PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 02:35 AM   #91
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Good list...I don't have 90% of those games but still, good list
I've only got 11/100. :/

Though, 7 of those are from the Hard list, so that makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #92
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum x360a View Post
I've only got 11/100. :/

Though, 7 of those are from the Hard list, so that makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Guessing you're not going for 75 here. That wouldn't be normal lol.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:49 AM   #93
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Guessing you're not going for 75 here. That wouldn't be normal lol.
I don't think so, after reading Capn Doug's post about the costs. That's some expensive list!

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:59 AM   #94
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
I don't think so, after reading Capn Doug's post about the costs. That's some expensive list!
I don't think I've bought half of 80,000msp in my whole life!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #95
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
I don't think I've bought half of 80,000msp in my whole life!
Oh, I am sure I have. I have over 100 arcade games I have purchased and never played even once, plus I have over 100 arcade titles I have completed, and all the ones I have started and not completed, plus all the points I have bought for my son....

Thinking about it, I am likely well over double that

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:47 AM   #96
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Oh, I am sure I have. I have over 100 arcade games I have purchased and never played even once, plus I have over 100 arcade titles I have completed, and all the ones I have started and not completed, plus all the points I have bought for my son....

Thinking about it, I am likely well over double that
I'm lost for words. You said you have 100 unplayed arcade games? That's ridiculous, you've probably equaled out your money on retail games!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:49 AM   #97
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
I'm lost for words. You said you have 100 unplayed arcade games? That's ridiculous, you've probably equaled out your money on retail games!
Hah....I have a good 50 retail games I haven't touched also, mostly purchased at full price when they first came out.

I know, I have a problem. The problem is not enough time to play all the games I want to.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:55 AM   #98
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Hah....I have a good 50 retail games I haven't touched also, mostly purchased at full price when they first came out.

I know, I have a problem. The problem is not enough time to play all the games I want to.

The problem is you're loaded and the urges take over all your purchases.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:57 AM   #99
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
I've definitely spent that much. Probably almost hit that mark on Rock Band DLC and licenses alone. I think I have almost 50 of the achievements if you consider the backlog that I have built up.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:14 AM   #100
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'll be further confirmation. I've got 200/200G and the only time I ran in to an issue was when I didn't quit out to the main menu after I had finished playing. When I exited straight to the dashboard from the game, I did lose my save.
When did you finish it?

15 of these games owned and 6 of the achievements. Not to bad, I guess.

Edit: Looks like I'm not alone here.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=193835

Last edited by Dog Face; 01-23-2013 at 04:36 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #101
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
If that's the final list I have 7 of the achievements and I own 47 of the games on the list. lol

Last edited by KillerBEA; 01-23-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #102
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I Am Arthur Clark - 50
Complete the game in one sitting without dying

Only 1 in 148,000 is expected to obtain this achievement and so far nobody has. I doubt 148,000 people even bought this game for that matter. If you were hoping for an experience like Limbos less than five deaths achievement then you will be very disappointed. Level restart will NOT work for this achievement. It must be done in one single run of the game. Good luck.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Old 01-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #103
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I Am Arthur Clark - 50
Complete the game in one sitting without dying

Only 1 in 148,000 is expected to obtain this achievement and so far nobody has. I doubt 148,000 people even bought this game for that matter. If you were hoping for an experience like Limbos less than five deaths achievement then you will be very disappointed. Level restart will NOT work for this achievement. It must be done in one single run of the game. Good luck.
TA says two people have it.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #104
Crimson Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face View Post
TA says two people have it.
There are always hackers on TA, but they'll be deleted soon. I finished N+ on 24/08/11.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:40 AM   #105
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
I think I have 13 from 18 games played. Not too bad, some work to do. These awards will be much rarer than the over achiever awards.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:44 AM   #106
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Good call on the suggestion of Crazy Taxi. I'm playing it now and those challenges are HARD. Finishing it will put me at 11 hard achievements and 21 quirky, though (the advantages of taking charge, people ).
Old 01-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #107
Tubby 94

Tubby94's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Is this award live yet? Just curious since the Over Achiever award is up now.

Retail Games completed: 146

Arcade games completed:75

Old 01-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #108
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby 94 View Post
No not yet. When it is, you'll see the announcement like Creech did with the Over Achiever.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Old 01-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #109
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Think I'm going to be making some peculiar arcade purchases this weekend.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:52 PM   #110
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby 94 View Post
It is now.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:01 AM   #111
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
The above achievement should really be:

Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke

as there are 3 games with the same name.

Edit: Just noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets won't check off for me. It is the first one I've run into that won't save, anyone else have this problem?

Read them.... apply them.

Last edited by AOS Puck; 01-25-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #112
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOS Puck View Post
Just noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets won't check off for me. It is the first one I've run into that won't save, anyone else have this problem?
Went to see if you were crazy. You're not...Yet. I'm having this problem, too.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #113
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
The award has been out for a while already so this is getting closed.

If you want to discuss about the award, you can head here:

Arcade Crazy Discussion and Leaderboard

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Closed Thread