) Dig Dug - Dug
4) Braid - Speed Run
5) Super Meat Boy - I'm a Golden God
6) Trials HD - Marathon
7) Limbo - No Point in Dying
8) Splosion Man - All Hail the Splode King
9) Hexic HD - Grand Pearl Pooh-bah
10) Peggle - Peggle PHD
11) Plants vs Zombies - Alive and Planting
12) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Seeker
13) Boom Boom Rocket - Sore Thumb Award
14) Catan - Chancellor of Catan
15) Defense Grid - Master Strategist
16) Inferno Pool - Last Over 5 Minutes
17) Assault Heroes - Lair Slayer
18) Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge - King of the World
19) Voodoo Dice - Voodoo Sorcerer
20) Contra - Bulletproof
21) Risk: Factions - Demon Child
22) Magic the Gathering 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke
23) Texas Hold 'Em - Luck of the Draw
24) Soltrio Solitaire - Solitaire Conqueror
25) Switchball - Speedroller Master
26) War World - Extreme Level 100 Completed
27) Star Trek D-A-C - Captain on the Bridge
28) Geometry Wars Evolved - Survived 1,000,000
29) Dust: An Elysian Tale - The Stuff of Legends
30) Luxor 2 - Pharoh of Two Lands
31) Earthworm Jom HD - Superhero!
32) Bejeweled 2 - Endless Mode
33) Aqua: Naval Warfare - Wavebreaker
34) Crazy Taxi - Amazing Driver
35) Kinect Playfit - 150K Marathon
36) Toy Soldiers - Sweet Fancy Adams [Game series in Quirky]
37) Hardwood Hearts - Lunar Satellite
38) From Dust - Last Breath
39) Iron Brigade - Medal of Honor
40)
41)
42)
43)
44)
45)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)

Quirky achievements:

1) Toy Soldiers: Cold War - Heated Rivalry
2) X-Men Arcade - Welcome to Die!
3) Secret of Monkey Island - Ten Minutes Later...
4) Portal: Still Alive - Out of the Blue
5) Raskulls - Smarty Pants...
6) Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge - Going Commando [Game is also in Hard]
7) Darwinia+ - Fastidious
8) Kingdom for Keflings - Vanity
9) Worms 2 - Fast, Pink and Hard
10) Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue - Ruin Christmas
11) The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - Smacked Bottom
12) ilomilo - The Musician
13) Duke Nukem 3D - Shake It Baby or The Duke's Mighty Foot
14) Shadow Complex - Walkin' on Water
15) Lazy Riders - Guinea Pig
16) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Beat a Better Mousetrap
17) Earthworm Jim HD - Snot an Achievement [Game also in Hard]
18) Sonic CD - 88 Miles Per Hour
19) Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 - Gentleman
20) The Walking Dead - Too Much Salt will Kill You
21) Fruit Ninja Kinect - Edumacated
22) Castle Crashers - Kay Eye Ess Ess
23) Texas Cheat 'Em - You're Missing the Point Here...
24) Perfect Dark - Golden Days
25) Bastion - Mind Voyager
26) Minecraft - The Lie
27) Uno - Bluff
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)
37)
38)
39)
40)
41)
42)
43)
44)
45)
46)
47)
48)
49)
50)

Last edited by Capn Doug; 01-15-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:46 AM   #22
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I'm going to suggest 'Amazing Driver' from Crazy Taxi in the Hard section

I like Arcade Crazy too, i would suggest 'Insert Coin' or something along them lines?
Old 01-14-2013, 04:16 AM   #23
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

A few quirky suggestions:

Sonic CD - 88 Miles per Hour. Because Sonic should be on the list.

Watchmen Part 2 - Gentleman.

Walking Dead - Too Much Salt will Kill You. Brilliant game, and one of the few achievements that qualifies as quirky.

Fruit Ninja Kinect - Edumacated.

Castle Crashers - Kay Eye Ess Ess.

Texas Cheat 'Em - You're Missing the Point Here...

Hard achievements:

Kinect Playfit - 150k Ultra Marathon
Old 01-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #24
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I'll throw in a few achievements:

Hard (not overly hard but still time consuming/challenging)

Toy Soldiers > Sweet Fancy Adams

Hardwood Hearts > Lunar Satellite

From Dust > Last Breath

Iron Brigade > Medal of Honor

Quirky

Perfect Dark > Golden Days
Old 01-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #25
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
My suggestions...

Quirky:

-Bastion - Mind Voyager
-Minecraft - The Lie
-UNO - Bluff
Old 01-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #26
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I think this one would fit in with the hard achievements;

Atomic Number 78 - Trials Evolution
Get all Platinum medals (exhept Extremes) in the Big Sands

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:57 AM   #27
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
A Hard one:

Undertow - Frenzy

Some Quirky ones:

Marble Blast Ultra - Marble-fu Initiate
Undertow - Hydropwange
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets

A shame I never play Arcade games won't even come close to Bronze on this one.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Old 01-18-2013, 02:05 AM   #28
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

There hasn't been that much activity in this list as of late. I've taken the liberty of adding a bunch more achievements to help round out the list.

Hard achievements:
1) N+ - Complete All 50 Episodes
2) Ikaruga - Unstoppable
3) Dig Dug - Dug
4) Braid - Speed Run
5) Super Meat Boy - I'm a Golden God
6) Trials HD - Marathon
7) Limbo - No Point in Dying
8) Splosion Man - All Hail the Splode King
9) Hexic HD - Grand Pearl Pooh-bah
10) Peggle - Peggle PHD
11) Plants vs Zombies - Alive and Planting
12) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Seeker
13) Boom Boom Rocket - Sore Thumb Award
14) Catan - Chancellor of Catan
15) Defense Grid - Master Strategist
16) Serious Sam: The First Encounter - Serious Sam
17) Assault Heroes - Lair Slayer
18) Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge - King of the World [EA]
19) Voodoo Dice - Voodoo Sorcerer
20) Contra - Bulletproof
21) Risk: Factions - Demon Child [EA & easily boosted]
22) Magic the Gathering 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke
23) Texas Hold 'Em - Luck of the Draw
24) Soltrio Solitaire - Solitaire Conqueror
25) Switchball - Speedroller Master
26) War World - Extreme Level 100 Completed
27) Star Trek D-A-C - Captain on the Bridge
28) Geometry Wars Evolved - Survived 1,000,000
29) Dust: An Elysian Tale - The Stuff of Legends
30) Luxor 2 - Pharoh of Two Lands
31) Earthworm Jom HD - Superhero!
32) Bejeweled 2 - Endless Mode
33) Aqua: Naval Warfare - Wavebreaker
34) Crazy Taxi - Amazing Driver
35) Kinect Playfit - 150K Marathon
36) Toy Soldiers - Sweet Fancy Adams [Game series in Quirky]
37) Hardwood Hearts - Lunar Satellite
38) From Dust - Last Breath
39) Iron Brigade - Medal of Honor
40) Aegis Wing - Ace
41) Rock Band Blitz - Precious Medal
42) Feeding Frenzy - Complete Time Attack
43) Counterstrike: Global Offensive - God of War
44) Marvel vs Capcom 2 - The Best There Is at What I Do
45) Mega Man 9 - Invincible
46) Prince of Persia Classic - SURVIVOR
47) Sonic 4: Episode 1 - Untouchable
48) Spelunky - Speedlunky
49) The War of the Worlds - I Am Arthur Clarke [Insane]
50) Blacklight Tango Down - Gearhead

Alternates:
Undertow - Frenzy
Bloodrayne: Betrayal - Pro Vamp
Rayman 3 HD - Perfection Needs No Arms
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - Completist
Guwange - True Diabolical Power!
Outpost Kaloki X - Eight Port Master
Word Puzzle - Survival Expert
Astropop - Ace Astropopper
Heavy Weapon - Freedom's Last Stand
Puzzle Arcade - Beat the Bots
Brain Challenge - 100% Brain Usage

Quirky achievements:

1) Toy Soldiers: Cold War - Heated Rivalry
2) X-Men Arcade - Welcome to Die!
3) Secret of Monkey Island - Ten Minutes Later...
4) Portal: Still Alive - Out of the Blue
5) Raskulls - Smarty Pants...
6) Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge - Going Commando [Game is also in Hard]
7) Darwinia+ - Fastidious
8) Kingdom for Keflings - Vanity
9) Worms 2 - Fast, Pink and Hard
10) Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue - Ruin Christmas
11) The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - Smacked Bottom
12) ilomilo - The Musician
13) Duke Nukem 3D - Shake It Baby or The Duke's Mighty Foot
14) Shadow Complex - Walkin' on Water
15) Lazy Riders - Guinea Pig
16) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Beat a Better Mousetrap
17) Earthworm Jim HD - Snot an Achievement [Game also in Hard]
18) Sonic CD - 88 Miles Per Hour
19) Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 - Gentleman
20) The Walking Dead - Too Much Salt will Kill You
21) Fruit Ninja Kinect - Edumacated
22) Castle Crashers - Kay Eye Ess Ess
23) Texas Cheat 'Em - You're Missing the Point Here...
24) Perfect Dark - Golden Days
25) Bastion - Mind Voyager
26) Minecraft - The Lie
27) Uno - Bluff
28) Deadlight - Never Gonna Give You Up
29) Blade Kitten - Nine Lives
30) Beyond Good and Evil- Kicking ***
31) Comic Jumper - Violence Solves Everything
32) Torchlight - Only a Master of Evil
33) Ms Splosion Man - What Did You Do, Ray?
34) Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Skill Beats Gun
35) The Simpsons Arcade - It Tastes Like Burning
36) Chime - Fairy Godmother
37) Costume Quest - Do the Monster Bash
38) Deadliest Warrior - That Was Sparta!
39) Double Dragon Neon - You Did What?!?
40) Ticket to Ride - Underachiever
41) Undertow - Hydropwnage [Game also in Hard]
42) Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets
43) Fighting Vipers - Skirt Destroyer
44) Penny Arcarde Episode 2 - Pervert
45) Kinect Fun Labs: Musical Feet - Glissando!
46) Banjo-Tooie - All Beaten Up [the tile is tighty whities, tee hee]
47) BloodRayne: Betrayal - 8 Fingers, 8 Bits
48) South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play - Couch Potato
49) Wolfenstien 3D - You Are Death Incarnate
50) Doom II: Hell on Earth - You Have Huge Guts

Alternates
Cloning Clyde - Ancestral Antics
Marathon - Tastes Like Chicken
Mark of the Ninja - Unstable Footing
Sealife Safari - Living Dinosaur
Bomberman LIVE - The Name's Bomb, Dangerous Bomb
UNO Rush - Party Planner
Black Knight Sword - I English Read Good

Last edited by Capn Doug; 01-19-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:08 AM   #29
KillerBEA
Anger Issues

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
A Hard one:

Undertow - Frenzy

Some Quirky ones:

Marble Blast Ultra - Marble-fu Initiate
Undertow - Hydropwange
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets

A shame I never play Arcade games won't even come close to Bronze on this one.
Not to throw wrenches or anything but Marble Blast Ultra has been delisted, so imo it shouldn't be added.

For hard:
True diabolical power! from Guwange
Old 01-18-2013, 02:13 AM   #30
Felonious Monk

HopeStillFlies's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
For quirky, there's this:

15G - Pervert
Inspect a pair of withered binoceros testicles with genuine enthusiasm.

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity...eId=1480657191

From Penny Arcade Episode 2.

Come on. You can't pass that up.

And one for hard:

30G - Silent, But Deadly
Beat the final Boss without healing.

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity...eId=1480657165

From Penny Arcade Episode 1

Last edited by Felonious Monk; 01-18-2013 at 02:15 AM.
Closed Thread