Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 04:02 AM   #61
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
Ok, so we have way more than we actually need for achievements in both the quirky and hard categories, so if anyone sees something that absolutely should not be there for whatever reason, speak up.

Possible reasons to remove the achievement:

It is glitchy
It is beyond what would be considered a reasonable level of difficulty (think things like "I Am Arthur Clarke or Wave 100 From Robotron 2084)
The game is not completable
The hard achievement can be easily glitched

And if you know of an achievement that really should be added, we can still get it on the list.
Already mentioned it, but... 21) Risk: Factions - Demon Child
It's listed under hard but can be boosted in under half an hour by quitting out after starting the game (I got it this way), and it can be glitchy and not want to unlock for some people (my boosting partner suffered this, couldn't even unlock it legitimately). And it's an EA game with empty lobbies, so good chance of seeing a shutdown...

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 01-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #62
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Already mentioned it, but... 21) Risk: Factions - Demon Child
It's listed under hard but can be boosted in under half an hour by quitting out after starting the game (I got it this way), and it can be glitchy and not want to unlock for some people (my boosting partner suffered this, couldn't even unlock it legitimately). And it's an EA game with empty lobbies, so good chance of seeing a shutdown...
Yeah... it's pretty much first on the chopping block. As much as I dislike the flak that EA gets for shutting down servers we don't want to have to try and find a new achievement to take its place for a while. Mostly since I don't think anyone knows what will happen when one game on either list becomes incompletable or gets pulled from the market.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #63
DEG23
Waiting for 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Shouldn't there technically be only one achievement per game? I'm not sure if anything was mentioned about this with the retail list but you could knock a few of those off if need be.

Also i don't think it matters if there is more than one game per series, they still come from two different games. (I say this because i have both the toy soldiers achievements)
Old 01-20-2013, 03:42 PM   #64
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
Shouldn't there technically be only one achievement per game? I'm not sure if anything was mentioned about this with the retail list but you could knock a few of those off if need be.

Also i don't think it matters if there is more than one game per series, they still come from two different games. (I say this because i have both the toy soldiers achievements)
I'm going to try and make sure that if there is more than one game from a series on the list, they are on different sides of it, like the hard Splosion man and the quirky MS Splosion Man. But yeah, there's only one achievement per game. If you have a preference for which one should be kept, let me know.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #65
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Quote:
Yeah... it's pretty much first on the chopping block. As much as I dislike the flak that EA gets for shutting down servers we don't want to have to try and find a new achievement to take its place for a while. Mostly since I don't think anyone knows what will happen when one game on either list becomes incompletable or gets pulled from the market.
Speaking of games getting pulled from the market, is there anyone on the forums that might have some knowledge regarding what games have temporary licensing deals? I recall a racing game (outrun?) getting pulled because of an expired license with Ferrari I believe. And then there's also been a handful of expired deals with marvel. Maybe a few others I'm not familiar with? Does anyone know what some of those might be going forward?

Old 01-21-2013, 01:48 AM   #66
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Ok, so we have way more than we actually need for achievements in both the quirky and hard categories, so if anyone sees something that absolutely should not be there for whatever reason, speak up.

Possible reasons to remove the achievement:

It is glitchy
It is beyond what would be considered a reasonable level of difficulty (think things like "I Am Arthur Clarke or Wave 100 From Robotron 2084)
The game is not completable
The hard achievement can be easily glitched

And if you know of an achievement that really should be added, we can still get it on the list.
Mentioned in my previous post but N+ should be considered.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:14 AM   #67
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Dude, N+ is hard, but far from unreasonable.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:29 AM   #68
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Dude, N+ is hard, but far from unreasonable.
He'd mentioned in his previous post about the leaderboards being glitchy now causing some achievements not too unlock when they're supposed. I never experienced this, but it's been quite some time since I last played it...

Old 01-21-2013, 07:20 AM   #69
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

I've looked into N+ trying to figure out if the glitch is common or rare, and I'm not finding any information on it. What I am finding is that the autosave is not great on the game, so if you don't go back to the main menu you can lose progress very easily. It's definitely worth noting, but given that the game (apparently) warns you against not quitting properly, I'd lean towards keeping it, since the glitch could be a minor setback, not game breaking.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #70
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I never had any problems with N+ out of all the time I spent with it(which was quite a bit)
Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #71
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've never known N+ to be glitchy so the achievement should stay. I myself have only completed about 25 episodes but the game has been fine in that period, the co-op ones are more annoying.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #72
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Ok, just wanted to make this a little more open. These are the ones that are currently on the list that are likely going to be eliminated and why. If someone has another suggestion or a reason why the achievements listed should stay, speak now. I'll be getting the list together when I get off work today.

Hard achievements:
Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge - King of the World
The guy who posted the rules said no EA games, then suggested an EA online game. It doesn't qualify under the current rules.

Risk: Factions - Demon Child
This is easily boosted

The War of the Worlds - I Am Arthur Clarke
This is probably over the level of difficulty that we should expect from even the best of gamers.

Earthworm Jim HD - Superhero!
It's already in the quirky category and we already have a few other speed runs on the list.

War World - Extreme Level 100 Completed
This game gave me the heebie jeebies. Pretty much every achievement but this one is not divisible by 5 and this one may be beyond the level of difficulty that we should expect from even the the best of gamers.

Puzzle Arcade - Beat the Bots
Given that there is no difficulty requirement for this achievement and there is an easy cheat, it really doesn't seem that hard.

Dust: An Elysian Tale - The Stuff of Legends
As much as I'm looking forward to playing this, no one really mentions the game being that hard. This may be a challenge compared to the erest of the game, but it isn't that hard, assuming you do it later in the game.

Feeding Frenzy - Complete Time Attack
I really want to include this game, but anyone who's played it knows that once you get passed level 5, the game is a breeze. You get so much bonus time that it's only the early levels that are hard.

Rayman 3 HD - Perfection Needs No Arms
This is another hard one, but it's also a challenge that is duplicated a few times.

Hardwood Hearts - Lunar Satellite
There seem to be a lot of ways to get this, including boosting.

Toy Soldiers - Sweet Fancy Adams
The game series is also in quirky. Series could be duplicated, but unless there is another suggestion, this one will get the axe.

Quirky achievements
Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge - Going Commando
Same reason why the game is being removed from hard.

Undertow - Hydropwnage
The game is also in hard, with a legitimately hard achievement.

Uno - Bluff
Both Uno games are in quirky right now, and the other one seems to fit a little better.

Deadliest Warrior - That Was Sparta!
After seeing the amount of grinding required for this achievement, maybe it's a bit too annoying to be quirky. The same reference is in Mini Ninjas Adventures, so if we want it, it can come from there.

BloodRayne: Betrayal - 8 Fingers, 8 Bits
The game is already in hard with a legitimately hard achievement.

Banjo-Tooie - All Beaten Up
While the achievement has the potential to be quirky, it doesn't look like that many people do it the quirky way.

Torchlight - Only a Master of Evil
A great game, but the achievement itself is straight forward, and many other achievements have made the same reference.

Other possibility:
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 - Gentleman
The achievement is almost too much of a challenge to be quirky. Almost.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:44 AM   #73
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Hard Achievements
1) Aegis Wing - Ace
2) Aqua: Naval Warfare - Wavebreaker
3) Assault Heroes - Lair Slayer
4) Astropop - Ace Astropopper
5) Bejeweled 2 - Endless Mode
6) Blacklight Tango Down - Gearhead
7) Bloodrayne: Betrayal - Pro Vamp
8) Boom Boom Rocket - Sore Thumb Award
9) Braid - Speed Run
10) Brain Challenge - 100% Brain Usage
11) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Seeker
12) Catan - Chancellor of Catan
13) Contra - Bulletproof
14) Counterstrike: Global Offensive - God of War
15) Crazy Taxi - Crazy Driver
16) Defense Grid - Master Strategist
17) Dig Dug - Dig
18) From Dust - Last Breath
19) Geometry Wars Evolved - Survived 1,000,000
20) Guwange - True Diabolical Power!
21) Heavy Weapon - Freedom's Last Stand
22) Hexic HD - Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah
23) Ikaruga - Unstoppable
24) Iron Brigade - Medal of Honor
25) Kinect Playfit - 150K Marathon
26) Limbo - No Point in Dying
27) Luxor 2 - Pharaoh of the Two Lands
28) Magic the Gathering 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke
29) Marvel vs Capcom 2 - The Best There Is (At What I Do)
30) Mega Man 9 - Invincible
31) N+ - Complete All 50 Episodes
32) Outpost Kaloki X - Eight Port Master
33) Peggle - Peggle Professor
34) Plants vs Zombies - Alive and Planting
35) Prince of Persia Classic - SURVIVOR
36) Rock Band Blitz - Precious Medal
37) Serious Sam: The First Encounter - Serious Sam
38) Soltrio Solitaire - Solitaire Conqueror
39) Sonic 4: Episode 1 - Untouchable
40) Spelunky - Speedlunky
41) Splosion Man - All Hail the Splode King
42) Star Trek D-A-C - Captain on the Bridge
43) Super Meat Boy - I'm a Golden God
44) Switchball - Speedroller Master
45) Texas Hold 'Em - Luck of the Draw
46) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - Completist
47) Trials HD - Marathon
48) Undertow - Frenzy
49) Voodoo Dice - Voodoo Sorcerer
50) Word Puzzle - Survival Expert
Old 01-22-2013, 04:46 AM   #74
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Quirky Achievements
1) Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Skill Beats Gun
2) Bastion - Mind Voyager
3) Beyond Good and Evil- Kicking ***
4) Black Knight Sword - I English Read Good
5) Blade Kitten - Nine Lives
6) Bomberman LIVE - The Name's Bomb, Dangerous Bomb
7) Castle Crashers - Kay Eye Ess Ess
8) Chime - Fairy Godmother
9) Cloning Clyde - Ancestral Antics
10) Comic Jumper - Violence Solves Everything
11) Costume Quest - Do the Monster Bash
12) Darwinia+ - Fastidious
13) Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets
14) Deadlight - Never Gonna Give You Up
15) Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue - Ruin Christmas
16) Doom II: Hell on Earth - You Have Huge Guts
17) Double Dragon Neon - You Did What?!?
18) Duke Nukem 3D - Shake It Baby
19) Earthworm Jim HD - Snot an Achievement
20) Fighting Vipers - Skirt Destroyer
21) Fruit Ninja Kinect - Edumacated
22) ilomilo - The Musician
23) Kinect Fun Labs: Musical Feet - Glissando!
24) Kingdom for Keflings - Vanity
25) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Beat a Better Mousetrap
26) Lazy Riders - Guinea Pig
27) Marathon - Tastes Like Chicken
28) Mark of the Ninja - Unstable Footing
29) Minecraft - The Lie
30) Ms Splosion Man - What Did You Do, Ray?
31) Penny Arcarde Episode 2 - Pervert
32) Perfect Dark - Golden Days
33) Portal: Still Alive - Out of the Blue
34) Raskulls - Smarty Pants...
35) Sealife Safari - Living Dinosaur
36) Shadow Complex - Walkin' on Water
37) Sonic CD - 88 Miles Per Hour
38) South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play - Couch Potato
39) Texas Cheat 'Em - You're Missing the Point Here...
40) The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - Smacked Bottom
41) The Secret of Monkey Island - Ten Minutes Later...
42) The Simpsons Arcade - It Tastes Like Burning
43) The Walking Dead - Too Much Salt will Kill You
44) Ticket to Ride - Underachiever
45) Toy Soldiers: Cold War - Heated Rivalry
46) UNO Rush - Party Planner
47) Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 - Gentleman
48) Wolfenstien 3D - You Are Death Incarnate
49) Worms 2 - Fast, Pink and Hard
50) X-Men Arcade - Welcome to Die!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 AM   #75
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Nice work, Capn Doug. Looks great to me.

*remembers* I'm not a rep...

One day. One day.

Change is inevitable.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #76
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
I think the list is solid enough, the ones that were taken out were just meant to be I guess. :P

Old 01-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #77
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Okay, let's consider the list final. I need someone to email me the pics for the achievement tiles saved as crazy001.jpg, crazy002.jpg...crazy100.jpg in a zip file, sent to david dot creech at x360a dot org. They need to be in exactly the same order as listed above. I need this sooner rather than later so that I can get the pics uploaded onto the servers.

I also need links to the individual achievements on the front page added to Doug's posts of the achievements above.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #78
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Okay, let's consider the list final. I need someone to email me the pics for the achievement tiles saved as crazy001.jpg, crazy002.jpg...crazy100.jpg in a zip file, sent to david dot creech at x360a dot org. They need to be in exactly the same order as listed above. I need this sooner rather than later so that I can get the pics uploaded onto the servers.

I also need links to the individual achievements on the front page added to Doug's posts of the achievements above.
Already done if you click the links, though I can send you the base links.

And that email is already on it's way.

Edit: Need to remember to hit that "submit post" button...
Old 01-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #79
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Already done if you click the links, though I can send you the base links.

And that email is already on it's way.

Edit: Need to remember to hit that "submit post" button...
Awesome. Got the email, working on the images now.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #80
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
I won't have as many on this list as the Over Achiever one. Better get downloading some Arcade games then!

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #81
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

One thing that might be helpful to people is to have a link to the marketplace for each game, allowing people to quickly download the game, as well as a link to the "how to obtain an overseas LIVE account" thread for our Australian users, since I think they are the only ones that cannot access everything.

Sound like a good idea?
Old 01-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #82
Barad
High on Life!

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I won't have as many on this list as the Over Achiever one. Better get downloading some Arcade games then!

Same here, I actually have more than I thought (7) so I need to get on that Limbo/N+ thing seeing as I already own them but the achievements are a piss take.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #83
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
One thing that might be helpful to people is to have a link to the marketplace for each game, allowing people to quickly download the game, as well as a link to the "how to obtain an overseas LIVE account" thread for our Australian users, since I think they are the only ones that cannot access everything.

Sound like a good idea?
That does sound like a good idea.

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #84
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:

Sound like a good idea?
Great idea.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #85
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
That does sound like a good idea.
Already sent off to Creech.

Oh, and crunched the numbers: It would cost you 38,000MSP to get all the games fro the hard achievements (assuming you could not find the compilation discs and did not do any deal of the weeks) and 42,800MSP for all the quirky achievements.

So 80,800MSP for the full 100 or over $1,000US just to be able to attempt to get the Diamond award. Needless to say, when an arcade crazy game goes on Deal of the Week, someone may want to point it out.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #86
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Creech: I think I saw you mention that you were going to add this as DLC to the Over Achiever list. If you do that, is there a way to have a separate count so that we don't have to manually count each category? I know on checklists I've used, the DLC checks get counted in a main total only.

Read them.... apply them.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:07 PM   #87
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

It will be the same as any other DLC, so a combined total will show.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #88
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I've looked into N+ trying to figure out if the glitch is common or rare, and I'm not finding any information on it. What I am finding is that the autosave is not great on the game, so if you don't go back to the main menu you can lose progress very easily. It's definitely worth noting, but given that the game (apparently) warns you against not quitting properly, I'd lean towards keeping it, since the glitch could be a minor setback, not game breaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
I never had any problems with N+ out of all the time I spent with it(which was quite a bit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I've never known N+ to be glitchy so the achievement should stay. I myself have only completed about 25 episodes but the game has been fine in that period, the co-op ones are more annoying.
Maybe I'll re-download it then and see if I can get the last two I need then if none of you had problems with it.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #89
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
Maybe I'll re-download it then and see if I can get the last two I need then if none of you had problems with it.
I'll be further confirmation. I've got 200/200G and the only time I ran in to an issue was when I didn't quit out to the main menu after I had finished playing. When I exited straight to the dashboard from the game, I did lose my save.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 AM   #90
Gackt
Banned User

Good list...I don't have 90% of those games but still, good list
Closed Thread